• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Star Wars Thoughts

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Deep tentacle pegging, just so everyone understands how weird this conversation is.
The tentacle is a metaphor. And don't you dare sully the most beautiful intimate act two consenting adults can ever experience. We should all be so lucky for a deep pegging baptism by a spiritual lesbian with good arm definition.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A235A3EB-78F3-451E-B6E2-17FADEF5F1B0.jpeg

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Something about the image of a gleefully murderous white teddy bear with a knife is just adorable. I think that’s supposed to be Chief Chirpa’s daughter but it reminds me of my cute female runt of a cat when she gets zoomies and play hunts

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Something about the image of a gleefully murderous white teddy bear with a knife is just adorable. I think that’s supposed to be Chief Chirpa’s daughter but it reminds me of my cute female runt of a cat when she gets zoomies and play hunts
I also like how the stormtroopers look scared somehow.

Last edited:

The Cat

Staff member
I also like how the stormtroopers like scared somehow.
Ok. You're telling me, you wouldnt be absolutely terrified if five nights at freddies came for you on what was supposed to be a cherry assignment on a forest moon. Do yourself a favor, take like five full minutes to think of the forest moon of endor from the perspective of a random storm trooper fresh out of conscription school. You just signed up to pay for fucking college, and the next thing you know you're in Viet Naam with muppets.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ok. You're telling me, you wouldnt be absolutely terrified if five nights at freddies came for you on what was supposed to be a cherry assignment on a forest moon. Do yourself a favor, take like five full minutes to think of the forest moon of endor from the perspective of a random storm trooper fresh out of conscription school. You just signed up to pay for fucking college, and the next thing you know you're in Viet Naam with muppets.
Oh, I get it. I'm just amazed that the fear translates to the masks.

The Cat

Staff member
Oh, I get it. I'm just amazed that the fear translates to the masks.
"If they catch you they eat you!" Is a thing they had to deal with on Endor. Those cute Cuddly teddy bears, eat people. They were going to burn the heroes alive and eat them. They did eat the Imperials.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"If they catch you they eat you!" Is a thing they had to deal with on Endor. Those cute Cuddly teddy bears, eat people. They were going to burn the heroes alive and eat them. They did eat the Imperials.
The thing people often forget is that the Ewoks were vicious little bastards.

We see them use the helmets as percussion instruments. We can fill in what happened to the rest.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know if there ever was a Star Wars that we used to know.

It seems like a franchise where the ideas were always better than the implementation of said ideas.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've read before that Star Wars and Star Trek are opposites in how they see people using extremely advance technology. Star Wars has gigantic warships and can't get away from the idea of the Death Star (even though it probably should). Star Trek posits that we'll invent replicators and be able to feed everyone and create a moneyless society. Star Wars is ultimately pessimistic and Star Trek is optimistic.

I like both, buuuuuut:

When I look and I see where all the R&D resources (or just the money flow in general) go, it seems to me like Star Wars is actually more realistic in this regard.

Last edited: