• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Coronavirus

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the vaccine was contagious? That would solve everything so nicely.

This is such classic psychological projection.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
An anti-vax conspiracy theory is apparently making anti-maskers consider masking up, social distancing

:fpalm:

tl;dr -- they won't mask up to protect themselves or others from covid-19, nor will they get their vaccinations -- but now they are considering masking up to protect themselves from people who have gotten the vaccinations who they falsely believe to be toxic to them in some way.

This stuff just writes itself.

Well, I wish this happens here too: earlier they were not going to get vaccined neither do collaborating with distancing and mask; Now there are a few of them who are going to collaborate with distance and masks, so I guess that makes things better a bit.

It won't be much hard and effective anyway. Remember back then, when they said this was all a China plan and China release the virus? I think it was one of the few conspiracies that were somewhat reasonable back then (some people disagree), but if they really took that serious then they would take care of the pandemic, use masks, try to prevent, try to really fight the so-called Chinese virus. Instead they just ignored the virus, wanted everyone to act like it doesn't exist, making themselves an hypocrites and also liars. So at the end of the day it is just another lie.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Uber capitalism in a nutshell. Everyone fighting for a chance at a few scraps.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
This would be a good time to start UBI instead of a lottery.

Perhaps but this probably isn't one sided dilemma as you think.

The things is that lottery can be a public "company". Therefore it's large profits can be diverted into needed social programs. In a way this is good method to make sure that people pay "taxes" without objecting.
This is how we do it here.

:evilgenius:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An actual vaccination FAQ sheet from medical org includes this fun tip:

FACT The COVID-19 vaccines do not contain a live or whole
coronavirus, microchips, tracer technology, fetal tissue, stem
cells, mercury, aluminum, luciferase, the Mark of the Beast,
pork products or preservatives

https://www.hennepinhealthcare.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/COVID-19-Vaccination-handout_Facts.pdf

Can I get the Mark of the Beast in mine if I ask nicely ahead of time?

I think I like the Spanish version even better because even if you don't know Spanish, you can still understand what it says.

DATO Las vacunas del COVID-19 no contienen el coronavirus vivo
ni completo, microchips, tecnología de rastreo, tejido fetal,
células madre, mercurio, aluminio, luciferasa, la marca de la
Bestia, productos porcinos ni conservantes.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
An actual vaccination FAQ sheet from medical org includes this fun tip:

https://www.hennepinhealthcare.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/COVID-19-Vaccination-handout_Facts.pdf

Can I get the Mark of the Beast in mine if I ask nicely ahead of time?

I think I like the Spanish version even better because even if you don't know Spanish, you can still understand what it says.

Other than the extreme exasperation of a health care provider telling people no, the vaccine can't alter your DNA, stop going to 4chan, this might be the best worst one so far.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This would be a good time to start UBI instead of a lottery.

hell yes! were you a yang supporter too? i would be so happy if this was being rolled out this year. we are fine but man....so many people have not been at all fine this year.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No one gets autism from vaccines. You don’t “catch” autism. That said, assuming you could, is autism really that bad compared to polio?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Worldometer

It seems that globally things are quieting down. Not to mention that about half of the cases are at this point is in India (if we count just the detected cases).