• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Coronavirus

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
In every country there are specific elements that effect how the pandemic manifests. (average age, quality of medical system, political stability, climate etc.) Therefore it is hard to be universal about this.

However here certain lowering of death rates compared to active cases is linked to few factors: people who are at risk the most know it and therefore they are extra careful, summer is clearly the warmest part of the year and therefore creates stronger metabolism that helps the body regarding the virus, local authorities figured out the procedures how to protect vulnerable places like nursing homes, the healthcare is system adjusted to new normal ... etc. However if your president is a wild strongman and the climate is always warm this entire nicely structured argument doesn't may not mean anything in your case.

Thanks.
Its winter on south and semi-winter (more like autumn) on the middle of the country.
In north and northeast it is always summer, the winter and any other season is fiction.
Your argument is not entirely down, though. These factors of people at risk doing prevention makes sense.
I am still suspicious, though.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Consider me owned. Now please stop with the nonsense and just wear a mask when appropriate.

He didn't have to die, and nobody deserves to die that way.

No he didn't have to die. He was diagnosed two days after this rally.

I've never watched a video from Roland Martin but I'm rather glad I found this one from July 3.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Thanks.
Its winter on south and semi-winter (more like autumn) on the middle of the country.
In north and northeast it is always summer, the winter and any other season is fiction.
Your argument is not entirely down, though. These factors of people at risk doing prevention makes sense.
I am still suspicious, though.

Of course, I said "always warm" in a simplistic sense and in comparison with my winter. But generally your seasonal variation in temperature and daylight isn't too big, especially if we don't count the few most southern regions. However at least towards worldometer your deaths are relatively linear over the last few months. Now, is someone messing with numbers it is hard to say. Especially since this virus doesn't seem to be fundamentally affected by seasons or temperature. Therefore for your country factors like political stability and development or healthcare system are much bigger part of the equation and here I can't really help you. Especially since those are generally much more important factors in this pandemic than the climate.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Makes me wonder if any effort was put into finding out how many people who went to that rally ended up infected.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
I really wish I hadn't seen this...at this point I wouldn't be surprised if even his obituary contained COVID propaganda.

EtfnE5Y.png

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How Jared Kushner’s Secret Testing Plan “Went Poof Into Thin Air” | Vanity Fair

They had a plan (in reality there are a few existing pandemic plans). They apparently didn't implement it because they thought only folks who didn’t vote for them would die. There's a word for that, begins with G.

Most troubling of all, perhaps, was a sentiment the expert said a member of Kushner’s team expressed: that because the virus had hit blue states hardest, a national plan was unnecessary and would not make sense politically. “The political folks believed that because it was going to be relegated to Democratic states, that they could blame those governors, and that would be an effective political strategy,” said the expert.

I wonder how long it's going to take for all the anonymous sources to come forward once this family of psychos leaves the White House. I think their contributions will have exponentially more credibility once they do. Trump has thoroughly and brazenly exemplified the psycho vindictiveness that's been stopping them.