• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Which type copes best with stigmata symptoms?

KitchenFly

You don't think I'm funny or is it because you still think I am IxFP? ;)

I think your to good looking to take on stigmata symptoms. Unconditional love is much more attractive than physical good looks.
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] .

KitchenFly

Lol Forever, this wasn't about you... I mean yes, you are an INFJ, but it was more or less just a stupid generalization because I didn't want to get personal lol

You have potential [MENTION=18559]Inis Mona[/MENTION] , you could be a great suffer one of the greatest simply stand some time with some lepers and given time you could visually out shine me with the most spiritually visually attractive symptoms of becoming a leper for Jesus.

Take on this next step in your development and I will baptise you and give you a new name Marry , and take you under my wing as my spiritual life partner.

Imagine a new miraculous berth of a Devine Child born in world with with stigmata and as a leper.

Wow that something special.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think your to good looking to take on stigmata symptoms. Unconditional love is much more attractive than physical good looks.
@Forever .

:blush: Thank you for complimenting my looks.

Although I don't necessarily see the connection from stigmata symptoms to unconditional love other than you doing a back-handed compliment.

Good looks are temporary yes and unconditional love can be undying. But they're not necessarily mutually exclusive either.

KitchenFly

:blush: Thank you for complimenting my looks.

Although I don't necessarily see the connection from stigmata symptoms to unconditional love other than you doing a back-handed compliment.

Good looks are temporary yes and unconditional love can be undying. But they're not necessarily mutually exclusive either.

Stigmata and Unconditional love are synonymous. Fear is love are synonymous one is a slower or lower frequency of the other higher frequency or faster void ration, fear is a forum of twisted love and stigmata could be seen as a manifestation of that twist love manifesting within the symptomatology of Self who chooses to suffer.

Real conches suffering and cause and affect may lead to symptomatology manifesting within the dermis organ the largest organ.

As you can see my organ has two spots.

e38af9d80a1eed0ab4801a82c2eed40b.jpg

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Stigmata and Unconditional love are synonymous. Fear is love are synonymous one is a slower or lower frequency of the other higher frequency or faster void ration, fear is a forum of twisted love and stigmata could be seen as a manifestation of that twist love manifesting within the symptomatology of Self who chooses to suffer.

Real conches suffering and cause and affect may lead to symptomatology manifesting within the dermis organ the largest organ.

As you can see my organ has two spots.

e38af9d80a1eed0ab4801a82c2eed40b.jpg

Self-harm isn't love. ;o

KitchenFly

Self-harm isn't love. ;o

Self harm is twisted love a cry for help. Self harm is a sad action that takes place by people who are feeling a multiplicity of explicate emotional pain that comes from within the mind from the hart and head of the self and is transferred to the body to de sensed physically.

It's not nice but it is real and hopefully most people would extend a helping hand to those who are self harming de cause they have no understanding of what is taking place.

Now FO and stop this two like carry on, your not doing it correctly attitude and allow me to continue recruiting 12 good wealthy decibels so I can successfully get on with my ministry.

No type twos need apply !!!

Last edited: