• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Coronavirus

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
So Trump killed 200 meat plant workers. He ordered them back to work. That's homicide, he doesn't have the deniability of the other deaths his actions impacted less directly.

Let me know how this is ok and not nursing home COVID deaths? Or nurse and doctor deaths are fine.

WaPo article I'm not linking until something else is available minus paywall.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dakotas lead US in virus growth as both reject mask rules

What part of "airborne virus" do people not understand?
The part connected to reality. I think we need a conspiracy about demon seeds floating in the air, or people being impregnated by breathing alien spores. Q has this power in his hands and yet he shirks his responsibility. If that snarky, rich little banker conman would just feel a twinge of social responsibility and make up more constructive fairy tales, then we'd see a national effort to mask up.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The part connected to reality. I think we need a conspiracy about demon seeds floating in the air, or people being impregnated by breathing alien spores. Q has this power in his hands and yet he shirks his responsibility. If that snarky, rich little banker conman would just feel a twinge of social responsibility and make up more constructive fairy tales, then we'd see a national effort to mask up.

This made me laugh. But it's true and practically makes it undeniable that as a species we are totally boned.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also:

b4825173873eab72d8adbd9394b35938.png

They stay silent *and* apparently project strength.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
International researchers have written a note of concern to The Lancet over suspected data manipulation and false claims behind the Russian corona vaccine. They say the Russian scientists developing the vaccine made up their data as it looks suspiciously like copy and paste.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
International researchers have written a note of concern to The Lancet over suspected data manipulation and false claims behind the Russian corona vaccine. They say the Russian scientists developing the vaccine made up their data as it looks suspiciously like copy and paste.

Geeeeeee!

Brazilians are quite optimistic about this vaccine. Most people think its going to hit around october, november or december.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
It seems that 200 000 deaths is here for the US.

From the USA Today investigative story;

Nearly 200,000 have died of COVID-19 so far in the U.S., with more than 6.5 million infected. The CDC suspects 10 times more Americans have caught the virus, but official counts remain skewed by its inability to fix chronic testing issues.

This is completely believable, given the administration has lied the entire time as well as attempted to suppress data at the federal and state levels.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Some pandemic numbers from worldometer

Israel +5000 (record)
Netherlands +1550 (record)
Romania +1700 (record)
Slovenia +120 (record)
Malta +100 (record)
Georgia +200 (record)
Indonesia +4000 (record)
Nepal 1500 (record)
Mozambique +280 (record)
Spain +11200 (record)
India 97 850 (record)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
“We have clear scientific evidence they work, and they are our best defense,” CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield said. “I might even go so far as to say that this face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against Covid than when I take a Covid vaccine.”

Coronavirus: CDC director says face masks may provide more protection than coronavirus vaccine

Especially how rushed and poorly tested it will be if they insist on rolling it out before the election. Nothing like half a treating an aggressive virus.