• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Coronavirus

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
mv2HpR8.png

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
you all know that none of you are solving this problem via posting on this forum right?

You propose 'us' to do what, go to the hospital and get Corona for ourselves? Well, recommend that for those who are still against quarantine, which I think so far its only Tellenbach.

Most of us are staying home as recommended.

Theres not that much we can do, mate.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
You propose 'us' to do what, go to the hospital and get Corona for ourselves? Well, recommend that for those who are still against quarantine, which I think so far its only Tellenbach.

Most of us are staying home as recommended.

Theres not that much we can do, mate.

I'm proposing you all don't worry about it so much because you'll alienate everyone who doesn't want to think about it.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I'm proposing you all don't worry about it so much because you'll alienate everyone who doesn't want to think about it.

Thanks, but we are not only posting this thread.

I had recently posted 3 personality tests on other forum area, one of them today and another one I did myself (and it takes more effort than it appears when you want to create a decent one). Of course that this thread is bombing, although.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Thanks, but we are not only posting this thread.

I had recently posted 3 personality tests on other forum area, one of them today and another one I did myself (and it takes more effort than it appears when you want to create a decent one). Of course that this thread is bombing, although.

you asked me how to help and i told you

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
you asked me how to help and i told you

Help by not worrying much and not talking about it? Im not quite sure that really helps.

Some trends here are just a reflex of other politics forum area discussion and trends. And I do agree with some isoprene points.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
This is a typology forum. If you all want to actually help then donate blood or volunteer in the fire department or something. Everything else is virtue signalling imo.
And this is a coronavirus thread. Or should we be talking about how all the types handle coronavirus or something? Lol.

My suggestion is that if you're sick of seeing the conversation about the coronavirus, and would rather see typology, perhaps you should frequent a different area of the forums. This one is in politics, history, and current events, not the typology section. People are free to discuss it as they see fit. Can anyone do anything about it by talking about it here? No, not really...but a) at least they're not sitting around at home not even paying attention to what's going on, and b) some people just like to fucking talk about it. Don't try to stop people from discussing what the hell they want to discuss in an approproate area of a forum while they're sitting at home bored. How they spend their spare time is not up to you. If you want to stop discussing and go donate blood, go do that yourself, but don't tell everyone else that if they don't shutup and do something else then they're somehow doing something wrong.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'm not interested in forum drama. If you don't want to discuss topics in a calm, rational matter, leave me out of it.

Jaguar

Seriously, WTF are they doing in NY !?

Infecting each other non-stop:

Coronavirus NYC: Social distancing is not happening on the subway - ABC7 New York

As of March 23, journeys on transit modes tracked by Moovit—which include bus, train, subway, light rail, ride-hail, and shared mobility options like bikes and scooters—were down 86% in hard-hit Milan and Lombardy, 84% in Madrid, and 54% in the New York City metro area.

Milan and Madrid had their shit together, NYC does not. That 54 number is a failure.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't help but feel Pelosi saying Trump shouldn't blame the impeachment for a slow response while she said her impeachment trial should take higher importance over the crisis is like a pot calling a kettle black.

I'm beyond sick of this woman.

Jaguar

Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker took an unconventional approach in the scramble for supplies in his state: He called on the New England Patriots, the American football team.
The team’s private plane landed in Boston from China on Thursday evening carrying more than a million masks. Baker secured the N95 masks from Chinese manufacturers but had no way of getting them to the U.S. without the assist from the team.

Hey, whatever it takes. Robert Kraft better be able to do something positive with all that goddamn money and influence.

On a side note:

Feds distribute thousands of surgical masks, gloves seized by FBI

Jaguar

"We have a life and death situation in our country and they should not try to hide behind an excuse for why they did not take action, but it does admit that they did not take action," Pelosi said, adding, "Right now we have to work together to get the job done."

Senate found him not guilty on 2-5-20.

Weeks after the fact:

In a press conference Trump said the danger to Americans “remains very low” and predicted that the number of cases diagnosed in the country, currently only 15, could fall to zero in a “few days”.

If that doesn't set people's hair on fire, nothing will. Could fall to zero in days . . .
Yeah, right. What an asshole.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
"We have a life and death situation in our country and they should not try to hide behind an excuse for why they did not take action, but it does admit that they did not take action," Pelosi said, adding, "Right now we have to work together to get the job done."

Senate found him not guilty on 2-5-20.

Weeks after the fact:

In a press conference Trump said the danger to Americans “remains very low” and predicted that the number of cases diagnosed in the country, currently only 15, could fall to zero in a “few days”.

If that doesn't set people's hair on fire, nothing will. Could fall to zero in days . . .
Yeah, right. What an asshole.

This is a black swan event. Pretty much every government on the globe dropped the ball on this one. Italy's universal healthcare didn't save them, and China's authoritarian regime- which created the conditions that allowed this virus to begin in the first place- then prevented the rest of the world from any kind of reliable data with which to respond. If you want something to set your hair on fire, I think their government should be first on the list- followed of course by every other government, since government is shit at everything.

*snort* :laugh: