• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Coronavirus

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Ukraine +20 000

The worst day on record and this is something that could easily have geopolitical consequences.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
En7TyruVEAAkvy1

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

So how do you falsify your theories if any resistance to them is taken as further proof you're right and they are all out to get you?
With that mindest you have closed yourself off not just from society but from any meaningful exchange of arguments and ideas.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Well, this "abusive relationship" picture is cute as a joke on the topic. But that is also pretty much how people and the system react when you do drunk driving and hit someone with your car. What is overall more similar to ignoring COVID than abusive relationship. In other words condemning someone for doing drunk driving on the daily basis isn't unreasonable.

Plus regarding the pain of the situation, that is why the whole society needs to have various back up systems. Since eventually some kind of serious shit will hit and business as usual will not longer be possible. Some countries learn this the easy way and some just have to go through the wall a number of times to get the message.

Mole

Permabanned
I get my vaccine next Tuesday. I received my polio vaccine at the height of the polio epidemic and I was saved from polio.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Valneva vaccine produces immune response, moves to large-scale efficacy tests

The U.K. secured up to 100 million doses of the inactivated vaccine with the option of purchasing 90 million more doses between 2023 and 2025. Valneva said it expects 60 million doses to be delivered by the end of the first quarter of 2022.

When you read many of the texts between the lines there is evident impression that "someone" doesn't expect that this story will be quite finished anytime soon. After all vaccinating the world will take time, in other words we are globally at only 1,8% regarding the second dose (and at 4,7% with first dose). Therefore if immunity starts to expire before the the world is covered the airlines will again carry the virus all over the world in weeks. Plus if some communities don't get vaccinated that can quickly explode the cases once travel is fully normalized. Since this should be judged on community by community bases rather than country by country basis. Because even with 80% vaccination you can still have large pockets of low vaccination that can continue the epidemic. Possibly to the point when mass resistances starts to loosen up, especially if traveling is constantly supplying them with the virus.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hope you can see this attachment, but if not, here's the link.
Coronavirus in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count - The New York Times

Why is Michigan looking so bad? That is what Wisconsin looked like in September and then we had a six month wave radiate across the country. I know the vaccine could change the course of it, but this is unsettling. I'm wondering if the wave is representing mostly those individuals not getting the vaccine and/or if there are variants infecting people with the vaccine. Are there policy differences in Michigan that account for this relating to the vaccine? I'm not certain why Wisconsin was the starting point last September (after the New York wave of course). There were COVID-19 infestations and mutations on the mink farms, and people drink together inside bars a great deal, but other than that I don't know of unique conditions because there isn't even an international airport from what I understand. There probably is in Michigan. I'd be curious to hear thoughts about this.

View attachment 22984

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
EyVmqA2WYAA9aSS

Oh. Of course.

That heard immunity the chuds are always talking about? It won't be reached until 3/4 of the population are vaccinated. That's 3/4 of the 7+ billion, not the US population.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I hope you can see this attachment, but if not, here's the link.
Coronavirus in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count - The New York Times

Why is Michigan looking so bad? That is what Wisconsin looked like in September and then we had a six month wave radiate across the country. I know the vaccine could change the course of it, but this is unsettling. I'm wondering if the wave is representing mostly those individuals not getting the vaccine and/or if there are variants infecting people with the vaccine. Are there policy differences in Michigan that account for this relating to the vaccine? I'm not certain why Wisconsin was the starting point last September (after the New York wave of course). There were COVID-19 infestations and mutations on the mink farms, and people drink together inside bars a great deal, but other than that I don't know of unique conditions because there isn't even an international airport from what I understand. There probably is in Michigan. I'd be curious to hear thoughts about this.

View attachment 22984

‘It’s not gonna stop me': WMU students return to bars amid increase in COVID-19 cases | Arts And Entertainment | westernherald.com

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

Oh. Of course.

That heard immunity the chuds are always talking about? It won't be reached until 3/4 of the population are vaccinated. That's 3/4 of the 7+ billion, not the US population.

I see this more as a subtle move to leave "others" to the eastern vaccines, since we are talking about "surpluses" and unneeded vaccines. Therefore there really is no justification for this if this true. In other words this would then tilt the whole world order and that is actually even worse than what you are suggesting. Since this in the bottom line is treason in the diplomacy and "foreign policy sphere". But it doesn't matter, he is trying to get me destroyed in the bottom line. The actual motivation is kinda secondary issue here.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Worldometer

This is globally the worst day on the record in months, both in new cases and deaths (and counting). The numbers aren't pretty and many countries have record day since the day one. What is mostly because mutated versions are spreading around and drive the third wave. At current rate even the all time daily records could be overrun pretty soon. Plus as the more people is infected the larger are chances of further mutations, what can really really complicate things due to obvious reasons.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Another day that globally adds to the current wave. At this rate even the global record day from the winter time could be "overrun" soon.

Mole

Permabanned
Rather than seeking out the vaccination, the vaccination has sought me out. I was asked very politely the other day would I like to be vaccinated. This is the advantage of free medicine for all.