• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Coronavirus

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
newsweek.com

But how did the family contract the virus? The Rock explained they caught it off some close family friends who didn't know they had it.

"We picked up COVID-19 off some very close friends," he said. "And these are people who we love and trust, these are people who we still love and trust and they are devastated that it led to them infecting our family."

Johnson went on to emphasize just how careful they had been, but still managed to contract the illness.

"We have been disciplined, we've isolated, we've quarantined, I have not worked—and we've done a pretty good job," he said.

Hmmm. Asymptomatic close friends. Gave it to him and his wife and toddlers. Now let's compare and contrast statements.

Vikings QB Kirk Cousins downplays coronavirus on Kyle Brandt podcast - Sports Illustrated

Nothing in his statement about caring for his family (or how his family would take it if he died, he has little kids), nothing about anything other than - I wear a mask but I think it's dumb and then a Rocky 4 quote? When people like this say - I'm going to go live my life - they mean it in the most selfish, I'm fine that's all that matters - way possible. Will he live if he gets COVID? Probably. Will he escape unscathed? No cardiac or neurological issues? That's less certain especially with athletes contracting COVID. But let's be thankful he is doing the very bare minimum by wearing a mask I guess.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
India +90 500

However the "funny" fact is that they have so large population that even with 1 000 000 new cases a day it would take 4 years to get everyone infected. But as I said: observe, because this will be the real global epicenter in the terms of new cases. However very young population and warm climate should protect them somewhat on the crowded sub-continent.

Jaguar

Abject stupidity.

1000.jpeg

Quarantine-weary Brazilians head to beaches despite warnings

The Cat

Offering FREE Monkey paws down at the Crossroads.
Staff member
The local news reports today our tourism industry is imporiving this weekend as for the first time since they reopened :twitch: theyre were BUSY guess do people wear masks at water parks? do they social distance in cow eyed droves? :twitch:

Me:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Here we also stabilized. The hoards of tourists are gone and all pandemic trends are turning downwards. 2500 active known cases left.

Plus it seems that in Poland over the last few days active cases curve is falling off the cliff (down by 75 degrees angle)

Poland worldometer

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
EhNWqB_UwAE_pwA

New analysis on Covid spread triggered by Sturgis event and implicated in the current epidemic in South Dakota. The estimates in this paper, if confirmed, would place Sturgis as the largest studied super spreading event in U.S.

I'm betting the difference between the amount of people spreading COVID at protests and the amount of people spreading COVID at Sturgis is mask wearing and other behaviors like packing the bars. But if you really want to see why the COVID numbers from Sturgis are this bad....