• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Sports Random Thought Thread

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually people are going to get fired on the Jets anyway. They're gonna clean house after this season I imagine and draft Trevor Lawrence 1st overall. If they win today it would be a total gamechanger for Jacksonville who will surely move off Gardner Mishew and take him first. The Jets are tanking -- whether the players and head coach know that are a different story. Ironically, they stand to lose too much by winning.

They're banking on Trevor but he has another year of eligibility and he hasn't said he is coming out.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Also the Jets are such fuck ups they can't even tank correctly.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was so wrapped up in the AZ game I didn't realize the Jets won. :D

If Jalen Hurts brings a victory to the Eagles over Arizona today he will single handedly save Doug Pederson's job, I think. They look like totally different team now.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
They're banking on Trevor but he has another year of eligibility and he hasn't said he is coming out.

I think as far as I've seen he just hasn't confirmed his plans to enter the draft yet. I think it is still possible he comes out.

If he does, it is very possible we just witnessed future New York Jet's legend Trevor Lawrence retconned into future Jacksonville/London Jaguars legend Trevor Lawrence.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think as far as I've seen he just hasn't confirmed his plans to enter the draft yet. I think it is still possible he comes out.

If he does, it is very possible we just witnessed future New York Jet's legend Trevor Lawrence retconned into future Jacksonville/London Jaguars legend Trevor Lawrence.

I would rather have Jackonsville. I fucking hate the Jets and the fact they hired that idiot.

Tomb1

close but no cigar for drew but the over hit and not a surprise...line bettors push

Tomb1

Trevor is a great college qb but imo will underperform in the NFL...i think the kid from Ohio state Justin Fields is gonna do real good.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Texans lose twice to the Colts this season by bringing it close and fumbling in the red-zone. Can we please turn Keke Coutee into Keke Cutee'd?

The Mahomes-Brees matchup was incredible.

Tomb1

Bills are shapin' up to close the season at 13-3 (only patriots and dolphins left to play which bills are supposed to win)...Bengals are supposed to get crushed tomorrow but Colts and Browns down the stretch for the Steelers opens up a viable path to a 2nd seed tie between the Steelers and Bills...not at all unreasonable that steelers lose against one of those two. In a tie, Bills are one up on the Steelers regular season.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bills are shapin' up to close the season at 13-3 (only patriots and dolphins left to play which bills are supposed to win)...Bengals are supposed to get crushed tomorrow but Colts and Browns down the stretch for the Steelers opens up a viable path to a 2nd seed tie between the Steelers and Bills...not at all unreasonable that steelers lose against one of those two. In a tie, Bills are one up on the Steelers regular season.

Bills have actually flown under the radar a fair bit. I think they're legit and could make a real run in the playoffs. Mahomes is still king of the AFC but outside of the Chiefs I think it's fair game, and I could see the Bills making it to an AFC championship game.

Tomb1

Bills have actually flown under the radar a fair bit. I think they're legit and could make a real run in the playoffs. Mahomes is still king of the AFC but outside of the Chiefs I think it's fair game, and I could see the Bills making it to an AFC championship game.

Bills look hungry...Allen just needs the unconventionally effective Diggs to stay healthy.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
l30mnemcpf661.jpg

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Trevor is a great college qb but imo will underperform in the NFL...i think the kid from Ohio state Justin Fields is gonna do real good.

...I'm gonna hold you on this one and when Fields looks like Haskins because every OSU QB is overhyped garbage we're gonna relook at this like Cowherd's take on Sam Darnold.

In fairness, if he ends up not being garbage, I will roast my own take on Fields.