• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me now, fu*kers. Do eeet come on ah'm here eyyaarg

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can you describe the other characters in your group? Who do you admire?
how do you feel about other people joining your group who you don't know?

Can I describe by type (i.e. an ENTP, an ESFJ, etc), or would you rather have a less type-grounded description?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am not saying that Fe is all sunshine and rainbows, but it can be warm and friendly, it goes directly to people to influence them emotionally, bring up the feels. You for example, don't do this as much as other ISFJs might, but you're generally very friendly, goofy and accepting of others. He on the other hand can be goofy too, but in a whole different way. The energy doesn't go directly to you, it's more personal, inderect. When he for example makes a joke, it's not suppoused to make YOU laugh, it's just suppoused to be funny and if it's funny only for him and nobody gets it, it's fine, because the it served its pourpuse. What I am saiyng is that... he doesn't do what Fe people seem to.

He actually seems quite individualistic to me, he doesn't depent on others too much if at all.

What you describe sounds like Fi.

Starry

You've always been really open to type suggestions which is cool. I should say that I meant that "I hope that's okay" with regards to putting Osprey on the spot.

I'll have to read your recent posts but once again I got Fi Dom (unrelated to enneagram) when reading your description to Helen of Troy. I'm just sitting with that because I resolved to start thinking about this from scratch but am mentioning it just because I was like "damn".

I'm on my phone and just saw [MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION]s post. I totally agree. Whoops but she's not even addressing you so scratch that

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You've always been really open to type suggestions which is cool. I should say that I meant that "I hope that's okay" with regards to putting Osprey on the spot.

I'll have to read your recent posts but once again I got Fi Dom (unrelated to enneagram) when reading your description to Helen of Troy. I'm just sitting with that because I resolved start thinking about this from scratch but am mentioning it just because I was like "damn".

I'm on my phone and just saw [MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION]s post. I totally agree. Whoops but she's not even addressing you so scratch that

Lol. Well, I can. I agree with the other posters observations of anax.

But I do think, after reading the blog[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION] is Fi dom and an INFP. Just probably looks like (capital letters for high score) like this:

I-N-f-P

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

That's up to him. No pressure.

Starry

Lol. Well, I can. I agree with the other posters observations of anax.

But I do think, after reading the blog[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION] is Fi dom and an INFP. Just probably looks like (capital letters for high score) like this:

I-N-f-P

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't even know Anax had a blog!!! I'd like to read that just for regular reading.

One of the things I wanted to mention is while I can understand the experience of being cut-off from your feelings Ive never thought this translates outwardly as far as Anax is concerned which is merely my personal opinion. IMO he has always seemed rather evolved with regards to feeling.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't even know Anax had a blog!!! I'd like to read that just for regular reading.

One of the things I wanted to mention is while I can understand the experience of being cut-off from your feelings Ive never thought this translates outwardly as far as Anax is concerned which is merely my personal opinion. IMO he has always seemed rather evolved with regards to feeling.

I had a different blog, but I think I had it deleted. There's not much interesting in my current blog (yet)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

D'oh. I meant thread. I don't know if he has a blog or not either....I mean, we could ask him but I think he can see us. :bye:

Ok. Serious time...

Yeah. I agree with the feeling thing. I've just always got a sense of NFness from anax. Not in a feelingsy way, but Fi/Te dilemma of having frustration with the external not matching up with the structured internal.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
D'oh. I meant thread. I don't know if he has a blog or not either....I mean, we could ask him but I think he can see us. :bye:

Ok. Serious time...

Yeah. I agree with the feeling thing. I've just always got a sense of NFness from anax. Not in a feelingsy way, but Fi/Te dilemma of having frustration with the external not matching up with the structured internal.

Yep. Born in the wrong century. As if it matters if NFs were born in a different time, as they'll still find some way that nothing lines up with their ideal expectations. :D

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yep. Born in the wrong century. As if it matters if NFs were born in a different time, as they'll still find some way that nothing lines up with their ideal expectations. :D

Yeah...exactly! My ENFP has that same "thing" I notice. For instance, yesterday he asked me if I got pleasure from doing normal household stuff, buy groceries, pay bills, general adulting stuff. I'm like who gets pleasure from that? I told him I get relief that I'm not going to starve or lose my home. It's not enjoyable just has to be done, but pleasure? No.

My INFP brother asked me something similar.

I can't get into that mindset, but those questions were interesting to me. Like, it made me think that almost everything (even mundane stuff) has to be put through the "meaning" filter (Fi) and categorized. When they got to boring stuff...it's like they don't know where to put it...:laugh: and it bums them out. IDK.
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] may be able to put in another better way but it's a recent observation of mine.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah...exactly! My ENFP has that same "thing" I notice. For instance, yesterday he asked me if I got pleasure from doing normal household stuff, buy groceries, pay bills, general adulting stuff. I'm like who gets pleasure from that? I told him I get relief that I'm not going to starve or lose my home. It's not enjoyable just has to be done, but pleasure? No.

My INFP brother asked me something similar.

I can't get into that mindset, but those questions were interesting to me. Like, it made me think that almost everything (even mundane stuff) has to be put through the "meaning" filter (Fi) and categorized. When they got to boring stuff...it's like they don't know where to put it...:laugh: and it bums them out. IDK.
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] may be able to put in another better way but it's a recent observation of mine.

Then dishes pile up and dust collects. Because BOORING.

Although as I've gotten older I've started to enjoy certain chores if they allow me to zone out and escape inside my head. Dishes, mowing the lawn, etc...used to hate doing any of these but now they can be relaxing and if I'm engaged in doing them, guess what, no one bothers me to do other boring tasks. Could it be tertiary Si? I've read it's often engaged through repetitive tasks and chores that allow the person a certain form of relaxation. Once I'm competent in those sorts of tasks, I can go into autopilot mode, but I wouldn't want to do them all day either. I hated my last job because it was very boring rote tasks once I mastered it.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Although as I've gotten older I've started to enjoy certain chores if they allow me to zone out and escape inside my head. Dishes, mowing the lawn, etc...used to hate doing any of these but now they can be relaxing and if I'm engaged in doing them, guess what, no one bothers me to do other boring tasks. Could it be tertiary Si? I've read it's often engaged through repetitive tasks and chores that allow the person a certain form of relaxation. Once I'm competent in those sorts of tasks, I can go into autopilot mode, but I wouldn't want to do them all day either. I hated my last job because it was very boring rote tasks once I mastered it.

could be tert Si...could just be maturity. You know, that constant beating life presents you with? Now life is just asking you to do the dishes. "Ok Life. When you put it that way. I'll do the dishes." :D

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
could be tert Si...could just be maturity. You know, that constant beating life presents you with? Now life is just asking you to do the dishes. "Ok Life. When you put it that way. I'll do the dishes." :D

right. Because Boredom and monotony are still better than fruit flies and bad smells wafting through the house.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can I describe by type (i.e. an ENTP, an ESFJ, etc), or would you rather have a less type-grounded description?

.. more what kind of characters you would be comfortable around in a group, use past examples/fictional characters/mingle traits or make it up... use your rich tapestry of an imagination... :smile:

Starry

I was thinking of how I could expand on what [MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION] was saying until I got to this and realized I didn't have to. This is exactly what I was going to say...what my experience of it is. Ever since I was a child I've done everything in my power to try and find a pain free way of doing mundane tasks...trying to do them with others (doesn't work)...trying to assign positive value to them (doesn't work)...

It wasn't until I started to enjoy the hypnotic effects that I started to not live in total squawler...

Starry

(doesn't work) :wink:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fact: Fi doms love Cat Power, even if they say otherwise. Jung said so.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Same here to the T. Sweeping for instance, awesome zombie work, your up and about so you get to see parts of the house/place you might not otherwise see due to being jacked into the matrix internet. That's when you notice something else that's mindless and could/needs to be done. Next thing you know, all this house work gets done and you're like *dust off hands* 'welp, that should be enough for another month or so'.

I'm looking forward to the day we can jack in directly via a headjack.

Playing 20 Questions with the Mind: Collaborative Problem Solving by Humans Using a Brain-to-Brain Interface (via the internet) ~ PLOS ONE: Playing 20 Questions with the Mind: Collaborative Problem Solving by Humans Using a Brain-to-Brain Interface

Abstract:

xkt441.jpg

Another article on the above research ~ First brain-to-brain ‘telepathy’ communication via the Internet | KurzweilAI

Ray Kurzweil: Human brains could be connected to the cloud by 2030 ~ Ray Kurzweil: Human brains could be connected to the cloud by 2030

Check out his credentials and background (if you didn't know) ~ Ray Kurzweil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of Kurzweil's TED videos:

Break the cycle, rise above, focus on science.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
.. more what kind of characters you would be comfortable around in a group, use past examples/fictional characters/mingle traits or make it up... use your rich tapestry of an imagination... :smile:

I get to be creative. I will think about this and respond later.

I was thinking of how I could expand on what [MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION] was saying until I got to this and realized I didn't have to. This is exactly what I was going to say...what my experience of it is. Ever since I was a child I've done everything in my power to try and find a pain free way of doing mundane tasks...trying to do them with others (doesn't work)...trying to assign positive value to them (doesn't work)...

It wasn't until I started to enjoy the hypnotic effects that I started to not live in total squawler...

I remember having to do yardwork and pretending I was a space explorer stuck on a prison planet. Any way to make mundane experiences more bearable...

Same here to the T. Sweeping for instance, awesome zombie work, your up and about so you get to see parts of the house/place you might not otherwise see due to being jacked into the matrix internet. That's when you notice something else that's mindless and could/needs to be done. Next thing you know, all this house work gets done and you're like *dust off hands* 'welp, that should be enough for another month or so'.

I'm looking forward to the day we can jack in directly via a headjack.

Playing 20 Questions with the Mind: Collaborative Problem Solving by Humans Using a Brain-to-Brain Interface (via the internet) ~ PLOS ONE: Playing 20 Questions with the Mind: Collaborative Problem Solving by Humans Using a Brain-to-Brain Interface

Abstract:

xkt441.jpg

Another article on the above research ~ First brain-to-brain ‘telepathy’ communication via the Internet | KurzweilAI

Ray Kurzweil: Human brains could be connected to the cloud by 2030 ~ Ray Kurzweil: Human brains could be connected to the cloud by 2030

Check out his credentials and background (if you didn't know) ~ Ray Kurzweil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of Kurzweil's TED videos:

Break the cycle, rise above, focus on science.

I need this technology now. We're all going to by cyborgs in 200 years. It's very scary and exciting at the same time.