• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For the ability to make and keep lovely connections from far, far away.

For good people and good friends. Kind people and sweet friends.

For getting to share important things with wonderful people.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For fun boops. :happy2:

:heart:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION], the mother of my child (and you're late with this month's child support!!!!!)

[MENTION=13112]Stigmata[/MENTION], my pal from another gal

[MENTION=15246]SD45T-2[/MENTION], whose name I've finally memorized so I don't have to look to make sure it's correct when I tag him ;)

[MENTION=32871]Neal Caffreynated[/MENTION], Romeo was wrong; Juliet is not the sun. Neal is.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Sometimes I just stop and think of how grateful I am that women get to choose who they marry. I can't imagine being forced to be with someone I don't even like and can't stand living with, perhaps even someone toxic or abusive, just because my father got a nice dowry. Although...for me to dislike someone they basically have to be toxic or abusive, but that doesn't mean I would love them romantically as long as they're not that way...

Lark

I had a great 41st and I'm off tomorrow, so can sleep a little later too.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Sometimes I just stop and think of how grateful I am that women get to choose who they marry. I can't imagine being forced to be with someone I don't even like and can't stand living with, perhaps even someone toxic or abusive, just because my father got a nice dowry. Although...for me to dislike someone they basically have to be toxic or abusive, but that doesn't mean I would love them romantically as long as they're not that way...
...unless it's Michael from The Office. *cringe* I can't even watch the show because of him.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thankful my cats love me, snuggle me, and even try to copy my words when they meow in funny ways. They think I'm one of them, and we do make a fun little bunch.

rav3n

Totally grateful that I'm not sick from C19 or in any high risk category. In proactively wearing PPE, maintaining social distancing and relative isolation, I'm also not a walking death threat to people who are high risk.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
After trying to get drunk all night but not quite succeeding I just realised I am quite drunk!

edit: I shall drink to this new development!

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That truth is fantastic and wonderful. And for the gift of knowledge.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
My unemployment finally came in after 6 weeks of absolutely nothing, which was also after a previous 6 weeks of absolutely nothing.

Lark

Its so funny/odd to see all those old martial arts cinema movies depicting ninjas and martial arts as these pseudo-paranormal or super human attributes and then to reflect that these things are not really that old, the hints of racism or total "other" nature of them is incredible, the world has become such a small place, so quickly, like in less than the span of my actual life so far.

Love it.