• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Existential Physics and a ascientific model linking the nine energies to the 4-dimensions of special relativity and the dark energy number.

KitchenFly

Physics and the meaning of life PART 1 | Sabine Hossenfelder​

I enjoyed Sabine Hossenfelder presentation and learned some good stuff but she did not address the meaning of life question. Sabine tap danced around the topic which was good because it was helpful for the construction of context. The question of the meaning of life involves mind and mind involves nine energies and four dimension's. Equalling a sum of thirteen components. Thirteen components can be link via number pattern to the dark energy number via the vacuum expectation value of the Higgs field 246 GeV. Via this number pattern model the collapse of the wave function problem can be simply understood as being like a mini black hole if the thirteen dimensions model is understood as having n omni locational potential. The collapse potential location is simply a point of the absolute. were the dark energy number is at a critical density between two or more measurement point parameters within the spectrum field of the measurement. A black hole could simply be a larger model a concentration of dark energy if all matter at the fundamental level below the plank constant is made of Strings and Strings are simply ripples in the the space time fabric of a 4-dimensional membrane with a pressurized volume of Dark energy. You can find my ascientific model in several YouTube comments if you wise to view it.

I will need to draft my thirteen point model model to describe the Omni Sheet Brane Vacuum of Space Time.

But my difficulty is scaling a visual of a one dimensional cross section of the scaling of one divided by ten 121 times and then to explain it visually in a three dimensions + one for time picture with out drawing a black cube that may look like a black hole in space.

If it new the language of pure math perhaps it could be viewed but I have no complex understanding of pure math, knowledge.

But it is important because mind relies on nine energies and it cant operate with out 4 dimensions three of space and one of time.

And then there is the two spring theory model 10 and 11 dimensions. That is simple if they operate within thirteen dimensions and involve the laws of Three and Severn.

1. 3 + 6 = 9 + 4 = 13

2. 6 + 1 = 7 + 1 = 10 -Ten dimensions plus three directional vector dimensions = 13

3. Nine energies plus four one for up-size, down-size left, right, = 13

4. 10 dimensions plus two directions plus one for The Absolute = 13

Note to self

-273.15 - Absolute Zero

is like

1. -273.15 - Absolute Zero
2. -274.15
3. -275.15
4. -276.15

The order maybe inter changeable. Its an idea. The link too, is an idea.

Special relativity plus the nine energies found in the enneagram model 4+9= 13

The author Russell A. Smith and his Book Gurdjieff: COSMIC SECRETS.

Lets go to page: 109

DO
TI
LA DO
..... TI .....
SO ..... .....
..... LA DO
FA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI
..... ..... LA .....
RE ..... ..... ..... .....
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI .7. .8. .9.10 .11.12. .13. .14. .15.16.17 .18 .19.
DO ..... ..... SO ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... DO
TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... MI ..... SO ...... ...... TI .....
LA DO ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
SO ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ...... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... LA DO ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
FA ..... ..... DO ..... ..... ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ...... ...... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... ..... .... TI .....
DO ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

That do you note?

If you count all the DO RE MI FA SO LA TI

The count is 121 one short of 122 the one hundred and twenty two count of zeros in the dark energy number. What remains is one zero and a one three eight. If we continue our lateral think process we can think of the 0 1 3 8 as thirteen zeros and now we can view two patterns of zeros a thirteen pattern and and a pattern of 121 zeros.

My thinking is. Because we live in a three dimensional world the thirteen maybe linked to a Cartesian plane with an X ,Y, Z three dimensional lattice. This thirteen point model with a zero at the centre and two points each side of the zero in the X plain and Y plane and the Z plane evenly spaced apart could be thought of as like a latus like a quantum mechanical lates.

Another possibility is the 1, 3, 8 component of the thirteen zeros that adds to twelve maybe the Higgs field. The vacuum expectation value of the Higgs field 246 GeV and following the lateral thinking process I have worked via, 2 + 4 + 6 = 12 twelve zeros.

The thirteenth is the central point of the thirteen point structure and maybe linked to the Absolute the Absolute maybe any zero within the linier vector of the Dark energy number.

Note to self, remember in a 4-dimentional space time end A and end B start with .0 and the sum of two parts in one is a potential volume that volume would be a sum of all omni locational potential absolute locations. The third implicate concept may be linked to each and every potential zero location within the volume void each zero could be linked to the concept of Creation and all Creation potential points could be link to the makeup of mass and energy into matter. Dark energy could be host and the Membrane could be Host hosting a living universe or a living universe of universes.

Maybe those who read this post will see the big picture of my model with me trying to draw a picture to represent the impression.

- Dark energy could be a condense composite of vectors so tightly packed that it is impossible to observe. Each vector could be like a Chameleon it could one of thirteen dimensions all at once. And all thirteen dimensions could host the structures of String Theory and M- Theory and the structure underpinning the 24 fields and 54 building blocks, the Fifty-four elemental parts are said to make up the standard model of particle physics.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

I think before you nest stand under the banner of knowledgeable scientist you attempt to phantom the science understood pertaining to the study of mind personality and psychometrics. The mind has two sides to the coin and it is obvious you biased by the egoic minds view and have little understanding of the sub conches and its role and working relationship with the egoic minds role within the working structure of mind. Let the science of the Enneagram be your first step in developing authentic understandings. I suggest you pay attention to the Law of Three and the law of Severn since you have such a keen interest in the sciences mathematics and physics and a working interest in the science of cosmology and world creation.

Sabine Hossenfelder for your edification I have a link to Russ Hudson who concisely explains the Law of Three true freewill acers within the minds operations when we actualise and make the law of three happen within. Your arguments flaw is due to that internal argument the two influencing inputs that are cause and effect related and are generated from working dynamics of two of the nine energies Points: three 3&6 of which are impart stability to the egoic mind structure and its nature of evaluation via a cause and effect dual evaluation like process's. IEA France : Russ Hudson - Le triangle et la loi de 3. Extrait du DVD

If you truly are interested in finding out if your argument is sound then I challenge you to watch press on this link and watch Russ Hudson's basic explanation of the :Law of Three.

Science relies on mathematical measurements in order to develop an understanding of the universe. If science has an incomplete model of mathematics of which correctly describes in full the complete working of the universe above and below and in-between the workings of the atom and atoms then science is simply trying to force a round peg though a square hole. I suspect science is in a frustrated state it is trying to answer all questions with an incomplete and inadequate set of tools. Science may not want to admit that it has not all the knowledge needed to prosecute its arguments and over relies of simple two force lead statements like, but the science tells us so. I think to my self what if the science is incorrect because it is incomplete incomplete in that it has not sufficient knowledge an incomplete base body of knowledge.

Simply put the enneagram laws of three and seven are not utilise by leading schools of mathematics and physics and I do not see mathematises or physics practitioners who are mirroring the higher levels of development wherein the law of three is clearly active in there direct cognition as they address audiences and educate and explain mathematical and physics concepts and acquired knowledge.

How can a view or views from the science community be complete if they are not being expressed both by explanation the egoic mind set and the Higher Mind set. We know that the highest level of phycological maturity Level: 1 of the nine levels of development requires the active working engagement of Law of Three and the Law of Seven within the direct cognition of the individual.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Gurdjieff’s Tzvarnoharno: the unconscious counter-force to The Work​

Attention Intention Presence is what give you a Hole line.

This statement is true. The hole line is a state in which reconciliation has been established. The machine being the automatic of the egoic state of the personality component of mind dealing with as Russ Hudson stated the dualistic of comparisons like negative and positive, good and bad, reconciliation is the neutral state the third element introduced making a trinary from a duality within minds activity. Attention Intention Presence having given a hole line is the law of tree engaged in now-time narrative concerning an engagement with people and things or simple participation within ones own environment.

The law of seven component is the machine witnessing the machine the mechanical in play. The six points that make up the helix of the enneagram are concerned with time and natural mechanical action that is taking place in the now moment. At the fundamental of experience self presences six inputs six fields of which relay information and the seventh component is the field of self experiential awareness.

I know this to be true because I have experiences this state while engaged in sporting activity. And I know that the normal egoic mind its mechanical state known as the machine finds the mirror of this higher state as being some what a shock to witness. A lesser intensity of essence expressed is more congenial to the egoic state of an individual who is receptive to an other who has awakened the reconciliation force within or awakened the third force within or awakened the law of three within.

I think science will while making advances into the study of quantum biology will in time link the Hole Line Awakened State to the quantum nature of mind. I also think free will is real and that it operates within natural parameters. The universe is a fixed design the human form is a fixed design and free will is a requirement for individual activity of the expression of life. A life force exists within that life force is essence we are not organic robots with ChatBot brain the Chat Bot brain is the egoic mind set that set out to lessen awareness of input from the natural order of the environment in order to the place of the authentic self. Free will is at work. Simply by that choice of following the egoic component of mind of the beeper state of presenting the essential state of the authentic Self.

Attention Intention Presence is what give you a Hole line.

Last edited: