• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Sports Random Thought Thread

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
One might say Lamar Jackson had a poop game.

Hehe

EpSHliaXMAQlRVi

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Whether or not James Harden leaves, I'm relieved of expectations for my Rockets this season. In contrast to the last 3 seasons. I also think the Lakers are most likely going to repeat, so it's whatever. There are some teams I look forward to watching outside the Rockets, though: Nuggets, Raptors, and Suns in particular. I even confess that two franchises I've historically disliked, the Mavericks (more out of jest and Houston-Dallas rivalry) and the Celtics are fun to watch, too.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't find the remote, so I'm watching a European handball match. Women's semifinals, France vs. Croatia. This sport is...actually pretty fun to watch? Croatia got annihilated, though. Somehow, in France-Croatia matchups (of which this is the 2nd), I end up rooting for Croatia. It was like watching the 2018 World Cup Final again. That was when I started stanning Croatia's team and then proceeded to read and learn everything I could about the Balkans.

On that note, man, if Drazen Petrovic hadn't died...what could've been. The dude was already making his mark on the NBA...

Tomb1

Drew is back...Brees v. Mahomes. Over/under shot up to 52. Week 9 Brees gave tampa's defense a new orleans whippin' last time I saw Brees play.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
between being sick and busy I haven't had the time to watch many games but lowkey sad I missed Marcus coming back. I don't care what anyone says I like the kid. Its hard not to. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Drew is back...Brees v. Mahomes. Over/under shot up to 52. Week 9 Brees gave tampa's defense a new orleans whippin' last time I saw Brees play.

We gonna slaughter Brees.

*Disclaimer: this will only happen if our defense decides to FUCKING SHOW UP.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually people are going to get fired on the Jets anyway. They're gonna clean house after this season I imagine and draft Trevor Lawrence 1st overall. If they win today it would be a total gamechanger for Jacksonville who will surely move off Gardner Mishew and take him first. The Jets are tanking -- whether the players and head coach know that are a different story. Ironically, they stand to lose too much by winning.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
OMG AZ! That play took balls of steel.

Absolutely. If they botch that play they're getting roasted on every sport's commentary show until the end of the season; The same things that make you a genius make you an idiot when they don't work.

This game has been way more exciting than the Saints vs Chiefs.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Absolutely. If they botch that play they're getting roasted on every sport's commentary show until the end of the season; The same things that make you a genius make you an idiot when they don't work.

This game has been way more exciting than the Saints vs Chiefs.

The thinly veiled bullshit about Aqib Talib on Twitter.....