• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Coronavirus

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think he made it up. His whole schtick is admitting the virus isn't that big a deal. That's his supporter's bread and butter, too.... that the virus is less serious than antifa throwing milkshakes at people. He thinks admitting the seriousness of the virus is bad for his re-election campaign. Plus, all these people around him are testing positive. Are they in on it? You guys are giving him too much credit.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He's apparently been taken to a hospital now... I know he hasn't been wise on this but I don't wish a covid-19 death on anyone...

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
The 'rona seems particularly vengeful towards those who choose not to show it the proper respect.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Glad I don't live in that shithole state.

Its half-shithole, half paradise, and it's mostly split on party lines.

Republican territory:
Tunnel-of-Trees-Todd-Reed.jpg

Democrat territory:
main-qimg-b50412ba8894df681853f0c030347f66

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Its half-shithole, half paradise, and it's mostly split on party lines.
Democrat territory:
main-qimg-b50412ba8894df681853f0c030347f66
How did you get a picture of my house? :shrug:

Yeah, the mayor is democrat, but what does that matter? It's YOUR fault! No, it's YOUR fault! We get to fight over football teams and imaginary political parties because we are sooo SMRT, while they take our money and run. Let's keep playing their game. Deep down we all know the corporations rule the world, and they sure know how to perty up a place.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How did you get a picture of my house? :shrug:

Yeah, the mayor is democrat, but what does that matter? It's YOUR fault! No, it's YOUR fault! We get to fight over football teams and imaginary political parties because we are sooo SMRT, while they take our money and run. Let's keep playing their game. Deep down we all know the corporations rule the world, and they sure know how to perty up a place.

The most honest statement of any of this.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Damn, talk about contact-tracing:

https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status/1312419839051350016?s=19

The Masque of The Red Death, anyone?

At least they made it easy -- all on video, and all obviously not following prescribed distancing (hey, let me hug you and breathe in your face!) / mask-wearing. It could have been a lot harder.

I wonder how those involved would feel if there was a way we could actually make the virus clouds visible, so they could actually see what they were doing. It's like a horror movie.