• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Coronavirus

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
So obvious that nobody but Trump even mentions that it aught to happen.

I've never met someone so addicted to being wrong.

I have you on ignore for your past blatant lies. Don’t quote me again with yet another lie. Countries all over the world want China to be investigated. No doubt their failures are among the most egregious and selfish. You can find articles that say as much just by googling. Trump isn’t the only one calling for it, but he’s the only one spreading fake conspiracy theories without evidence.

I want nothing to do with you. Do not quote me or message me or mention me again.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
👀

Bystanders: relied on

It amazes me...you can’t even keep your own analogies straight. Let me help you. You said “earth shattering wildfire we were promised,” and I provided you with the expert making no such promise, so you could witness it with your own eyes. He isn’t the bystander, he’s the person we are witnessing.

Where COVID-19 death predictions for the United States come from - Business Insider

Expert: prediction of a medium sized city fire, shut down the entire nation to prevent a theoretical wildfire.

“We’re also counting campfires as being part of the wildfire. Also, bonfires, and cigarette lighters are also classified as wildfire. Just to be safe.”

Other experts: Theoretical wildfire yet to materialize.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So this is happening in my state. I'm also experiencing mild social bullying for wearing a mask in my apartment halls and grocery store. Only one incident at the store and the majority do wear masks there. I'm the only one in the apartment complex with 100 units that I've seen wear a mask.

Wisconsin campground bans masks in buildings, fearing robberies

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
So this is happening in my state. I'm also experiencing mild social bullying for wearing a mask in my apartment halls and grocery store. Only one incident at the store and the majority do wear masks there. I'm the only one in the apartment complex with 100 units that I've seen wear a mask. Wisconsin campground bans masks in buildings, fearing robberies
I don't oblige bullies. If they want to be assholes they can do so while also minding their own business, anything less than that and they should face some repercussions.

Fortunately the vast majority of Americans are not like that. Eight in ten is a pretty strong number, reflects what I've observed:

Poll Finds Large Majority Of Americans Support COVID-19 Shutdown : Coronavirus Live Updates : NPR

But like I've mentioned before, some people do have trouble breathing in them so I think it's important not to judge people harshly for not wearing them unless you know them:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8332037/People-lung-conditions-NOT-wear-face-masks-makes-hard-breathe.html

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I dont think he is INFJ and INFJ forum mostly does not follow or align with this opinion (they hate Trump more than Typology Central).

I agree but he seems to be in a Ni-Ti loop so I wouldn't call it normal E/INFJ form - that's almost always negative. It's also the reason he can only say - wrong wrong wrong with nothing of substance.

After years of him insulting NiTe users regularly I don't think the Ni-Ti loop assessment is off base but he can cry into a pillow if he's got issues with it.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I agree but he seems to be in a Ni-Ti loop so I wouldn't call it normal E/INFJ form - that's almost always negative. It's also the reason he can only say - wrong wrong wrong with nothing of substance.

After years of him insulting NiTe users regularly I don't think the Ni-Ti loop assessment is off base but he can cry into a pillow if he's got issues with it.

The problem is that the tertiary function is very close from being fiction with the loops included on that.
And who explains that (he ends disregarding the whole cognitive function) is an INTJ. Here:
Reckful On Type Dynamics - Typology Wiki

I dont disregard cognitive functions but I disregard the tertiary function and see stuff as being more fluid instead.
For my account Ni-Ti nor Ti-Ni mostly still ends in INTJ or INTP.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
The problem is that the tertiary function is very close from being fiction with the loops included on that.
And who explains that (he ends disregarding the whole cognitive function) is an INTJ. Here:
Reckful On Type Dynamics - Typology Wiki

I dont disregard cognitive functions but I disregard the tertiary function and see stuff as being more fluid instead.
For my account Ni-Ti nor Ti-Ni mostly still ends in INTJ or INTP.

I used to debate Reckful a lot back in the day, me for the Jungian functions and he for straight MBTI, which in hindsight was kind of a silly exercise in 'my pseudo science is better than your pseudo science.' I still prefer the functions, but just for fun as I don't really tend to take either approach that seriously these days. If not INTP, the only other type I might be is ISTP. I was more cerebral in my 20s but changed as one does during the course of their lives, and became much more interested in physical systems, particularly the excessively challenging ones- tactically speaking. My co-workers have more than once called me "the king of impossible jobs," and they're not wrong- I am quite adept at solving physical problems. So ISTP would be my current guess, though I'm loathe to retake any MBTI test, and I'm not sure it would even be effective considering my cache of knowledge on the subject at this point (when you know what each question is getting it, it is harder to answer somehow).

rav3n

My mouth literally dropped open when reading this article. It's not often that I'm shocked but this type of mass stupidity floors me, as in, how is it possible that people believe this type of garbage?

Fox News Viewers Believe Bill Gates Wants Track You Through Vaccines - Rolling Stone

Misinformation is taking a dangerous hold on Fox News viewers. According to a new poll, half of all Americans who name Fox News as their primary news source believe the debunked conspiracy theory claiming Bill Gates is looking to use a coronavirus vaccine to inject a microchip into people and track the world’s population.

The Yahoo News/YouGov poll, released on Friday, found that 44 percent of Republicans also buy into the unfounded claim, while just 19 percent of Democrats believe the lie about the Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Judging by the numbers step by step it looks as if Illinois is turning into new NY. They are clearly third after NY/NJ but in gains they are first lately.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
My mouth literally dropped open when reading this article. It's not often that I'm shocked but this type of mass stupidity floors me, as in, how is it possible that people believe this type of garbage?

Fox News Viewers Believe Bill Gates Wants Track You Through Vaccines - Rolling Stone

Well, Bill Gates did go from power hungry capitalist tyrant convicted of abusing that power, creating a monopoly, and illegally trying to snuff out his competition to.... a philanthropist, overnight. Never mind the expression that "philanthropy is the gateway to power." I appreciate that he is spending his own money to help with the pandemic, but it's hardly unreasonable to not trust him. He's always seemed to me like yet another INTJ bent on global domination and telling other people what to do and how to do it.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
half of all Americans who name Fox News as their primary news source believe the debunked conspiracy theory claiming Bill Gates is looking to use a coronavirus vaccine to inject a microchip into people and track the world’s population

8b73b8ac13775c5a3e6479b421263268.gif

Oftentimes it seems as if people are more caught up in the sensationalism of certain conspiracy theories without really realizing how entirely impractical these things are -- in the social media/cell phone age to be able to keep a secret of this magnitude from the general public despite how many hands would have to be involved in the application of this seems so implausible.