• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lets talk about the Sufi Enneagram.

KitchenFly

Recently I have found in my YouTube feed some enneagram video links and two days ago I clicked on a two part video called Sufi Enneagram Spiritual Warfare 1 and Sufi Enneagram Spiritual Warfare 2.

It took me some time to attune to the model presented but within a half an hour I resonated with the system being presented sufficiently to get the basic the links with the Western Enneagram and the Sufi Enneagram.

Its quite raw and it has a different focus of attention in usage of the Enneagram. They do not recognise the nine points as nine energies as the western modes dose with its nine personality types anchored in the meaning and purpose of the nine points of the enneagram of personality. There model seems to me to be about a personal responsibility to reconnect to the Self's own innate essential core of a non dual nature. In fact it is a obligation to temper ones own morality to achieve union with Justice.

Justice as a descriptive name for the felt normal experienced energy, the energy felt when engagement is active, within the non dual state, while engaging phytologically with another or others who are in a dual egoic state, for them it is the same experience as for those who practise the Western Enneagram and who have learned to start there day by having first made the law of three happen within and are holding that energy throughout the day. So there system is accurate and correct.

It honours the triads and interestingly it also honours the six instinctual variants. It kind of honours the trinary of the Ego Superego and Id doesn't dose directly honour it it indirectly honours it by bridging a focus on moral behaviour with instinctual drive as if behaviour replaces the identification of the law of three and instinctual drive is the enactment of the law of Severn.

Its a strange system because it honours Id as being a metaphysical form of Thinking at the non verbal direct cognition level. Which is correct. Maybe I could refine the language of explanation but for those who have spent mouth or several years connecting to there heart will know what I am saying.

The Sufi Enneagram seems very raw and kind of primal but it ha some flaws. I will let you watch the two videos and let you form your own ideas and opinion first and under the posted video's I will shear my comments posted after watching part 2 of Sufi Enneagram Spiritual Warfare 1 and Sufi Enneagram Spiritual Warfare 2.

Sufi Enneagram Spiritual Warfare 1

Sufi Enneagram Spiritual Warfare 2

From watching these two videos Sufi Enneagram Spiritual Warfare 1 and Sufi Enneagram Spiritual Warfare 2 the Sufi Enneagram seems to be a very system that may have its origins back when people experienced them selves quite differently. I say this as someone who has had a life long experience of the enneagram an experience that began when I was four years of age by noticing and observing my psyche mature between the age of four and eleven years of age. It seems as if people who lived back when the Sufi's were developing an understanding of and organising a cosmology to order some understanding between self and host they observed basic structures correctly and attended to complete a model of science to regulate and unify an order to bring all to order.

Wanting to identify an architype pattern to the question why 99 Most Beautiful Names, I stopped the video and thought to my self before explanation was provided and having a good understanding of the Western Enneagram my mind eventually thought about the continuum of the nine levels health and the eighteen egoic mind sets because if the 99 Most Beautiful Names is about moral healing then an archetypal structurer in mind must be in play so I envisioned a point of unity with a zero at its centre and nine lines of numbers from one too eleven with the nine levels of health being between the centre and the end number of each of the nine rows of numbers. In my mind I abstractly ordered the numbers in this order for each of the nine rows.

E.g. 10 at the zero as for binary and 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 and 11 the nine sets of eleven if abstractly thought of would represent eighteen units eighteen individual personality types with two types at each of the nine Points.

But then the system was explained it had four archetypal energies fire air water earth and seven rows as if it was four quadrants like in the Hole Brain Thinking Model and Severn Octaves in play like the Diatonic enneagram.

So my thinking is many Sufi scientists working together to build a cosmology may have worked toward a complete model and combined numbers and litters to codify a language thought to exist between God and the Mind of the Human.

I understand all communication is metaphorical and psychodrama is a powerful therapeutic modality of healing and I get that the many of the basic structure are existent within the Basic Sufi Enneagram presented and I get that a hole religion works in unison as a guide for a common moral ethos to be celebrated. I get that the Western Enneagram incorrectly identifies the role of Id where as the Sufi enneagram correctly utilises the role of Id.

But problem with the Sufi Enneagram System is that that it has illogical properties of practical precise that most likely stem from an under development of the system leading to a piecemeal of egoic logic that occupies egoic cognitive activates.

I don't mean to be disrespectful towards all the Sufi's and Sufi Muslims who devote and have devoted with authentic religious zeal for hundreds and thousands of years.

I suspect they may have indevoured to codify unspoken language of knowing, the logos of inner language a soul utilises before learning a learnt spoken language mirrored by parents to develop the formation of an intellectual egoic mind.

Having said that the system may work for those who have mastery of the science so I will be open minded but I think the science of letters is a silly bet that that may at some stage need to be questioned. It reminds me of the story of The Emperor Who Whore No Clothes. Everyone went along with what they collective went along with until some said the Emperor has no close on.

The Cristen Faith has a similar problem with its cosmology but tradition keeps the errors in place.

Having aired my complaint about the letters I am quite impressed with the system and even the twelve component that relate to the astrological star signs. It first I could not see an archetypal link to mind but after some time it I thought to my self these twelve components maybe quantum related and my fit in with my twelve points at the end of the dark energy number 0, 1, 3, 8

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Column must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Column and the units Column. A number viewed in the tens Column must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the tens Column as if in the units Column. And the units are counted once.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

Apply rule one and rule two:

-273.15 Absolute Zero.
-274.15 One degree below.
-275.15 Two degrees below.
-276.15 Three degree below.

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zeros.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

All counting unit values on a Cartesian plane have a base value of one and a power value of one both the base and the power belong to the zero, zero is host. so when we count the 138 we count 1= 0 , 3 = three zeros, 8= eight zeros. So 122 zeros and a 138 = 124 zeros. When I mention the 121 zeros and thirteen zeros the last zero I think of as belonging to the centre of the thirteen point Cartesian plane. The twelve from 1 + 3 + 8 = twelve zeros the twelve points on the X,Y,Z planes that surround the central zero.

We have the Dark energy number. 122 decimal places and a 138.

{.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138}

How about we start with the author Russell A. Smith and his Book Gurdjieff: COSMIC SECRETS.

Lets go to page: 109

DO
TI
LA DO
..... TI .....
SO ..... .....
..... LA DO
FA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI
..... ..... LA .....
RE ..... ..... ..... .....
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI
DO ..... ..... SO ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... DO
TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... MI ..... SO ...... ...... TI .....
LA DO ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
SO ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ...... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... LA DO ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
FA ..... ..... DO ..... ..... ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ...... ...... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... ..... .... TI .....
DO ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

That do you note?

If you count all the DO RE MI FA SO LA TI

The count is 121 one short of 122 the one hundred and twenty two count of zeros in the dark energy number. What remains is one zero and a one three eight. If we continue our lateral think process we can think of the 0 1 3 8 as thirteen zeros and now we can view two patterns of zeros a thirteen pattern and and a pattern of 121 zeros.

My thinking is. Because we live in a three dimensional world the thirteen maybe linked to a Cartesian plane with an X ,Y, Z three dimensional lattice. This thirteen point model with a zero at the centre and two points each side of the zero in the X plain and Y plane and the Z plane evenly spaced apart could be thought of as like a latus like a quantum mechanical lates.

Another possibility is the 1, 3, 8 component of the thirteen zeros that adds to twelve maybe the Higgs field. The vacuum expectation value of the Higgs field 246 GeV and following the lateral thinking process I have worked via, 2 + 4 + 6 = 12 twelve zeros.

WIN_20230221_11_46_02_Pro.jpg
The Twelve Components.

Last edited: