• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Coronavirus

Sabbathhhank

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is obviously the equivalent of the black plague. 4-2-20-medical-tyranny.jpg

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I just watched a report about the situation in Russia. There were descendents of cosacks celebrating a religious service at the end of which everyone stood in line to kiss a crucifix. When asked if they were worried about the pandemic people said that cosacks were historically robust and tough and "less frail than Asians" and besides they had God on their side... so everything will be fine.
There have been several religious people saying/doing the same kind of thing.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
it really sucks, in this part of Canada I live in it's almost winter year round (a lot of Canada) so amongst Covid, and many businesses being shut down you're stuck inside as well. It's just awful.
I mean, you're stuck inside with COVID anywhere basically.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx

Sabbathhhank

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I mean, you're stuck inside with COVID anywhere basically.

No, you can go outside and sit on the grass on a hill at the park or go for long walks but because of the virus it’s cold dark and snow covers everything. It’s cold inside a little as well

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, you can go outside and sit on the grass on a hill at the park or go for long walks but because of the virus it’s cold dark and snow covers everything. It’s cold inside a little as well

I hear you that grass and green is nicer, but I went out for a walk this morning in twenty degree weather with snow on the ground. :shrug: It can be what you make of it. But I'm not here to play any who's got it worse thing, obviously it's worse for someone somewhere everywhere, I'm just saying.

ygolo

My termites win

Sabbathhhank

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hear you that grass and green is nicer, but I went out for a walk this morning in twenty degree weather with snow on the ground. :shrug: It can be what you make of it. But I'm not here to play any who's got it worse thing, obviously it's worse for someone somewhere everywhere, I'm just saying.

Why deny and de-value my own personal and individual experience? Not only that but if I were able to I could find a factual points for my perspective and point I was trying to make, it just seems ridiculous to me. Why would I exaggerate or be negative, not everything is a product of the mind? This is al just psychological foolery. I really wish I could go outside and enjoy the sun, and read or a host of other actives but I can’t even go outside let alone to a library to study like I need to. But what’s the main point when nothing is not quite anything?

If you really want to have an in-depth conversation on this topic, i’s become so dangerous in Canada, I have to leave the country, are you going to deny and use the same plausible defence (for what exact reason) in that, “same amounts of nothing equals not to much” (or whatever logic drivel it is) so you’d argue that my personal reality is that flawed and I am unable to comprehend what is going on around me that my personality safety is not even valid or such a thing doesn’t exist? Some people...are just...mouth breathers.

2+2=5, and here it comes again. Pretty soon I’m going to be labeled a troll banned for dissidence and speaking out against unconventional popular tyranny of the group.

I’m just going to cal it communism

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Why deny and de-value my own personal and individual experience? Not only that but if I were able to I could find a factual points for my perspective and point I was trying to make, it just seems ridiculous to me. Why would I exaggerate or be negative, not everything is a product of the mind? This is al just psychological foolery. I really wish I could go outside and enjoy the sun, and read or a host of other actives but I can’t even go outside let alone to a library to study like I need to. But what’s the main point when nothing is not quite anything?

If you really want to have an in-depth conversation on this topic, i’s become so dangerous in Canada, I have to leave the country, are you going to deny and use the same plausible defence (for what exact reason) in that, “same amounts of nothing equals not to much” (or whatever logic drivel it is) so you’d argue that my personal reality is that flawed and I am unable to comprehend what is going on around me that my personality safety is not even valid or such a thing doesn’t exist? Some people...are just...mouth breathers.

2+2=5, and here it comes again. Pretty soon I’m going to be labeled a troll banned for dissidence and speaking out against unconventional popular tyranny of the group.

I’m just going to cal it communism
You have to leave the country because it's so dangerous in Canada? Like I could buy needing to go to a different part of Canada, but you have to leave the entire country because it's that dangerous? Yes, that is extreme and exaggerated. When you're saying you're going to be banned for speaking against the "popular tyranny of the group"...lmao dude, you just got angry in a post and you're already assuming, with no evidence, that A) there's an entire group against you (only one person even replied), B) there's some sort of tyranny going on (somehow that's possible via internet posts now???), and C) You're going to get banned just because you spoke your mind after getting upset, which btw, was completely disproportionate to the situation........so even though literally no one else has said this to you yet, I'm gonna call it like it is and say yeah you are exaggerating/overreacting. Chill the fuck out.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just watched a report about the situation in Russia. There were descendents of cosacks celebrating a religious service at the end of which everyone stood in line to kiss a crucifix. When asked if they were worried about the pandemic people said that cosacks were historically robust and tough and "less frail than Asians" and besides they had God on their side... so everything will be fine.

:doh: I think God is on my side too...but God also gave us a brain to use so we don't get ourselves into shit.

Jaguar

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
A New York ER and critical care doctor thinks COVID-19 patients may be getting the wrong treatment because the actual infection mechanisms are not understood.

He thinks the symptoms, in severe cases at least, resemble altitude sickness rather than viral pneumonia, and that being on a ventilator may not be the best treatment.

FROM NYC ICU: IS COVID REALLY ARDS?!!! on Vimeo

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
The U.S. was beset by denial and dysfunction as the coronavirus raged - Laredo Morning Times

Excellent timeline breakdown of the multiple government failings from multiple governments that brought us to this.

United States will likely go down as the country that was supposedly best prepared to fight a pandemic but ended up catastrophically overmatched by the novel coronavirus
Best prepared? I'd like to see evidence supporting such a claim, I don't buy that.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Regarding the cartels: this pandemic is a major wildcard that has the potential to change world order down to the last details and that includes removal or both good things and bad things. Therefore quite a number of textbook autocrats around the world are at risk of coup or whatever if they mess up the response to pandemic. In other words not only democracies will fall. Just today I saw a TV report on how in autocratic countries they are doing mass "morale boost" over this issue. What means that they see what is coming at them.

Therefore we will perhaps see much more "fireworks" than we think. Since with this basically all bets are off.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

If you don't mind I have a little request.
From what I realized you are making these graphs and if that is the case can you please name all countries that are above 15% propagation rate ? (in the case that is possible)
I am really curious about those 3 dots pretty high up there because that is serious growth rate.

:)

Jaguar

I can't believe what I am hearing on TV. He's fucking insane. I'd even take Bill Clinton over this lunatic, and I can't stand Bill Clinton.