• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Which type copes best with stigmata symptoms?

KitchenFly

:popc1:

My hand has a lump on it. Does that mean I am also a chosen one? Also I have a callus on my other hand from where I hold my pencil. These must be signs.

Yes it maybe so, a sign that your wife or boy friend, is sick of you starting and finishing before the event and constantly repeating though out the day I'm ready..I'm finished,,I'm ready..I'm finished..

If in this life time you were chosen to be a great whacker then be that whacker you have always were meant to be.
Don't let your ego get in the way, do your thing with out seeking attention and be happy that you are whacking for God.

BeyondTheGrey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Could it be a separate personality?
A fragment of what the OP wanted to be?

I doubt the chosen one would need validation.

KitchenFly

Could it be a separate personality?
A fragment of what the OP wanted to be?

I doubt the chosen one would need validation.

The chosen one has human needs. The chosen one has an ability to live in the spirit, to step into and out the state of manifesting the law of three within.

That your Chistous energy. Exercise the ability of making the law of three happen with at will.

KitchenFly

Type two and one and six would see stigmata as a sign of being a messenger and posable martyr - type two, a sign of the necessity to concisely acknowledge transgression against greater natures divine flow - type one, a sign of what the fuck have I done wrong and a need to seek medical help - type six.

BeyondTheGrey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The chosen one has human needs. The chosen one has an ability to live in the spirit, to step into and out the state of manifesting the law of three within.

That your Chistous energy. Exercise the ability of making the law of three happen with at will.

What if i don't believe in the chosen one?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
018ec616742f12bef1a4528854dc8522.jpg

This is not Self harm and not separate from the the Spiritual it can only be stigmata.

I have been chosen and I think I understand.

My birth date is 22/10/1966.

I was born 2000 years after the sacrifice of the chosen one and this is most likely, my second visit to this mortal Planet. In service.

I have given to the world a greater gift upon this short visit, my fine body of work and Planetary and solar system understandings.

Truly truly truly I say unto you seek not to misunderstand but to simply ponder my greater body of work.

Follow the path to my posting page; the metaphysical properties of numbers and baptise your mind with my wise insights. It is my Fathers wish for you to grow and contribute that witch you may to my own contributions.

ea0eb095e58454a98fd2b701bf1d740e.jpg

judge not me, until you to have walked for a full day in work boots with no soaks like me. And then only will you know the symptom Stigmata.

Know that my Love embraces, and that I forgive you. For you where not quite shore, while thinking.

Repeat after me:"Though the Devine within me,I forgive the human within me which has reacted. Only my own forgiveness can set me free."
-Mark Anthony,,Quite possibly, The second coming of the Christ.

Looks like rug burn. Maybe you were channeling Mary Magdelene?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
.....am I the only one who is thoroughly confused by this

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol wut... [MENTION=26845]GIjade[/MENTION] INFJs have no sense of humor .... INTPs usually don't irl but they try it online.

You don't think I'm funny or is it because you still think I am IxFP? ;)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You don't think I'm funny or is it because you still think I am IxFP? ;)

Lol Forever, this wasn't about you... I mean yes, you are an INFJ, but it was more or less just a stupid generalization because I didn't want to get personal lol

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol Forever, this wasn't about you... I mean yes, you are an INFJ, but it was more or less just a stupid generalization because I didn't want to get personal lol

Lol. I understand. Can't get personal with a troll. But you can make a troll feel personal. :blush:

KitchenFly

.....am I the only one who is thoroughly confused by this

You have no faith, you should considered taking on a little suffering [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] .

Simply pay attention to what is going on in the world and watch the symptoms of stigmata grow.

I have been distracted by the small time problems of those who have little faith in my ministry so as you can see my stigmata symptoms have faded, a sign of myself taking my eye of the problems of the world by spending to much energy focusing on the thoughts of nonbeliever how doubt my second tour.

5b6d1bee44a4c1850b5eac86de94afbe.jpg