• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Black Body Radiation, Quantum Mechanics, Human Receptivity. Plank' Formula.

KitchenFly

Human receptivity is one of the greatest mysteries. Not much is spoken about it. Don Reso wrote about it in his description of type nine, and it helped to understand the many problems type nine faced due to the phenomena of receptivity to other bodies. He did not to my knowledge speak about receptivity and the remaining eight types. I get that as a type nine, and it is one of the reasons I have always been fascinated by the statement All Processes Begin at Zero at Point Nine and End at Nine at Pont Nine. I have invested many hours recalling and thinking about the mechanics taking place when receptive and in an accelerated state while the Law of Three is active within.

It is obvious that each of the nine energies are parts of a set, and the mechanics involves sets operating within the larger set.

Each Point must have minimum an Off and On and a quantomechanical operation. In my model I number pater model I believe the numbers zero and one both have a unit value and I think of this as like a binary coding like up or down in describing the spin of a quantum bit.

I am not an expert in mathematics or physics I am a layman simply interested in finding a third implicate math, math rules that may lead to an understanding of how things at the Plunk level and below the plunk level maybe ordering large objects like atoms that make up humans for example. Dark energy I also think about as a dark body that may have different math rules in play math rules that have a differing structure upon the structure of the working rules of mathematics.

I watched this video in my feed. Most of it went over my head but the story of the discovery was interesting anyway. I like looking at end results number values for impotent parts of the structure of things that describe the universe.

This number interested. It leads with a two which reminds me of cause and effect, the multiplicity between Points 3 and 6 and then it has a decimal point and sixteen-unit placing values. Not shore if that's the correct way to describe it correctly. Sixteen is interesting because it has a seminary that works well in a three dimensional plain like a hypercube or the cemetery of the MBTI.

Screenshot (31).png

If you read my number pattern posts, you know I like adding numbers together one after another as if each was a layer of an onion as if they were tears of a mechanical order as if more than one influence is in play within purpose of the number as like the number was a spectrum band signifying input from other mechanical orders from below the plank scale and possibly on the other side of the cosmic soup all parts of atoms constantly pop in and out of.

8 + 2 + 1 + 4 + 3 + 9 + 3 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 + (1) + 7 + 8 + 7= 67

So why did the sum value of sixty-seven pop out for me?

I started this post talking about receptivity and the nine energies and Point:9 and the statement All Processes Begin at Zero at Point Nine and End at Nine at Pont Nine.

Then switched on fully. An interesting thing happens that is difficult to explain and the numbers six and seven are helpful because six and seven parts are in play within minds awareness. Simply put, the self is one unit and six fields become intelligible. The law of three as been made within and the helix is operating. Receptivity is active.

seven parts and six fields so to say six input output layers of transference of information between bodies, Self and other. Fancy educated talkers may insist of other language to describe what I am talking about, and I invite them to improve the description if they can reach the same level of minds potential operation.

The sixty in 67 is tome like six lots of ten. The being linked to the six Points that make up the Hilex. As if the six Points all had the function of Zero at Point Nine and End at Nine at Pont Nine working within their operations. The zero in the number represented as (1) maybe the bifurcation between six and seven parts detected because before self-recognises seven parts six parts are recognised. When seven parts are recognised Self can affect the other body like place another in a Como comatic void for example or become receptive to another in an extraordinary way. Not going to get into that here and now.

What all the number mean I don't know I don't real know if this number pattern is really linked to receptivity and the higher function of Higher Emotion and the Higher mind via making the laws of Three and Severn within.

But because these are areas still to be understood I thought it a good idea to shear this interesting idea for the number in the Plank' Formula.

We are made of atoms that vibrate and the phenomena of heat cannot be separated from a normal healthy living body. So, I had not thought about heat being linked to receptivity. It had crossed my mind, but I did not think of it for long because I did not have a context of knowledge that could bridge an understanding that matched in explanation what I understood. Quantum mechanics and the two laws was good enough for me at the time I began thinking about how to describe the miraculous of higher mind in operation.

The math trick that revolutionized physics​

So, I think the takeaway is with the 67 is that seven parts are in play and six Points are in play. And value of ten can be linked to each of the six parts. A simple link is the decimal ten system we use. 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and that reminds me of the 60 and the 7 the nine points on the enneagram and the self as the law of three and the helix.

Everything is linked to atoms vibrating. Atoms are quite the mystery, three quarts, electron cloud passing though neutrons. I think one day it will be understood how mind works and how the universe host's mind.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Beyond Particles: How String Theory May Change Everything We Know​

Screenshot (61).pngScreenshot (62).png

Silly me I thought it was called Cosmic Foam, but it is called Quantum Foam.

What is quantum foam?​

Empty Space is NOT Empty​

Quantum Foam​

One of my playful ideas is wondering what if Quantum Foam has a temperature. I think of an idea that relates a bifurcation as if it is a Zero a middle point/zone like Absolute zero and then think of the Law of Three like in a framework of three into three giving nine values. Each layer being one of three a positive or a negative or a neutral and that each of the three has a further play of a working positive or a negative or a neutral in play because it maybe vibrating in adjustment to remain is role temperature value.

It's easy to see that this model is like the enneagram of personality symbol. Zero is like at the very centre and the three degrees with three movements between negative and neutral and positive meaning the temperature is vibrating fluctuating up or down within its bracket of one degree within a four-degree range with absolute zero being one of four consecutive degrees. -273.15, -274.15, -275.15, -276.15 So imaginatively speaking the three degrees -274.15, -275.15, -276.15 would be like Points 3,6,9, Id, Ego, Supper ego. And or Id Points 9, 4, 5. Ego Points 3, 7, 8. Supper ego Points 6, 1, 2.

The primary types 3, 6, 9. would be like the neutral in the temperature and the slight fluctuation movement up or down with the vibration of the temperature value would be the expression of point 1 or 2 if the midpoint neutral represented Point: 3.

Because Absolute zero is the fourth a pattern with a set of sets could be in play. Absolute zero would be like the very middle of the enneagram model at work.

Screenshot (63).png

In this image, a number pattern, sequence terns the 3, 6, 9's from negative to positive continually and each time a complete rotation of the number pattern is completed the central Point Lights up engages. There was a working model of this on the internet, but it was laten down probably due to copyrights issues. But I was lucky enough to screen shot this image.

So, the Zero Dimension in this idea could be linked to my number pattern.

It's all simply an idea but I am searching for who mind works and how it works that which hosts mind allows it possible for mind to work.
The Dark Energy Number.

{.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138}

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Column must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Column and the units Column. A number viewed in the tens Column must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the tens Column as if in the units Column. And the units are counted once.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

Apply rule one and rule two:

-273.15 Absolute Zero.
-274.15 One degree below.
-275.15 Two degrees below.
-276.15 Three degree below.

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty-nine zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty-one zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty-two zeros.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

Fifty-four elemental parts are said to make up the standard model of particle physics. Yes, there is a 54 within the number pattern on the left-hand side of the decimal point. 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 54.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 24

How many quantum fields are there? The answer is 24.

The quarks and leptons are fermions, which is why they have antimatter counterparts, and the W boson comes in two equal-and-opposite varieties (positively and negatively charged), but all told, there are 24 unique, fundamental excitations of quantum fields possible.

1 +1 +1 1+1 +1 decimal point 1 + 5
............. 24 ............................................ 24

1 + 5 = 6 also reminds me of Edward Witten's M-theory.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Strong Force = 1

Fine Structure Constant 1/137

137 divided by 12 = 11.41666666666667

14 . 4 = 56
+
13 . 1 = 13
+
12 . 6 = 72
+
11 . 6 = 66
+
10 . 6 = 60
+
9 . 6 = 54
+
8 . 6 = 48
+
7 . 6 = 42
+
6 . 6 = 36
+
5 . 6 = 30
+
4 . 6 = 24
+
3 . 6 = 18
+
2 . 6 = 12
+
1 . 7 = 7
= 538

538 divided by 7 = 76.85714285714286

Screenshot (72).png

(From first post at top of the post feed)

8 + 2 + 1 + 4 + 3 + 9 + 3 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 + (1) + 7 + 8 + 7= 67

Sixty-seven in reverse is like Seventy-six.

I impression a bifurcation between to functions between two layers as is like for example light can travel in two directions forward in time and backwards in time as reported by PBS Space Time to be a known fact.

In Quantum Electro Dynamics (QED) electrons can shear virtual photons via the electromagnetic field.

Electromagnetic fields if I am not mistaken. Involve two poles like north and south.

My thought is the 67 and 76 could belong to one of two ends of that field and have something to do with light being able to flow both directions in time.

The 11 in the11.41666666666667 I have no ideas about for now other than 11 is said to be a unique prime number. Not shore why that is.

The 2 in the 2. 8 + 2 + 1 + 4 + 3 + 9 + 3 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 + (1) + 7 + 8 + 7= 67

2 + 11 = 13 and that fits into my number pattern for the dark energy number the final 138. 1 + 3 + 8 = 13

The difference of two would allow movement. As if computation was taking place between spins or poles so to say.

The twelve from 1 + 3 + 8 = twelve zeros the twelve points on the X, Y, Z planes that surround the central zero.

Screenshot (64).png

All counting unit values on a Cartesian plane have a base value of one and a power value of one both the base and the power belong to the zero, zero is host. so when we count the 138 we count 1= 0 , 3 = three zeros, 8= eight zeros. So 122 zeros and a 138 = 124 zeros. When I mention the 121 zeros and thirteen zeros the last zero I think of as belonging to the centre of the thirteen point Cartesian plane. The twelve from 1 + 3 + 8 = twelve zeros the twelve points on the X, Y, Z planes that surround the central zero.

DO
TI
LA DO
..... TI .....
SO ..... .....
..... LA DO
FA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI
..... ..... LA .....
RE ..... ..... ..... .....
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI
DO ..... ..... SO ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... DO
TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... MI ..... SO ...... ...... TI .....
LA DO ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
SO ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ...... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... LA DO ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
FA ..... ..... DO ..... ..... ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ...... ...... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... ..... .... TI .....
DO ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

That do you note?

If you count all the DO RE MI FA SO LA TI

The count is 121 one short of 122 the one hundred and twenty-two count of zeros in the dark energy number. What remains is one zero and a one three eight. If we continue our lateral think process, we can think of the 0 1 3 8 as thirteen zeros and now we can view two patterns of zeros a thirteen pattern and a pattern of 121 zeros.

My thinking is. Because we live in a three-dimensional world the thirteen maybe linked to a Cartesian plane with an X, Y, Z three-dimensional lattice. This thirteen-point model with a zero at the centre and two points each side of the zero in the X plain and Y plane and the Z plane evenly spaced apart could be thought of as like a latus like a quantum mechanical lates.

The divide between the bifurcation I Invision/impression could be linked to the vibration linked to temperature and the bifurcation between the layers 67 and 76.

It's all simply a lateral thinking idea. It would be amazing if it was correct, and nature worked as I have modelled above.

If you have followed my work, you may recall I have a 45 and 54 I link to THE ABSOLUTE.

A triangle with a value of nine on each end of the three lines making the triangle.

9+9+9+9+9+9 = 18 + 18 + 18 = 54

And just for the fun of it, 67 - 54 = 13

And just for the fun of it, 76 divided by 12 = 6.3333333333333 recurring. Reminds me of the Symbol of the absolute and the Hilex.

45 could be thought of as 4 + 5 = 9.

9+9+9+9+9+9 = 18 + 18 + 18 = 54 Ten nines, Three layers or three tiers of operation.

Best I stop lateral thinking her at this point. Maybe you the reader can add to the pattern?

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Good stuff, my friend. Are you a physicist, or training as such? Or maybe a Game Theory enthusiast.

KitchenFly

Good stuff, my friend. Are you a physicist, or training as such? Or maybe a Game Theory enthusiast.

I am not a physicist or a Game Theory enthusiast.

It's a long story. But basically, I have had a lifelong interest in the two questions since I was about 4.5 years old after I was livid from having experienced the separation from the heart lead awareness to, into the three instinctual egoic lead awareness.

Once I came to terns after several days, I said to myself in mind talk language that I want to know how it worked meaning mind and I wanted to know how it worked meaning that which hosted mind. Without the words to say that. It was intent.

Then not too much later on perhaps several weeks I crashed. And tried to abandon my own conchs because I did not have union with my authentic self. As I was entering the unhealthy level I was suffering in solitude and a force a higher force perhaps another soul or the holy spirt walked me though a nine-step process that involved breath and relaxing though eight different experiential stages until the ninth stage when I was reconnected again with my heart/authentic self/sub-Conches.

During that final stage the voice asked what I wanted to do, and I said I wanted to something important, and I wanted to something real. And after that from time to time between the age of 4.5 and about age 10 I would without warning enter my sub-Conches and the voice facilitate exchanges between myself and other soul as to what I and other would do and what was going to happen in the future. Won't go into that but it speaks about the true nature of time flowing in more than one direction, because as I achieved steps, I then would recall having had preorganised that I was going to do that.

When I read Don Risso and Russ Hudson's book, The Wisdom Of The Enneagram, I found the same step by step cumulative process I went through exactly described on page:363 call The Enneagram Of Letting Go.

An example is before I worked out this number pattern and the other parts that go directly with it on this page. I lay on my bed and lucid slept for over an hour as if I was lightly in my sub-Conches without thinking. Then when I got up, I simply worked it out while when I paused a video because I kind of suspected a number pattern maybe hidden within the 11.41666666666667 The rest of it just flowed step by step and I think within 1/2 an hour I had completed the pattern.

I'm getting older now so my intuition is not as sharp as it was, but I would say it was one of those things I was to do in the future That I set to via the sub-Conches way back in the past.

Strong Force = 1

Fine Structure Constant 1/137

137 divided by 12 = 11.41666666666667

14 . 4 = 56
+
13 . 1 = 13
+
12 . 6 = 72
+
11 . 6 = 66
+
10 . 6 = 60
+
9 . 6 = 54
+
8 . 6 = 48
+
7 . 6 = 42
+
6 . 6 = 36
+
5 . 6 = 30
+
4 . 6 = 24
+
3 . 6 = 18
+
2 . 6 = 12
+
1 . 7 = 7
= 538

538 divided by 7 = 76.85714285714286

and

And just for the fun of it, 67 - 54 = 13

And just for the fun of it, 76 divided by 12 = 6.3333333333333 recurring. Reminds me of the Symbol of the absolute and the Hilex.

45 could be thought of as 4 + 5 = 9.

9+9+9+9+9+9 = 18 + 18 + 18 = 54 Ten nines, Three layers or three tiers of operation.

I am not good at math, and I am very remedial. I was a remedial student all the way though school. But I always had an odd way of calculating numbers and looking for patterns. I trusted this and kept it to myself because it went against all the rules of math. In grade one I believed you could count to ten two ways 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 because we have a sub-Coche's (0) and nine energies and this was the start of my way of thinking of numbers in math differently than my teacher's tort. Remember I had awareness of my Sub-Conches, and I knew instinctively there were nine energies in grade one of primary school.

I like to work on this pattern because I believe we can work out how mind is linked to that which hosts. I think it's like doing a jigsaw puzzle. It just requires a little conch's effort and at the right time trusting the sub-Conches to help out.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Law of one.
Law of three.
Law of seven.

1 3 7

1+3+7 = 11

9 9 9 9 9 9

18 18 18

10 = ten nines

9 9 9 9 9 9 + 1+8 1+8 1+8 + 5+4 = ten nines (Symbol of The Absolute.)

137 is one unit less than 138.

1+3+7 = 11

Eleven numbers. = 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
0, 1, 2, 3 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

and 10

1 and 0 Binary like computer language.

0 quantum realm. Perhaps.
10 large realms. Perhaps.

1, 2, 3 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, Nine energies.

0 1 0

Universe.

...........................Creation

....................... 1

.......... Multiplicity .......... 0

Mind.

.............................. Egoic
....................... 1

...... Sub-Conches ........ 0

Last edited: