• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Are INFJs jealous of INFPs?

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A

Oh gallant white knight, swooping in for your damsel in distress. :charge:

You're so cute. :wubbie:

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Okay, this is boring and I'm not into reading other people's cyber. Have fun, OP. Try new and exciting camera angles.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, at least the devil has good taste in avatars.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Satan as an ENTP
A natural fit

.. wait

The phrase "devil's advocate"
ENTPs are endless trolls

tumblr_inline_nk55kz03TD1ryl9gy.gif

ENTP enjoy playing devil's advocate
Therefore, Satan is definitely an ENTP

tumblr_inline_noaufkBWtL1qc05f6_500.gif

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've always thought that effect looked cool/wonder how it's done, seems like a change in the lens angle changing the fov combined with zooming out.

Well, the result is still the camera coming at you, so it makes you wonder what they're really going for, but at the end of the day, you just give people what they want until they eventually take more from you without even saying a thing.

Virgo1987

MBTI Type
Infp
Well, to be fair, words are labels for ideas. I personally use this stuff as exercise to help formulate loose, abstract feelings into words. It's like expanding and arranging an odd vocabulary, more or less.

To be equally fair, though, this thread reminds me an attention-seeking female looking to hookup going into a gym and throwing several thousands of gallons of massage oil all over everything then watching all the dudes have accidents, blame each other, then having some strange oiled-up royal rumble to see who wins and still has enough energy to take her home. Btw, has she PM'd you yet? Lol

Gym? Me? :happy2: Not in a million years.

I wouldn't PM morons, but maybe one day.

Permabanned
Well, the result is still the camera coming at you, so it makes you wonder what they're really going for, but at the end of the day, you just give people what they want until they eventually take more from you without even saying a thing.
dude...wtf are you on?

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
dude...wtf are you on?

Whatever I feel like being on, duh. This seems a little weak and probably past the expiration date, though, so I suppose I should take it up a notch and try something different.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You tell me.

That's just silly. You just roll up your sleeves, open up your inbox, and work through all the crappy stuff you don't like, so you can get to the stuff you want. Sure, you won't like going through all of them at first, but then it'll get easy, and you won't have any issue getting so many of these PM's.