• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Coronavirus

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Deborah Birx: Most COVID-19 deaths after first 100,000 were avoidable

Granted, this woman is on a reputation rehab tour but she assisted in these deaths if she is claiming 100k were avoidable. Tell me again how the Trump administration were doing everything possible, it's just a virus, it will go away......

This is what living in a failed state with inept, unqualified, psychotic leadership gets you. Dead innocents, always.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
'I can't believe this is happening': Travelers recount tales of getting stuck in Mexico after positive COVID-19 tests

tl;dr "I left the country during a pandemic to party up, now I test positive and can't come home for two weeks! Woe is me!"

It's hilarious how his wife chose not to stay anywhere near him. But only super dense, ultra privileged people are going to think COVID and the rules don't apply to them and actually say - I can't believe this is happening!

Here's them.

9199ca5dcdd48fa7e4cfeb7dda1479f6

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's hilarious how his wife chose not to stay anywhere near him. But only super dense, ultra privileged people are going to think COVID and the rules don't apply to them and actually say - I can't believe this is happening!

Here's them.

9199ca5dcdd48fa7e4cfeb7dda1479f6

Have you heard about the British "expats" (which is really just what they call immigrants from rich countries) who are going to get deported from Spain because they were too lazy to apply for residency after Brexit (judging from what I read, it really wasn't hard, and they were informed of this quite a bit)? Apparently, a lot of them voted for Brexit, too.

It's not corona, but it's a similar kind of dense-ultra privileged behavior. It seems like they thought the rules wouldn't apply to them because they're "expats" and not "immigrants" apparently. Also, it sounds like a lot of them don't bother to learn Spanish which is also ironic after all the complaints about immigrants to the UK not assimilating.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Have you heard about the British "expats" (which is really just what they call immigrants from rich countries) who are going to get deported from Spain because they were too lazy to apply for residency after Brexit (judging from what I read, it really wasn't hard, and they were informed of this quite a bit)? Apparently, a lot of them voted for Brexit, too.

No but I read a Twitter thread awhile back about a British guy lamenting how his parents bought a second home in France (thread author lives in France)

Just had conversation with a British couple who have a holiday home near us. They voted for Brexit and have made no arrangements whatsoever for what happens on Jan 1. They have now discovered the reality of their situation.

The blame apparently is with "Brussels".

Oh..

email from the Father

"My son is coming over to sort all this out. We all feel this is very unfair and we have been badly treated. We have paid our taxe d’habitation and we have rights. The French should not be allowed to do this, please help us in our fight to put this right.

lol

The son has confirmed his train. Arrives at Bordeaux Saint-Jean Station 1856 local time on Thursday. He is then hiring a car and will be with us around 9pm.
He will stay at his parents house and has a meeting with the Mayor for 10am Friday morning.

To add a certain je ne sais quoi the Mayor will maintain during the meeting that he speaks only French. I know idiot son only speaks English.

I have offered to attend and "translate"

*snort*

New message from idiot son.

If all this can be "fixed" on Friday he says he will take my wife and I out for a "bloody good dinner".

I am not sure if it is in the power for a regional French Mayor to fix Brexit but we shall see, he's a bright guy.

https://twitter.com/archer_rs/status/1277589268743979008

There is so much similarity between conservatives/right/R voters in the US and the Brexit fans over there. It all boils down to this - they feel their entitlement is absolute. Brexit was never about "us" it's about "them". Same "us and "them" in the US, all based on the exact same entitlement. Entitled to power, entitled to opportunity and entitled to be as selfish as they possibly can be.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No but I read a Twitter thread awhile back about a British guy lamenting how his parents bought a second home in France (thread author lives in France)

Oh..

lol

*snort*

https://twitter.com/archer_rs/status/1277589268743979008

There is so much similarity between conservatives/right/R voters in the US and the Brexit fans over there. It all boils down to this - they feel their entitlement is absolute. Brexit was never about "us" it's about "them". Same "us and "them" in the US, all based on the exact same entitlement. Entitled to power, entitled to opportunity and entitled to be as selfish as they possibly can be.

That story is pretty classic.

Yeah, here's a story on Spain.

British ex-pats leaving Spain to avoid illegal immigrant status after Brexit

here's one that doesn't require regsitration:

British expats 'in tears' as Spain to deport 500 under new rules ‘Dream over'

Fellow returning expat Shaun Cromber voted Leave but said he did not believe Brexit would end his Spanish lifestyle.

He said: "Yes I voted out, but I didn’t realise it would come to this.

"My application has been rejected and we are on our way home – my wife is in tears, she’s distraught if I’m honest and I’m not too happy at the prospect of returning back to the UK.

“I’ve loved living on the Costa del Sol and after five years can’t believe it has come to this.

"We applied but got rejected and so have no choice, although long term I think the Spanish will regret chucking us out of Spain.”

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

He said: "Yes I voted out, but I didn’t realise it would come to this.

They still don't even comprehend that the reason this is happening to them is because they voted for Brexit. It's amazing.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Hard to believe this state could get stupider but here we are...

'Million Maskless March' and mask burning event planned in Florida

Floridians who oppose face mask mandates as a result of the coronavirus pandemic are attempting to organize a massive protest and mask burning event.

“You are invited to the Million Maskless March and Mask Burning, Saturday April 10, 2021 at 3pm at the Corner of A1A and Las Olas in Ft Lauderdale!” protest organizer Chris Nelson posted online recently, explaining that April 10 “marks one year of mask tyranny in Broward County and we will mark that date with a celebration of freedom!”

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
We are talking about the same state ran by Ron Desantis, who campaigned on his position of having his nose firmly planted in Trump's ass.

Well, yes. I also lol at the dumb asses that think this state is a model of fiscal recovery. Easy to do when you only have imaginary COVID cases - those don't get reported, duh.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, yes. I also lol at the dumb asses that think this state is a model of fiscal recovery. Easy to do when you only have imaginary COVID cases - those don't get reported, duh.

Duh. Can't have increasing numbers of covid cases if you stop testing. *taps temple*

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
We are talking about the same state ran by Ron Desantis, who campaigned on his position of having his nose firmly planted in Trump's ass.

Ron Desantis is a monster who literarily speaking is owed a death of being torn apart by feral hogs.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The deaths in Brazil are evidently going of the chart, just formally about 4000 deaths yesterday (about 35% of the worlds covid deaths for the day).