• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Coronavirus

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Established American terrorist groups like Christian Identity’s Army of God are converging with new networks like the boogaloo boys at ReOpen rallies.
#COVID19 is providing opportunities the entire Neo-Nazi spectrum has spent years praying and preparing for and now they have it.

This group is older than ISIS, older than Al-Qaeda even but use the identical methods to recruit and kill. The AOG are an established Christian neo-Nazi terrorist organization active since 1982 - with a very long and successful history of lethal attacks such as the 1996 Olympics bombing, George Tiller's assassination, 2001 anthrax attacks and more. People need to understand none of these protests were about constitutional freedoms and start pressing lawmakers, police, citizens to wake the fuck up.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Be aware that white supremacists are creating a new website of white women in interracial relationships that is basically a hit list. - Coal Fax Registry.

Jaguar

Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted that he was filing a lawsuit against Alameda County and threatened to move its headquarters and future programs to Texas or Nevada immediately. Tesla had planned to bring back about 30% of its factory workers Friday as part of its reopening plan, defying Alameda County's stay-at-home order.

Cry me a river.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm still all for all of the re-open protestors / people flocking to restaurants that shouldn't even be open to be put on a boat and set asail. The negative would be that they'd all pollute the water while on the boat but at least we could get rid of all of them and they could keep their freedom to not wear masks or respect anyone or anything other than themselves on a boat with people like them. Good riddance.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm still all for all of the re-open protestors / people flocking to restaurants that shouldn't even be open to be put on a boat and set asail. The negative would be that they'd all pollute the water while on the boat but at least we could get rid of all of them and they could keep their freedom to not wear masks or respect anyone or anything other than themselves on a boat with people like them. Good riddance.
Ship of fools.

Jaguar

The highly touted Abbott ID Now -- a rapid diagnostic that is essentially a lab in a box -- scored much lower. While it can produce results in minutes, it only scored with a sensitivity rate of 85%. That's a 15% false negative rate. Another analysis found that it potentially had a 25% false negative rate -- meaning it could miss up to 1 in 4 positive cases.

Heads up: This is the test that is being given to the public free of charge (no wonder) at pharmacies such as Walgreens, CVS, and Rite-Aid in some states.

Hell, a bad test is more dangerous than no test.

It can still be hard to get a coronavirus test -- and that's not the only problem

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Plandemic" Fact-Check (Doctor Mike, 37 minute video)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
"Plandemic" Fact-Check (Doctor Mike, 37 minute video)

Seems like everyone is debunking this video. Would be excellent if the same amount of energy was expended on the rest of this bullshit.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
EXjThcZUcAImYq3

238819_RGB-1024x798.jpg

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
A Rapid Decrease in Stroke, Acute Coronary Syndrome, and Corresponding Interventions at 65 United States Hospitals Following Emergence of COVID-19 | medRxiv

The decrease in stroke and ACS in March 2020 corresponds to not only rising COVID-19 infections, but also widespread recognition of infection risk and accompanying restrictions in movement and business activity. In contrast, our analysis of February showed the opposite – a 2020 increase in stroke and ACS, consistent with overall increasing volumes at the academic hospitals that are well-represented in this sample. The change of pattern we observed suggests a disruptive cause that is not part of the historical stroke and ACS trends at these hospitals.

Infection with respiratory viruses confers a higher risk of stroke and ACS1,2 and COVID-19 infection is thought to be pro-thrombotic. Because COVID-19 may increase the incidence of stroke and ACS, the observed decrease suggests that other factors accounted for our findings. The most likely explanation is that patients with less severe stroke and ACS were not seeking medical care because of concern about acquiring COVID-19 infection. For stroke, this theory is supported by the relative preservation of MT, which is reserved for patients with more severe stroke. However, PCI for ACS, the cardiac analog of MT, decreased 14.7% in March 2020.

Other potential causal factors include that the reduction in automobile usage and furloughing of factories has improved air pollution, which is a well-established short-term and long-term risk factor for stroke and ACS.
Additionally, medication adherence or wellness may have improved during quarantine and the decline in elective procedures may have reduced peri-procedural stroke and ACS. Lastly, the reduction could be due to an unknown protective effect of COVID-19 infection.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Established American terrorist groups like Christian Identity’s Army of God are converging with new networks like the boogaloo boys at ReOpen rallies.
#COVID19 is providing opportunities the entire Neo-Nazi spectrum has spent years praying and preparing for and now they have it.

This group is older than ISIS, older than Al-Qaeda even but use the identical methods to recruit and kill. The AOG are an established Christian neo-Nazi terrorist organization active since 1982 - with a very long and successful history of lethal attacks such as the 1996 Olympics bombing, George Tiller's assassination, 2001 anthrax attacks and more. People need to understand none of these protests were about constitutional freedoms and start pressing lawmakers, police, citizens to wake the fuck up.

Yeah uh something tells me Jesus isn't gonna take them well when they get to heavens door... also feels like such a weird thing to have "neo-Nazi Christians" since fascist leader normally hate religion as the people cannot worship the "state" if they're captivated by religion. They're...like an antithesis to their own "belief" in this weird sense. I cannot even rationalize these dumbasses anymore but I don't like those kinda morons being considered Christian. God said to love our neighbor, not "kill the neighbor that isn't as white as us." fuck that shit.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Yeah uh something tells me Jesus isn't gonna take them well when they get to heavens door... also feels like such a weird thing to have "neo-Nazi Christians" since fascist leader normally hate religion as the people cannot worship the "state" if they're captivated by religion. They're...like an antithesis to their own "belief" in this weird sense. I cannot even rationalize these dumbasses anymore but I don't like those kinda morons being considered Christian. God said to love our neighbor, not "kill the neighbor that isn't as white as us." fuck that shit.

That are Communists. Fascists are more for close merger of state and church, for the sake of conquests or whatever.
But yeah, that is still "kinda" incompatible with original idea of Christianity.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Christian Identity or Identity Christians aren't fascists. They hold a white supremacist interpretation of Christianity. The American version came from the British Israelism -people of the British Isles are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel. Anti-semitic, racist, very master race. Fascists groups could adopt these views but the views themselves are certainly not rooted in anything resembling the state.

Christian Identity - Wikipedia

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Christian Identity or Identity Christians aren't fascists. They hold a white supremacist interpretation of Christianity. The American version came from the British Israelism -people of the British Isles are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel. Anti-semitic, racist, very master race. Fascists groups could adopt these views but the views themselves are certainly not rooted in anything resembling the state.

Christian Identity - Wikipedia

I'm aware they aren't actually fascists. Technically, historically speaking, Hitler was a bit of a "Mussolini fanboy" and took that 2 steps farther than the original dude. Although [MENTION=4347]Virtual ghost[/MENTION] is also correct historically speaking, Communists hate religion, and a fascist may be more likely to try and use religion as a form of persuasion maybe. I have been taught even in colleges that both these types hated religion.

Nevertheless I am ashamed these asshole associate themselves with my faith. And I mean...no. The truest technicality is we ALL descend from the race, because...Adam and Eve. BUT I mean...nowhere in the Bible does it suggest the race of Jacob, or the twelve tribes. We know Joseph fit in just fine with Egyptians and such. If we wanted to get really technical, it is highly more likely that a person of middle eastern descent and Israeli-Jewish descent are the closest to the original tribes of God considering you know...that's where they all were. And Ishmael went on to be the seed of Islam as well, so both religions root back to Abraham.

But this probably isn't the thread for a theological rebuke of neo-Nazi stupidity. I am just saddened how the worst people are trying to raise their voices during this and as you said, people aren't batting an eye. COME ON NOW. I am so disappointed in humanity as a whole these days. :doh:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'm aware they aren't actually fascists. Technically, historically speaking, Hitler was a bit of a "Mussolini fanboy" and took that 2 steps farther than the original dude. Although [MENTION=4347]Virtual ghost[/MENTION] is also correct historically speaking, Communists hate religion, and a fascist may be more likely to try and use religion as a form of persuasion maybe. I have been taught even in colleges that both these types hated religion.

Nevertheless I am ashamed these asshole associate themselves with my faith. And I mean...no. The truest technicality is we ALL descend from the race, because...Adam and Eve. BUT I mean...nowhere in the Bible does it suggest the race of Jacob, or the twelve tribes. We know Joseph fit in just fine with Egyptians and such. If we wanted to get really technical, it is highly more likely that a person of middle eastern descent and Israeli-Jewish descent are the closest to the original tribes of God considering you know...that's where they all were. And Ishmael went on to be the seed of Islam as well, so both religions root back to Abraham.

But this probably isn't the thread for a theological rebuke of neo-Nazi stupidity. I am just saddened how the worst people are trying to raise their voices during this and as you said, people aren't batting an eye. COME ON NOW. I am so disappointed in humanity as a whole these days. :doh:

As far as fascists and religion go, the Nazi's had their own version of church and religion. I would also say there are forms of clerical fascism like Hindu nationalism or Islamic fundamentalism or even Christian reconstructionism, which is mostly advocating for a thermionic government and libertarian economic principles - which is fairly standard American conservative right wing values, especially Calvinists like Betsy DeVos and others that live in my area. I would also call her a nationalist and in the US, nationalism is very linked to this version of Protestantism. Not that you have to be religious to be a nationalist - Trump is an example.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So the lockdown was entirely about not overwhelming hospitals, and we were assured most people would get Covid, aka "flattening the curve". We succeeded in not overehelming hospitals. And we have people with antibodies now. So why are the lockdowns not over yet? It was never about preventing infection, because there is no cure or vaccines yet. So lockdown is essentially pointless right now.

Now, the article Jonny posted about the sudden decrease in certain illnesses. It is NOT the result of people not going to work/cleaner air/less stress. Its entirely the result of people staying home. Going from an active lifestyle, to a sendintary one is very bad for your health. Alcohol sales skyrocketed during the lock downs. When this shit is over, we will not only see an increase in obesity, alcoholism, heart disease. But we will begin to see what deaths the poverty this pointlessly excessive lockdown brought on those who lost their jobs. Poverty is going to kill far more people in the long run because of this, than Covid ever did.