• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me now, fu*kers. Do eeet come on ah'm here eyyaarg

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Last night, I had a dream that you came to a huge party that threw at a hotel. You spent the entire night on the couch smoking weed and laughing a bit. Mostly stoic energy though.

I don't know what that means about your type.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
My type, personally, is Raekwon

19sffl.jpg

I think Raekwon is probably ISFP Type 9 though.

Softy. Similar vibe to Turtle out of Entourage, imo.

Great show btw - first 4 seasons at least.

Watched fairly little after that, so can't comment.

I mean, I guess GZA could be INTJ, or ISTJ even. It's possible.

I won't just assume Inspektah is ISTJ because his name is Inspektah.

He seems to talk about the past a lot, so idk, could be.

Also, would be good to extend the 9 Wu types into 36.

I tried once but got way too sidetracked.

Apparently something more important came up.

Respect, GL typing.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My type, personally, is Raekwon

19sffl.jpg

I think Raekwon is probably ISFP Type 9 though.

Softy. Similar vibe to Turtle out of Entourage, imo.

Great show btw - first 4 seasons at least.

Watched fairly little after that, so can't comment.

I mean, I guess GZA could be INTJ, or ISTJ even. It's possible.

I won't just assume Inspektah is ISTJ because his name is Inspektah.

He seems to talk about the past a lot, so idk, could be.

Also, would be good to extend the 9 Wu types into 36.

I tried once but got way too sidetracked.

Apparently something more important came up.

Respect, GL typing.

I really like GZA, despite his monotone style--it can be quite hypnotic and the lyrics keep me engaged. At the same time, I love the emotive energy of Ghostface, who is almost the opposite of GZA in vocal style.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have this issue as well (temperamental outbursts)....and I often type as INTP. However, I identify with the Introverted Feeling type much better than the Introverted Thinking type. My understanding of Jung is that IxxPs basically have an issue with being temperamental which stems from having a chip on their shoulder. This often happens when they want to be taken seriously but feel they are not being taken seriously (their inferior Je is demeaning them). Whereas other types have their inferior manifest a bit differently (even if just as destructively).

I can relate to this. I can also say that I often feel that things I say are disregarded or shrugged off by others. In 'real life' conversations, I tend to hold back and wait until I feel I have something worth contributing (the Taoist saying "one who speaks does not know, one who knows does not speak" is very close to my own philosophy and applies to a lot of my interactions). I've often noticed that when I do finally contribute something I thought was relevant, profound, or unique (a perspective someone else failed to see or mention), that people often just look at me and say nothing in reply, or shrug it off and keep on whatever tangent they were on, which can be very infuriating and a bit disheartening at the same time. I tend to speak even less these days because I don't think people really care what I have to say, and I think what I have to say is not interesting or important, based on those sort of non-reactions and non-responses I get from others. There's also the possibility that I think I say interesting things but actually come across sounding stupid and faux-intellectual to people and they're thinking "this guy is an idiot who thinks he's smart."

Of the 8 basic Jungian types, which is most relatable to you?

INxP. I've been in a deep rut for several years, so it's really hard for me to say without having a better frame of reference and a healthier state of mind. It might benefit me to take a break from typology, focus on improving my mental and physical health, and then try to determine a best fit.

It seems you have narrowed it down to an IxxP attitude (introverted rational), which is not unlikely for a 9, but also, 9s can seem like Ps when they are not. Of the introverted rationals, which is more relatable as a whole type, the Ti or Fi type? Put away the idea of functions being something you "use" and think of them is as something you identify with.

Ti, but obviously I'm not ready to rule out Fi, and I don't want this to be one of those "type me" threads where I ask people's opinions but actually only want them to reaffirm one type to agree with my own confirmation bias. I'm even open to IxxJ if people can provide good reasoning for why they see it and not just pull an 'Evee typing' out of their ass.

Why I identify with Ti:

-I tend to form my own methodology for how to behave and conduct myself. To cite an example from Personality Junkie:

Personality Junkie said:
An ITP is stuck at a traffic light at midnight without another car in sight. While aware of the Te law regarding traffic signals, he feels it incredibly silly and inefficient for him to follow the law in this situation. He may therefore opt to break the law with relatively little guilt, since for him, being authentic means following Ti not Te.

I've broken rules and laws countless times in my life (with no remorse) when they didn't make sense to me. As long as no one else is being harmed, I'll disregard rules when they're inconvenient. Maybe that's a bad example, but since you asked me to describe how I identify with Ti and/or Fi, it reminded me of my own approach.

-I also don't identify with "there is a right way and a wrong way to do [X process]." As noted above, I have no moral dilemma about finding my own approach or adjusting existing methods/systems if my new or modified approach works better. I also find it very difficult to remain silent if someone tells me to do something a certain way and I can't help but notice or think of a different but better way. Sometimes supervisors and authority figures interpret that as me being rebellious or simply finding excuses to avoid work. I had an ESTJ boss when I worked in production/manufacturing, and we often clashed because I was always finding my own ways of organizing tasks and items, but after working together for a few years, he realized I was going to find my own method and get my work done quicker that way, so he relented and grudgingly let me do my own thing. On occasion, he even adopted some of my ways of doing things, although it was not an overnight process and he probably would have people think he didn't learn it from me.

-Drenth also mentions Fi aversion to viewing humans systematically. Maybe his or my understanding of Fi is simply wrong, but despite appreciating and respecting individuality, I don't find myself too bothered by making systematic generalizations at the population level--it's more or less default mode for me. In fact, it's something I have learned can be a weakness at times, because yes, obviously we're all unique and distinct, but I can't help but noticing and categorizing people (and objects) in a very systematic manner, and that approach sometimes fails as we zoom in to smaller groups and individuals.

-I also identify strongly with this passage from Psychological Types (I broke it into smaller paragraphs to make for easier reading and to avoid a tl;dr wall of text):

Jedi Master Jung said:
This thinking [Ti] may be conceived either with concrete or with abstract factors, but always at the decisive points it is orientated by
subjective data. Hence, it does not lead from concrete experience back again into objective things, but always to the subjective content

External facts are not the aim and origin of this thinking, although the introvert would often like to make it so appear. It begins in the subject, and returns to the subject, although it may [p. 481] undertake the widest flights into the territory of the real and the actual.

Hence, in the statement of new facts, its chief value is indirect, because new views rather than the perception of new facts are its main concern. It formulates questions and creates theories; it opens up prospects and yields insight, but in the presence of facts it
exhibits a reserved demeanour. As illustrative examples they have their value, but they must not
prevail.

Facts are collected as evidence or examples for a theory, but never for their own sake. Should this latter ever occur, it is done only as a compliment to the extraverted style. For this kind of thinking facts are of secondary importance; what, apparently, is of absolutely paramount importance is the development and presentation of the subjective idea, that primordial symbolical image standing more or less darkly before the inner vision.

Its aim, therefore, is never concerned with an intellectual reconstruction of concrete actuality, but with the shaping of that dim image into a resplendent idea.

Its desire is to reach reality; its goal is to see how external facts fit into, and fulfill, the framework of the idea; its actual creative power is proved by the fact that this thinking can also create that idea which, though not present in the external facts, is yet the most suitable, abstract expression of them.

Its task is accomplished when the idea it has fashioned seems to emerge so inevitably from the external facts that they actually prove its
validity

You'll notice that I bolded the last section. There's little more satisfying than having an idea, personal theory or hunch verified by some external data or criteria--all the more satisfying if my idea had met with resistance or disregard from people. It's a sort of catharsis, although maybe catharsis isn't the most accurate word. I can be arrogant in that regard, but I try to temper it so people don't find me stuck-up and unbearable when an idea is correct.

Maybe I'm completely misinterpreting Jung and Ti, but that entire quoted passage gave me to a major 'a-ha' the first time I read it. It seemed to be an accurate description of my thought process, but I realize Fi can also function quite similarly.

EDIT: I'm at work right now but I will continue this later with reasoning for why I might also identify with Fi, if not exactly, then perhaps from a superficial understanding of his theory such as mine.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Last night, I had a dream that you came to a huge party that threw at a hotel. You spent the entire night on the couch smoking weed and laughing a bit. Mostly stoic energy though.

Nice Ni.

That would be me--laying low to the side of the room, getting baked, and talking with one or two people while other people are dancing and making out.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What do you most fear?

I'd answer death, but that seems to be a universal fear.

I fear being replaced and/or rejected (in both professional and domestic/social roles). I fear that people will "find me out" and determine I'm not as competent as they thought I was. I fear that I'll think I'm doing awesome at something and have it pointed out as mediocre or uninspired. Being overlooked is also a fear, although I think it's tied to the aforementioned fear of being replaced or becoming irrelevant and obsolete.

This all relates to a tendency to sometimes struggle with jealousy and envy if I feel I'm overlooked, passed over, or replaced. The unhealthier I am, the more I struggle with it, while at my best, it's something that I don't really worry about too much because I'm more likely to be engrossed in the process of creating, building or doing.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION]

Please read the statements and write down to what extent do you agree with each. Use a scale of 0-3, where 3 = Accurate, 2 = Agree, 1 = Somewhat agreed. Then count the points from each lettered section. *

Section A:
1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions.
2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others.
3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic.
4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side.
5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view.
6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments.
7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person.
8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders.
9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly.
10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies.

Section B:
1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind.
2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate.
3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future.
4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.).
5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books.
6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people.
7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them.
8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions.
9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression.
10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art).

Section C:
1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble.
2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow.
3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge.
4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine.
5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation.
6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war.
7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views.
8. I would like to be the first and break all records.
9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline.
10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me.

Section D:
1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands.
2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me.
3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.)
4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others.
5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.).
6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need.
7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest.
8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism.
9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently.
10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position.

Section E:
1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks.
2. I treat people harshly, but fair.
3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality.
4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions.
5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable.
6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit.
7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results.
8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood.
9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it.
10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things.

Section F:
1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods.
2. I love order, systems and sequences.
3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people.
4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information.
5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions.
6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others.
7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system.
8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach.
9. I can easily understand algebra.
10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects.

Section G:
1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices.
2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future.
3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily.
4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way.
5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate.
6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses.
7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings.
8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose.
9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope.
10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot.

Section H:
1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes.
2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements.
3. I prefer to be a homebody.
4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want.
5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others.
6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own.
7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances.
8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best.
9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents.
10. I prefer to meet in private.

Copyright of © MisterNi's thread, because why not. Please be advised not all type is not drawn to scale. Limit: one type per person. Type may not be combined, sold, auctioned, or otherwise transferred or reproduced. Void if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced or altered from original. Any other use constitutes fraud. Type cannot be bought, transferred or sold. Expiration Date: None
*No animals will be harmed in the determination of your type. At least we don't think...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION]

Please read the statements and write down to what extent do you agree with each. Use a scale of 0-3, where 3 = Accurate, 2 = Agree, 1 = Somewhat agreed. Then count the points from each lettered section. *

Section A:
1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. 1
2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. 1
3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. 3
4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. 2
5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. 2
6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. 2
7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. 2
8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. 3
9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. 1
10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. 3

Section B:
1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. 1
2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. 2
3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. 3
4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). 1
5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books. 2
6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. 2
7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. 2
8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. 2
9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression. 2
10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). 3

Section C:
1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. 0
2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. 1
3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. 1
4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. 0
5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. 1
6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. 0
7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. 1
8. I would like to be the first and break all records. 1
9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. 0
10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. 2

Section D:
1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. 0
2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. 1
3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) 1
4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. 0
5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). 0
6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. 0
7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. 2
8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. 1
9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. 0
10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. 2

Section E:
1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. 2
2. I treat people harshly, but fair. 2
3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. 1
4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. 2
5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. 3
6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. 0
7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. 1
8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. 1
9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it. 2
10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. 1

Section F:
1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. 3
2. I love order, systems and sequences. 2
3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. 3
4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. 2
5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. 2
6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. 1
7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. 3
8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. 1
9. I can easily understand algebra. 0
10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. 3

Section G:
1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. 1
2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. 3
3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. 2
4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. 2
5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. 1
6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. 1
7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. 1
8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. 3
9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. 2
10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. 1

Section H:
1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes. 2
2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. 2
3. I prefer to be a homebody. 2
4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. 2
5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. 0
6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. 1
7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. 1
8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. 3
9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. 2
10. I prefer to meet in private. 3

Copyright of © MisterNi's thread, because why not. Please be advised not all type is not drawn to scale. Limit: one type per person. Type may not be combined, sold, auctioned, or otherwise transferred or reproduced. Void if transferred, sold, auctioned, reproduced or altered from original. Any other use constitutes fraud. Type cannot be bought, transferred or sold. Expiration Date: None
*No animals will be harmed in the determination of your type. At least we don't think...

see bolded

A: 20; B: 20; C: 7; D: 7; E: 15; F: 20; G: 17; H: 18

I probably didn't give myself enough credit with the algebra question. I like algebra, but it's something I have to work at. Basic algebra is easy enough.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fuck you, sociotypes. What is this ILI shit? Followed by LIE? For serious?

I wanted an SLE or ILE result, perhaps in the hopes I could magically change my type to commander awesome of the fuck you brigade. Instead I'm still Ensign mediocre spineless dipshit of the yessir whatever you say, I will keep my differences to myself and silently rebel behind your back auxiliary.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If there is one word that characterizes the humor of a Ti dom it's "dry". You post a lot of fluff and joke around a lot and you seem to care less about getting everything right or saying the correct truth. Ti people can be pretty obsessed with saying the logically right thing all the time, so sometimes when you joke around and tease with something a Ti sees as the absolute truth they just knock you down with dry facts, numbers etc... You don't do that, at all.
You overall seems pretty chill...maybe you're Pi dom. I can't really say though, you're a hard one.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If there is one word that characterizes the humor of a Ti dom it's "dry". You post a lot of fluff and joke around a lot and you seem to care less about getting everything right or saying the correct truth. Ti people can be pretty obsessed with saying the logically right thing all the time, so sometimes when you joke around and tease with something a Ti sees as the absolute truth they just knock you down with dry facts, numbers etc... You don't do that, at all.
You overall seems pretty chill...maybe you're Pi dom. I can't really say though, you're a hard one.

It's for those reasons that I'm really confused when a few members have basically said "you're an INTP. Deal with it."

I don't understand how and why they see it. I like INTPs and wouldn't mind keeping some in my basement but i don't know if can identify with their way of thinking. I do feel more similarities to Si and Ni doms

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's for those reasons that I'm really confused when a few members have basically said "you're an INTP. Deal with it."

You're definitely an alpha. I lean INTP. If anything else, I'd pick ISFJ as second place. But I'm not sold on it.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I don't understand how and why they see it.

Most of the people just go with what you give them...

Cowardly

deactivated
I don't understand how and why they see it. I like INTPs and wouldn't mind keeping some in my basement but i don't know if can identify with their way of thinking. I do feel more similarities to Si and Ni doms

You're INTP. Bend over and accept it.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're definitely an alpha. I lean INTP. If anything else, I'd pick ISFJ as second place. But I'm not sold on it.

no... an ISFJ? I'd rather go with ENTP than ISFJ for him. Where's the Fe? I can't see much of it...Delta is also a posibility.
[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION] What were your reasons for typing INTP? What are your reasons for doubting INTP? What other types you think you can possibly be? And don't say ISFJ...

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
no... an ISFJ? I'd rather go with ENTP than ISFJ for him. Where's the Fe? I can't see much of it...Delta is also a posibility.

Fe isn't all sunshine and rainbows. Just like the other functions, it's a cognitive process. The way he presents himself in debate seems like an appeal to his Fe to me. He also has Ne goofiness, be it aux or inferior. I don't see delta because I see no Te or Fi.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fe isn't all sunshine and rainbows. Just like the other functions, it's a cognitive process. The way he presents himself in debate seems like an appeal to his Fe to me. He also has Ne goofiness, be it aux or inferior. I don't see delta because I see no Te or Fi.

I am not saying that Fe is all sunshine and rainbows, but it can be warm and friendly, it goes directly to people to influence them emotionally, bring up the feels. You for example, don't do this as much as other ISFJs might, but you're generally very friendly, goofy and accepting of others. He on the other hand can be goofy too, but in a whole different way. The energy doesn't go directly to you, it's more personal, inderect. When he for example makes a joke, it's not suppoused to make YOU laugh, it's just suppoused to be funny and if it's funny only for him and nobody gets it, it's fine, because the it served its pourpuse. What I am saiyng is that... he doesn't do what Fe people seem to.

He actually seems quite individualistic to me, he doesn't depent on others too much if at all.