• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Politics Thread

Quick

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm genuinely curious, and I'm not intending to mock you, I apologize if you believe so. Rest assured I have no interest in mocking you, I reemphasize at this point, I'm genuinely curious. Should you chose to take a leap of faith, and share your vision. I'll be around tomorrow to read it. In the mean time, I wish you a kindly evening. I do hope you'll take the opportunity to answer the questions.

I think we need a revival. There was a book that came out a few years ago called, "Revival or We Die". It was a great book. Easy read, I recommend getting it as it is replete with examples of revivals throughout time and what caused them. So in a word, I would say a call to faith. Not shallow faith, but resolute, orthodox Christian faith. Revival has historically had a massive impact on the culture. Crime went down, volunteering went up. All sorts of positive changes from revival. How does revival happen? We have to first recognize we have a need for it. That starts with the recognition that we are sinful. As individuals and as a nation. I believe there is a lot of perversion in the US right now. For example, the US is the largest importer of sex trafficking. Of course, you will notice that the politicians never bring that horrible horrible thing up. Why? Many of them are doing it themselves! Are you getting a picture of why I don't think politics can solve the problem? It's not that politicians are powerless, it is that they only care about themselves! They just care about the next election. They want to keep their power. So there is this understanding between democrats and republicans that some issues are taboo. They will not touch them even though they are often the worst things happening in our nation. We need people to pray for revival. We need your regular everyday people to get on their knees to pray for a fresh taste of God's Spirit. If enough people do that, then we will see change. And it will really change things from the inside out. If even 25% of fervent orthodox Christians prayed for revival, we would start a revival that would change the world.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Very post. Big wow.
You were asked for more information on your position. And, given the plethora of Freud examples on You Tube that you could have posted, you decided to choose a video from Jordan Peterson.

Jordan Peterson - high priest of crankery and pseudoscience, falsely claimed to be both an evolutionary biologist and a neuroscientist, anti-trans, anti-female, champion of incel-and MGTOW (since they are really the only people that buy conspiracies like cultural Marxism or South African farm attacks) and his statements are notoriously incoherent, ambiguous, and jargon-laden, sometimes rising above vacuousness to the level of deepity, which allows him to handwave criticism as mere misrepresentations of his babbling bullshit. This is ironic, as he criticizes post-modernists for basically doing the same thing.

And while I do understand that you may be unaware of the majority of Jordan Peterson's bullshit, ignorance ESPECIALLY after nearly a decade of looking at how the right in the West operates, really isn't going to be a plausible excuse.

But it makes perfect sense coming from someone that views people that hold anti-fascist positions as "horrible". As a Christian you should be embracing that position with all your might as do many people that are religious. But you've been poisoned by conservative brain worms. You'll cling to those until you find something better to give you direction.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I think we need a revival. There was a book that came out a few years ago called, "Revival or We Die". It was a great book. Easy read, I recommend getting it as it is replete with examples of revivals throughout time and what caused them. So in a word, I would say a call to faith. Not shallow faith, but resolute, orthodox Christian faith. Revival has historically had a massive impact on the culture. Crime went down, volunteering went up. All sorts of positive changes from revival. How does revival happen? We have to first recognize we have a need for it. That starts with the recognition that we are sinful. As individuals and as a nation. I believe there is a lot of perversion in the US right now. For example, the US is the largest importer of sex trafficking. Of course, you will notice that the politicians never bring that horrible horrible thing up. Why? Many of them are doing it themselves! Are you getting a picture of why I don't think politics can solve the problem? It's not that politicians are powerless, it is that they only care about themselves! They just care about the next election. They want to keep their power. So there is this understanding between democrats and republicans that some issues are taboo. They will not touch them even though they are often the worst things happening in our nation. We need people to pray for revival. We need your regular everyday people to get on their knees to pray for a fresh taste of God's Spirit. If enough people do that, then we will see change. And it will really change things from the inside out. If even 25% of fervent orthodox Christians prayed for revival, we would start a revival that would change the world.

This is a secular nation. If you need or want to live in a orthodox Christian theocracy, go there.

The Cat

Offering FREE Monkey paws down at the Crossroads.
Staff member
So many :( That is a waterboarding of a horrible revelation.

The Cat

Staff member
Ive been seeing a lot of Kristi Noem's face lately, and her smile does not match her eyes. Her eyes are coldly mirthful, and sometimes cryptically bemused, her eyes leer, shine, and glint, sometimes they sparkle, but not in an effervescent way. But the way oil sparkles on the surface of a puddle of water on asphalt. Thousands of years ago people were kept awake at night, fearing the dark, fearing the jackal headed night gaunted things haunting over deserted tombs or scrabbling outside window sill; things who's eyes looked like hers. She looks like she'd be more appropriately found under a bed, or lurking in a closet. Those are the eyes of a woman who lives in a house of gingerbread.
Noem_Portrait_2.jpg

"I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too." -Kristie Noem. 10,000BC - Present Age.​

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Ive been seeing a lot of Kristi Noem's face lately, and her smile does not match her eyes. Her eyes are coldly mirthful, and sometimes cryptically bemused, her eyes leer, shine, and glint, sometimes they sparkle, but not in an effervescent way. But the way oil sparkles on the surface of a puddle of water on asphalt. Thousands of years ago people were kept awake at night, fearing the dark, fearing the jackal headed night gaunted things haunting over deserted tombs or scrabbling outside window sill; things who's eyes looked like hers. She looks like she'd be more appropriately found under a bed, or lurking in a closet. Those are the eyes of a woman who lives in a house of gingerbread.
Noem_Portrait_2.jpg

"I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too." -Kristie Noem. 10,000BC - Present Age.​
This is how she looked when she was in congress.

n000184_200.jpg

This is Kimberly Guilfoyle when she was married to Gavin Newsome and looked totally normal.

rawImage.jpg

And now...

SEI160145289.jpg

It's like hateful conservative politics makes women ugly.

The Cat

Staff member
This is how she looked when she was in congress.

n000184_200.jpg

This is Kimberly Guilfoyle when she was married to Gavin Newsome and looked totally normal.

rawImage.jpg

And now...

SEI160145289.jpg

It's like hateful conservative politics makes women ugly.
It really does look like something else with different eyes is wearing them like a suit.​

The Cat

Staff member
Kenneth Copeland has eyes like that. How anyone can believe in the possible existence of demons and not think of that man's eyes is beyond me.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
As much as I want to bask in the schadenfreude, this should be held up for all to see (I also think trad lifestylers should just embrace that they have a kink instead of publishing anything). Lauren Southern is a hateful, disgusting right winger who has ruined the lives of people and attempted to murder some of them. But it wasn't till she was oppressed that she spoke out. This is why right wing traditionalist men ain't the men women need to be anything other than a fuck buddy and even that's questionable unless there are safe words and protocol.

There were warning signs from early on. “If I ever disagreed with him in any capacity he’d just disappear, for days at a time. I remember there were nights where he’d call me worthless and pathetic, then get in this car and leave.” But she didn’t see them, thanks to the simplified anti-feminist ideology she’d absorbed and promoted: “I had this delusional view of relationships: that only women could be the ones that make or break them, and men can do no wrong.” So she didn’t spot the red flags, even as they grew more extreme. “He’d lock me out of the house. I remember having to knock on the neighbour’s door on rainy nights, because he’d get upset and drive off without unlocking the house. It was very strange, to go from being this public figure on stage with people clapping, to the girl crying, knocking on someone’s door with no home to get into, being abandoned with a baby.” […] “I believed I had a certain role in my relationship,” she told me. “And it was to be the more submissive one that supports my husband’s dreams.” Then, thousands of miles from friends and family, she reports becoming “the closest thing to a modern day, Western slave.” With no income of her own, she had to do everything: “The lawns, the house, the cooking, the baby care, his university homework. And I didn’t know anyone. I didn’t have any support. There was no help changing diapers, there was no help waking up in the night with the baby. I’d still have to get up, to make breakfast before work. I’d be shaking and nervous, for fear I’m gonna get yelled at.” Then he’d berate her for spending all her time on tasks other than earning money: “I was told daily that I was worthless, pathetic. Deadweight. All you do is sit around and take care of the baby and do chores.” When Covid shut down all real-world public life, her situation became “hell on earth.” It was, she said, “the only time in my life where I idealised dying.” […] She thought, she told me, that “as long as I put on the high heels and the lipstick when my husband comes home, as long as I cook the best meal, as long as I’m always submissive, and say yes, sir, whatever you want, things will go fantastic.” And if it’s not fantastic? The listicle version of traditionalism would just say she should make more effort.

What?? No, you're kidding, this man acted like a toddler with a drivers license? Who could have seen that coming??

Quick

MBTI Type
INFP

I honestly have no idea what your point is. Is your point just, "Bad thing happen so good thing can't happen."

Quick

MBTI Type
INFP
Kenneth Copeland has eyes like that. How anyone can believe in the possible existence of demons and not think of that man's eyes is beyond me.

Personally, I think it is that he is so in love with his money that makes him that way. Totally rotten dude.

Quick

MBTI Type
INFP
This is a secular nation. If you need or want to live in a orthodox Christian theocracy, go there.

Who is arguing for a theocracy? You should probably know something about the position before you argue against it. Just saying.