• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Vices + music + singing in my dining room + sometimes dancing

I should probably put the curtains up. My house and backyard are very "I'm watching you at night and you can't see me and I'm going to kill you after we play a little game".

Bring it. Please. Could be fun. :shrug:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Im grateful to live in a first world country, with all the benefits that provides for me

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For organic brown jasmine rice. That stuff is almost as hard to find as disinfectant

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For friends who care enough to have difficult conversations. :heart::heart::heart:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Paranoia Agent is on funimation, I havent seen it since it was on Toonami ლ(=ↀωↀ=)ლ

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Strawberries and electricity.

Lark

Presently I've got a great boss.

Its makes a great difference.

Also I'm not the most knowledgeable member of my team, which may seem a strange thing to be grateful for but I'm glad when I'm surrounded by people I have a lot to learn from.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
The pingpong table outside is a jumping spider paradise. I think I am starting to appreciate them. You can see them looking around, with their cute tiny eyes. It's amazing how they can move their head separately from the rest of their body. I stared the jumping spider right into its eyes and I swear I could see him looking back at me. They sure are the philosophizers of the spiders (owls are outdated). (Though I was also praying; please don't jump at my face... Like in this video; )

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All my wonderful friends here. :heart:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm grateful to have an abundance of time with my own thoughts so that I can practice observing myself with more compassion and understanding, even if I'm not yet where I want to be.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful I get over my headaches fast than when I was younger. They used to last for days and make me vomit. Not now. :)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Satisfyingly sweaty workouts

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Rain, the local crops needed it and in the times like these I really need those crops.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Pretty Women.

Here's to Dodging Bullets. Cheers lads. :cheers:

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Technology, medication, cures. The people working in the medical fields and risking their lives to save others right now. The ones who have already (very honorably) died so that they could save others.