• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me based on how I view each enneagram type (as it applies/doesn't apply to me)

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
While this is intended to be an enneagram post, feel free to comment if a typing in another system comes to mind (you're also free to interrogate me further):

What fits (1): I can be critical of flaws in thought and I'm perfectionistic with myself whenever it comes to the quality of my work/performance, I also strive to improve/better myself whenever possible.

What doesn't fit (1): I can be rather disorganized/forgetful when it comes to my outer surroundings, I'm not very moralistic (if at all), and I don't think I mainly struggle with anger.

What fits (2): The desire to be loved by others seems to ring a bell (to some extent) and I do want to be appreciated for my efforts.

What doesn't fit (2): Everything else about this type.

What fits (3): The self-assurance in my capabilities, the competency, the want for advancement, the want for attention, the want for admiration, I want be valued and to be seen as worthwhile, and to be seen as impressive by others.

What doesn't fit (3): I'm not sure how charming or image conscious I am is the only thing. I mean, same with the workaholic tendencies.

What fits (4): I can have some creative interests and I do want to find myself/my significance.

What doesn't fit (4): Everything else about this type.

What fits (5): I've been described as insightful by others (even though I'm unsure of whether or not I'd say this about myself), curious (I do/constantly ask questions whenever I'm in a conversation in order to know more), I can concentrate/hyper focus on a task whenever I have to do so, I can be independent (I try not to rely too heavily on others for assistance unless I really can't figure it out on my own first), I can be isolated/withdrawn from others, I can be preoccupied with thoughts, I want to have things figured out, and while I'm not sure if I fear it, I definitely don't want to be viewed as lacking in capability or as useless/helpless.

What doesn't fit (5): I don't think I'm super eccentric, I don't lack confidence in my capabilities, and I don't view the world as threatening.

What fits (6): I can usually be relied on whenever it comes to my job (to get done whatever needs to be), I can be hard-working (always pre-occupied with a task rather than slacking off), I can be cautious/careful, and I can have moments of suspicion.

What doesn't fit (6): I don't think the fears fit, I don't test other people, I'm indifferent towards authority (I don't overly idolize or act in opposition to them), and I'm not endlessly loyal to someone or to a set of ideas.

What fits (7): I'm not sure how disciplined I'd call myself, I'm not closed off to new experiences (though I'm not constantly seeking it out), and I want to be satisfied/content.

What doesn't fit (7): I'm not going out of my way to constantly avoid pain/deprivation, I'm not overly optimistic, and I'm not very impulsive.

What fits (8): I can be protective (of myself and others) whenever it's necessary to be, I can be straight forward in my statements, I would say that I don't think I'm very vulnerable, I don't want to be harmed or controlled by others, I want to be in control of my own life/destiny, I want to rely on myself over others, I want to be important in my world, and I want to resist displaying weaknesses.

What doesn't fit (8): I'm not always controlling my environment, I'm not super dominating, I wouldn't describe myself as always seeking out conflict/going out of my way to intimidate others, and I wouldn't describe myself as super temperamental (though its not as if I can't ever be either).

What fits (9): I can have issues with motivation and I've been described as stubborn before.

What doesn't fit (9): I'm not as trusting as they describe 9s to be, I don't think I'm too willing to go along with what others are doing to maintain peace, I don't try to minimize problems, I don't try to constantly maintain peace/harmony, and I don't think I try to preserve things as they are (if there's something that needs to change).

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
While this is intended to be an enneagram post, feel free to comment if a typing in another system comes to mind (you're also free to interrogate me further):

What fits (1): I can be critical of flaws in thought and I'm perfectionistic with myself whenever it comes to the quality of my work/performance, I also strive to improve/better myself whenever possible.

What doesn't fit (1): I can be rather disorganized/forgetful when it comes to my outer surroundings, I'm not very moralistic (if at all), and I don't think I mainly struggle with anger.

What fits (2): The desire to be loved by others seems to ring a bell (to some extent) and I do want to be appreciated for my efforts.

What fits (3): The self-assurance in my capabilities, the competency, the want for advancement, the want for attention, the want for admiration, I want be valued and to be seen as worthwhile, and to be seen as impressive by others.

What doesn't fit (3): I'm not sure how charming or image conscious I am is the only thing. I mean, same with the workaholic tendencies.

What fits (4): I can have some creative interests and I do want to find myself/my significance.

What fits (5): I've been described as insightful by others (even though I'm unsure of whether or not I'd say this about myself), curious (I do/constantly ask questions whenever I'm in a conversation in order to know more), I can concentrate/hyper focus on a task whenever I have to do so, I can be independent (I try not to rely too heavily on others for assistance unless I really can't figure it out on my own first), I can be isolated/withdrawn from others, I can be preoccupied with thoughts, I want to have things figured out, and while I'm not sure if I fear it, I definitely don't want to be viewed as lacking in capability or as useless/helpless.

What doesn't fit (5): I don't think I'm super eccentric, I don't lack confidence in my capabilities, and I don't view the world as threatening.

What fits (6): I can usually be relied on whenever it comes to my job (to get done whatever needs to be), I can be hard-working (always pre-occupied with a task rather than slacking off), I can be cautious/careful, and I can have moments of suspicion.

What doesn't fit (6): I don't think the fears fit, I don't test other people, I'm indifferent towards authority (I don't overly idolize or act in opposition to them), and I'm not endlessly loyal to someone or to a set of ideas.

What fits (7): I'm not sure how disciplined I'd call myself, I'm not closed off to new experiences (though I'm not constantly seeking it out), and I want to be satisfied/content.

What doesn't fit (7): I'm not going out of my way to constantly avoid pain/deprivation, I'm not overly optimistic, and I'm not very impulsive.

What fits (8): I can be protective (of myself and others) whenever it's necessary to be, I can be straight forward in my statements, I would say that I don't think I'm very vulnerable, I don't want to be harmed or controlled by others, I want to be in control of my own life/destiny, I want to rely on myself over others, I want to be important in my world, and I want to resist displaying weaknesses.

What doesn't fit (8): I'm not always controlling my environment, I'm not super dominating, I wouldn't describe myself as always seeking out conflict/going out of my way to intimidate others, and I wouldn't describe myself as super temperamental (though its not as if I can't ever be either).

What fits (9): I can have issues with motivation and I've been described as stubborn before.

What doesn't fit (9): I'm not as trusting as they describe 9s to be, I don't think I'm too willing to go along with what others are doing to maintain peace, I don't try to minimize problems, I don't try to constantly maintain peace/harmony, and I don't think I try to preserve things as they are (if there's something that needs to change).

I am not quite sure if this format helps...

I think you might be INTJ 5-3-1? I could actually miss the shot hard..

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So, I'm curious about your reasoning: why would you guess INTJ and that particular tritype? What about variants?

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This format gives little to no information about your type, but it sounds like you relate to 5 or at least value it's characteristics. In general though, it does sound like you likely have sp in your stack, have little to no 4 influence (as most descriptions are positively biased towards people typing as a 4, and if you're not relating to even that, you probably aren't one), and you likely have a 3/9 fix (as you seem relatively connected with 3 traits vaguely and your responses to 8 and 1 both indicate that you likely aren't heavily influenced by either of those).

You would probably get more of a response (and more accurate of one) if you posted a self description unrelated t the types you were considering or answered a questionnaire. As a toss in the dark, this comes across 5(w6) 39 sp

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think it would help more to see a questionnaire, because this format is just your personal assessment of each type.

There's open source ways to read the Wisdom of the Enneagram, a great book resource for it. I highly recommend it.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
So, I'm curious about your reasoning: why would you guess INTJ and that particular tritype? What about variants?

2 and 4 has the 'everything else' on the not fit label, while 9 has a long text on the not fit with a short one on the fit, and since you don't relate much to 2, 4 and 9 I can almost deduct that you are a Thinker type, even if I had not the enneagram 5 as a tip on your profile.

3 is the one where you disproportional gave more reasons to fit instead of not fit. The 1 v 6 v 7 came from almost a guess. I know how to convert from tritype to MBTI, and 5-3-1 goes to IXTJ, not much Introverted, and since you are here you are likely 80% of chances of being an intuitive, so I had guessed INTJ 5-3-1.

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think it would help more to see a questionnaire, because this format is just your personal assessment of each type.

There's open source ways to read the Wisdom of the Enneagram, a great book resource for it. I highly recommend it.

You're probably right in that it could give you a bigger picture, but I don't think it doesn't at least gives you some indicators of which ones to eliminate/take into consideration.

I own that book by the way, I'm not much of a noob to the system.

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
2 and 4 has the 'everything else' on the not fit label, while 9 has a long text on the not fit with a short one on the fit, and since you don't relate much to 2, 4 and 9 I can almost deduct that you are a Thinker type, even if I had not the enneagram 5 as a tip on your profile.

3 is the one where you disproportional gave more reasons to fit instead of not fit. The 1 v 6 v 7 came from almost a guess. I know how to convert from tritype to MBTI, and 5-3-1 goes to IXTJ, not much Introverted, and since you are here you are likely 80% of chances of being an intuitive, so I had guessed INTJ 5-3-1.

Aside from explaining how you went through your process of elimination, you're not coming to your conclusions based on the content of what was being said. So, there's really no reason for the 1-fix except for a guess, you think that tritype = MBTI type, and that being interested in typology makes you more likely to be an intuitive. Honestly, there's a lot of stereotyping here.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Aside from explaining how you went through your process of elimination, you're not coming to your conclusions based on the content of what was being said. So, there's really no reason for the 1-fix except for a guess, you think that tritype = MBTI type, and that being interested in typology makes you more likely to be an intuitive. Honestly, there's a lot of stereotyping here.

That is why I said "I am not quite sure if this format helps...

I think you might be INTJ 5-3-1? I could actually miss the shot hard.."

And that is why other people are saying "I think it would help more to see a questionnaire", "This format gives little to no information about your type", etc...

Anyway, you are more likely to be intuitive here and tri-type carries information that can be translated to part of MBTI.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Anyway, you are more likely to be intuitive here and tri-type carries information that can be translated to part of MBTI.

First of all, while certain types may be more likely to be certain tritypes - correlation does not equal causation. Unless you can prove that being an IxTJ causes someone to be 1-3-5 tritype or vice versa, this could potentially be misleading.

Also, the idea that if you're interested in typology you're probably intuitive reeks of intuitive bias and only perpetuates that cycle. This could also greatly mislead someone when finding their type.

If you aren't sure of their full type by one post, that's understandable and makes complete sense. However, to then use flawed reasoning and bias to attempt a full typing only serves to mislead people. It would make much more sense imo to give reasoning to what you are "sure" of from the post, then ask further questions to come to a conclusion rather than making assumptions and jumping to conclusions.

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That is why I said "I am not quite sure if this format helps... I think you might be INTJ 5-3-1? I could actually miss the shot hard.." And that is why other people are saying "I think it would help more to see a questionnaire", "This format gives little to no information about your type", etc... Anyway, you are more likely to be intuitive here and tri-type carries information that can be translated to part of MBTI.

All you're doing here is regurgitating your previous argument without providing anything of substance to consider (you're not proving why your conclusion is valid).

So, explain or provide an argument as to why I'd be more likely to be an intuitive aside from stereotyping: it's like arguing that since sensors can't ever be interested in typology that you're an intuitive by default. Then, as miss deceit has already pointed out, correlation =/= causation.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] has a deep understanding of typology even if we do not always agree. Keep in mind he is not a native English speaker either.

Perhaps also is the reality that the bias can have a small correlation of basis. Typology is highly theoretical and that is an intuitives ballgame. Secondarily, he is attempting to use his Enneagram knowledge to translate back to MBTI to give you a type. 5s often correlate to intuitive thinking types. You did not really give us a whole lot to go off of and now it appears you're upset that it is hard to explain what type we're giving you from the small amount of information. I don't see what more you can expect. Typology is a lot more than the usually stereotypical descriptions. Although you at least do own the enneagram book, but perhaps we needed more to go off of that just the small bits and pieces you gave.

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] has a deep understanding of typology even if we do not always agree. Keep in mind he is not a native English speaker either.

Perhaps also is the reality that the bias can have a small correlation of basis. Typology is highly theoretical and that is an intuitives ballgame. Secondarily, he is attempting to use his Enneagram knowledge to translate back to MBTI to give you a type. 5s often correlate to intuitive thinking types. You did not really give us a whole lot to go off of and now it appears you're upset that it is hard to explain what type we're giving you from the small amount of information. I don't see what more you can expect. Typology is a lot more than the usually stereotypical descriptions. Although you at least do own the enneagram book, but perhaps we needed more to go off of that just the small bits and pieces you gave.

And why would you say that is? It is theoretical, sure, but bringing up this point also doesn't disprove anything I've said. Yes, you don't need to spell out the obvious. While it usually correlates to those, the point is that it doesn't make it so automatically (that I, in fact, am/would be that typing). Also, discussing how I'm, "upset," throughout the discussion (I'm not/haven't been) is irrelevant. By the way, if you look throughout my responses, I've continually been making that implication: that it isn't only/shouldn't just be defined by stereotypes which is what you and her have been guilty of. Previously, I did acknowledge that it wouldn't give a complete picture, I agreed.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That is why I said "I am not quite sure if this format helps...

I think you might be INTJ 5-3-1? I could actually miss the shot hard.."

And that is why other people are saying "I think it would help more to see a questionnaire", "This format gives little to no information about your type", etc...

First I'd like to say Vendrah is a male.

Second of all I actually did not make any assessment of you - to say I built my information upon biases is sort of ridiculous since I gave little information besides the fact this questionnaire does not work well, which also is what Vendrah and RadicalDoubt have both initially said.

The reason I recommended the book is the information you gave above of the types not only tells me little about you, but this is surface level enneagram assessing of traits which only leads to people creating a bias perception because in relation I got the impression you in fact read some bias descriptions from a blog somewhere and tried to assess yourself based upon those. There's a lot more to E9 than merging and unity or the fact E5 is intellectual and withdrawn.
[MENTION=41240]Majesty[/MENTION] give me something to work with and I will actually make an assessment that is free of stereotyping biases, because all I saw from your enneagram list to begin with is somewhat misguided assessments of enneagram types. I can give you resources and suggestions but obviously I cannot make you take them or hear them. You just seem adamant that we as a userbase who knows very little of you and you haven't posted much anywhere, should know you off a very small assessment. That is a ridiculous assumption to expect of anyone's skillset here.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And why would you say that is? It is theoretical, sure, but bringing up this point also doesn't disprove anything I've said. Yes, you don't need to spell out the obvious. While it usually correlates to those, the point is that it doesn't make it so automatically (that I, in fact, am/would be that typing). Also, discussing how I'm, "upset," throughout the discussion (I'm not/haven't been) is irrelevant. By the way, if you look throughout my responses, I've continually been making that implication: that it isn't only/shouldn't just be defined by stereotypes which is what you and her have been guilty of. Previously, I did acknowledge that it wouldn't give a complete picture, I agreed.

I am confused what you are asking me to clarify so I'll clarify them all lol.

Vendrah does intensive typological study based on the Jungian books. He has attempted to read and form a much greater understanding of typology through researching and data than I ever could. Even if I do not always see the assessment myself I have great respect for Vendrah and his ideas. He has many threads where he discusses his data relating to MBTI and such which are certainly worthwhile for reading if you want to understand some of his thought process.

I agree I did not disprove what you said. You also gave us nothing MBTI related to work with and a small surface level basis of Enneagram to worth with. I could of course build my assessment upon a stereotype from your descriptions but that is all I can do because they're very surface level and do not touch upon you, your behavior, or your motivations. There's absolutely nothing wrong with keeping this in the catalog and adding some questionnaires to your thread so we can build upon the small information we received.

It is relevant because you are not going to take in information if you are upset that you aren't getting the result you desire from what you provided. You are being resistant to accepting the fact this questionnaire does not give us anything to work with and instead throw back that we should have this extensive knowledge of a new member over a computer. It doesn't work that way. If you would like, I can provide you with a questionnaire of my own and a common one from the userbase. But with this information I cannot derive much from you besides a surface level assessment which will all sound stereotypical. Because that is what surface level things usually are.

I again, did not make a thorough assessment. I am not guilty of anything. I merely explained how Vendrah is likely relating your type through statistical data stating enneagram 5 often correlates to an INTJ MBTI typing. You are a bit off base with the accusation toward me considering I made this comment and the only other comment I made is that this format does not give enough information for a typing.

I do realize you agree. But then why are you fighting putting a stronger questionnaire up if you want something more than stereotypes?

Here Are The Most Common Enneagram Types For Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type | Page 6 | Thought Catalog.

just popping this here because perhaps you can see from here as well that some people do take statistical points. Of course this doesn't equate to the reality of mistypings and misidentifications.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What fits (1): I can be critical of flaws in thought and I'm perfectionistic with myself whenever it comes to the quality of my work/performance, I also strive to improve/better myself whenever possible. - Many types can be perfectionistic. Any type can want to improve themselves. What makes this central to work or performance? Does it bleed into anywhere else? Why do you want to be a better person?

What doesn't fit (1): I can be rather disorganized/forgetful when it comes to my outer surroundings, I'm not very moralistic (if at all), and I don't think I mainly struggle with anger. - All gut fixes are centered around anger, if you do not resonate with something to do with blunt or repressed anger you likely are gut last if you subscribe to trityping theories. 1s are not necessarily organized. I am a core E1 and I am organized chaos. It is a system moreso than organization. Define not being moralistic. What is your main struggle you see as stronger than the anger?

What fits (2): The desire to be loved by others seems to ring a bell (to some extent) and I do want to be appreciated for my efforts.: Everyone wants these things. E2 is a lot deeper than these things.

What doesn't fit (2): Everything else about this type.: This doesn't even give me questions to ask you.

What fits (3): The self-assurance in my capabilities, the competency, the want for advancement, the want for attention, the want for admiration, I want be valued and to be seen as worthwhile, and to be seen as impressive by others.: E3 is a lot deeper than these things. These are surface level traits of the E3.

What doesn't fit (3): I'm not sure how charming or image conscious I am is the only thing. I mean, same with the workaholic tendencies.: You contradict here because everything above suggest you are very image focused but now you say you aren't sure. Not every E3 is a workaholic.

What fits (4): I can have some creative interests and I do want to find myself/my significance.: There's again much deeper things to E4 than this. How deeply are you attached to your emotions? Suffering? How do you handle being different? Do you feel at war with yourself?

What doesn't fit (4): Everything else about this type.: Tells me nothing.

What fits (5): I've been described as insightful by others (even though I'm unsure of whether or not I'd say this about myself), curious (I do/constantly ask questions whenever I'm in a conversation in order to know more), I can concentrate/hyper focus on a task whenever I have to do so, I can be independent (I try not to rely too heavily on others for assistance unless I really can't figure it out on my own first), I can be isolated/withdrawn from others, I can be preoccupied with thoughts, I want to have things figured out, and while I'm not sure if I fear it, I definitely don't want to be viewed as lacking in capability or as useless/helpless.: Useless/helpless actually is an image based feeling from enneagram 3 and has absolutely nothing to do with enneagram 5. Enneagram 5s surface level analysis core fear is not being intelligent enough to survive so therefore they grab as much knowledge as possible. They fear not being able to make it on their own. Any type can be curious. Any type is capable of being insightful. Being withdrawn is not necessarily an E5 trait. Any type can be preoccupied with thoughts - what thoughts preoccupy you? Everyone wants to have things figured out. What is the core of wanting to have it figured out?

What doesn't fit (5): I don't think I'm super eccentric, I don't lack confidence in my capabilities, and I don't view the world as threatening.: E5 is not eccentric. E5 does not necessarily show a lack of confidence. There are other types that find the world threatening.

What fits (6): I can usually be relied on whenever it comes to my job (to get done whatever needs to be), I can be hard-working (always pre-occupied with a task rather than slacking off), I can be cautious/careful, and I can have moments of suspicion.: E6 is often correlated with the suspicion but E6 is actually a compliant type where you tend to merge with what authority you trust, or the counterphobic 6 which hates their desire for someone to help them so they fight against help and look like an E8. Any type can work hard. Any type can be cautious and careful for some reason, what makes you cautious and careful?

What doesn't fit (6): I don't think the fears fit, I don't test other people, I'm indifferent towards authority (I don't overly idolize or act in opposition to them), and I'm not endlessly loyal to someone or to a set of ideas.: Any type can have loyality. Indifference toward authority may suggest you are not a 6.

What fits (7): I'm not sure how disciplined I'd call myself, I'm not closed off to new experiences (though I'm not constantly seeking it out), and I want to be satisfied/content.: So does everyone.

What doesn't fit (7): I'm not going out of my way to constantly avoid pain/deprivation, I'm not overly optimistic, and I'm not very impulsive.: E7 is usually correlated with Se descriptions and can manifest in forms that aren't as impulsive.

What fits (8): I can be protective (of myself and others) whenever it's necessary to be, I can be straight forward in my statements, I would say that I don't think I'm very vulnerable, I don't want to be harmed or controlled by others, I want to be in control of my own life/destiny, I want to rely on myself over others, I want to be important in my world, and I want to resist displaying weaknesses.: Anyone can be direct in statement. E8 recognizes their vulnerability and fights showing it because they faced difficulties in maintaining support of others before so they feel the only one they can rely on is themselves. Is that more like it?

What doesn't fit (8): I'm not always controlling my environment, I'm not super dominating, I wouldn't describe myself as always seeking out conflict/going out of my way to intimidate others, and I wouldn't describe myself as super temperamental (though its not as if I can't ever be either).: Not every E8 microcontrols everything. Not every E8 is looking for a fight. Not every E8 is going to be temperamental.

What fits (9): I can have issues with motivation and I've been described as stubborn before.: Any type can be stubborn. Motivational issues from what?

What doesn't fit (9): I'm not as trusting as they describe 9s to be, I don't think I'm too willing to go along with what others are doing to maintain peace, I don't try to minimize problems, I don't try to constantly maintain peace/harmony, and I don't think I try to preserve things as they are (if there's something that needs to change).: Not every E9 is trusting. Not every E9 merges readily. Especially if there's an 8 wing. E9s do not avoid change, they merely feel apathetic and underlying anger of feeling what is the point and why try. It is a lot deeper than mere avoidance of change.

Now that I nitpicked this to death, maybe you can derive something. This is why I said all you could derive from this is mostly stereotypes. [MENTION=41240]Majesty[/MENTION] but I also gave you some insights perhaps. Again, I can send you some questionnaires but I need deeper responses than this. I am not even touching MBTI for it really, just focusing on descriptions of enneagram.

Did you read the childhood fears from the enneagram book? They can often explain some of the far deeper roots of the fears ingrained into each type.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ok, so I'm going to try give you something actually somewhat useful here. I do agree that more info would be nice, but I'm gonna go through what you provided.

So in regards to this, the top part can be related to 1, but I'd say in your case it would be more connected to 3. 1s are typically more moralistic due to their core drive being related to good/evil, whereas for you the perfectionism seems to be more success/image related so I'd link that to 3 here.

Ok, so I think it's fair to say this doesn't fit given you've put "everything else about this type". However, the top part could be 2 related but I imagine image types in general (me included) can relate to that.

Now this I do think is at least a fix for you. Not all 3s are workaholics, I know for me in particular I find "workaholism" to be indicative of inefficiency and efficiency is something I strive for. Image conscious doesn't always mean positive image or altruistic. I believe wanting to be seen as impressive, wanting attention and admiration is a form of being image conscious. So yeah, 3 is quite a good fit for your tritype.

I don't believe creative interests are specific to 4. However, wanting to find yourself could indicate some underlying 4 motivation as a wing to 3, but I don't believe you would be a 4 core or fix given that you've said everything else doesn't fit you and it seems as if you were struggling to find something to put on the what fits section.

There also seems to be some 5 desires here, as you at least have been able to pick out things from 5 descriptions that fit you. However, it would still look like more of a fix as there is still a lot of focus around being seen as this by others rather than something related to fear for yourself.

I think those things are exaggerated in 6 descriptions, however with this type if you don't think the fears described fit and don't relate to that then it realistically probably isn't your type. I don't think many people are "Endlessly loyal" to someone or something honestly. However it doesn't seem like you seek out any sort of support network which 6s tend to do (Correct me if I'm wrong here).

Just overall and from interacting with you, you don't seem very 7. While I think 7s aren't always overly optimistic (7w8s especially can be very realistic about things), the fact that you don't seem to relate to anything about the core fear of this type is telling. So yeah for head fix it's probably not likely.

Ok, so for this I'd say it seems to fit somewhat decently based on what you've said. If you are an introverted type especially, that could explain why you don't relate to what is typically thought of when it comes to 8s (that being a sort of SLE 8w7). It could be a viable gut fix though.

Yeah I don't think you're a 9 lol, there seems to be a lot here that you just don't relate to for the type. Seems to be one of the types you relate least to, in fact.

So overall, yes this was rather limited as others and you yourself have pointed out, however based on this I would say core 3 given that you seem to relate to the type a lot and what you've said regarding other types can be connected to 3. As for tritype, I'd be inclined to say 358, as those fixes seem to fit best from the respective triads.

Hope that actually gives you something to work with.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
First of all, while certain types may be more likely to be certain tritypes - correlation does not equal causation. Unless you can prove that being an IxTJ causes someone to be 1-3-5 tritype or vice versa, this could potentially be misleading.

Also, the idea that if you're interested in typology you're probably intuitive reeks of intuitive bias and only perpetuates that cycle. This could also greatly mislead someone when finding their type.

When I said "since you are here you are likely 80% of chances of being an intuitive", I meant Typology Central, although that can also extends to typology communities as a whole no doubt. It is a fact that you are more likely being intuitive if you come here, but that does not auto-imply you are an intuitive, I had said likely 80% not 100%. And here it is the thread for it:
Forum Statistics - % Of MBTI Types

Chartofmembers_zps78c8287f.jpg

The conversion isn't misleading at all, but it is complex. I do ask myself if it is of any worth to explain it here. And I said partially and there is an important hierarchy order here, it isn't 1-3-5, it is 5-3-1, the order matters, and there is also the 'I don't relate much to 2, 4 and 9' that does weight. And I said part of MBTI, not entirely. [MENTION=33903]Red Memories[/MENTION] pointed one of the sources - there is also one inside this website as well - with the MBTI types and enneagram distributions, so I do got good basis without doubt. But, for real, I don't think explaining that will be of any worth here.

But I can't give you proof and you can't give me any proof either. That is because there is no proof in a system where almost nothing is a 100% and there is a lack of axioms.

If you aren't sure of their full type by one post, that's understandable and makes complete sense. However, to then use flawed reasoning and bias to attempt a full typing only serves to mislead people. It would make much more sense imo to give reasoning to what you are "sure" of from the post, then ask further questions to come to a conclusion rather than making assumptions and jumping to conclusions.
I actually understand more of what is not your motivation to your post than what is the motivation of your post.
You are definitely not here to warn about any mislead.

I say that because you are saying that I am jumping to conclusions while my first post was "think you might be INTJ 5-3-1? I could actually miss the shot hard..", and I am repeating this for the 3rd time. I am not jumping to ultimate conclusions as you are trying to imply that I am and I have to make assumptions if I want to ever come with an answer.

All you're doing here is regurgitating your previous argument without providing anything of substance to consider (you're not proving why your conclusion is valid).

So, explain or provide an argument as to why I'd be more likely to be an intuitive aside from stereotyping: it's like arguing that since sensors can't ever be interested in typology that you're an intuitive by default. Then, as miss deceit has already pointed out, correlation =/= causation.

How many times I need to repeat, with other people also repeating as well?
There is not enough information to type you. I am the guy who answers the unanswered people on 'whats my type thread' because I know that people get upset 'being ignored' here. But this might be the first time I ever regret to do that. You had 0 answers in more than 10 days, the thread only got hot after my answer. There is no sign or you being a N or S on your first post, I just took the most reasonable guess, and the basis for that guess is just on the answer of the quote above.

If you want to take "correlation =/= causation" so you can ignore every correlation, you can go forward into it. But forget all 16 letters type and a lot of typology stuff, because a lot of them is based on correlation, even if they are just from observations and not statistics. Even the enneagram might be in the same boat, we don't know that because there is no "enneagram book 1".

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
When I said "since you are here you are likely 80% of chances of being an intuitive", I meant Typology Central, although that can also extends to typology communities as a whole no doubt. It is a fact that you are more likely being intuitive if you come here, but that does not auto-imply you are an intuitive, I had said likely 80% not 100%. And here it is the thread for it:
Forum Statistics - % Of MBTI Types

Chartofmembers_zps78c8287f.jpg

The conversion isn't misleading at all, but it is complex. I do ask myself if it is of any worth to explain it here. And I said partially and there is an important hierarchy order here, it isn't 1-3-5, it is 5-3-1, the order matters, and there is also the 'I don't relate much to 2, 4 and 9' that does weight. And I said part of MBTI, not entirely. [MENTION=33903]Red Memories[/MENTION] pointed one of the sources - there is also one inside this website as well - with the MBTI types and enneagram distributions, so I do got good basis without doubt. But, for real, I don't think explaining that will be of any worth here.

But I can't give you proof and you can't give me any proof either. That is because there is no proof in a system where almost nothing is a 100% and there is a lack of axioms.

I actually understand more of what is not your motivation to your post than what is the motivation of your post.

I say that because you are saying that I am jumping to conclusions while my first post was "think you might be INTJ 5-3-1? I could actually miss the shot hard..", and I am repeating this for the 3rd time. I am not jumping to ultimate conclusions as you are trying to imply that I am and I have to make assumptions if I want to ever come with an answer.

See, the issue with graphs like that and drawing such conclusions from it is that it would require everyone to be correctly typed. That's one of the big issues with statistics when it comes to this stuff in general. What that shows is people on here are more likely to think they are intuitive. Of course the other option was to just say you think they're IxTJ and then ask follow up questions to determine Ni or Si.

I'm not doubting there aren't correlations between the types, those definitely exist. What I am saying is that correlation doesn't equal causation so they cannot be adequately or reliably used to determine someone's type in this fashion.

Also, to say that I "didn't give proof either" is a questionable claim, given that I never stated anything regarding type that would require "proof". I simply stated that using correlations to type people without proof of any causation going on is rather dubious.

Now this is where I have a major issue, it appears you automatically assume negative intent on my behalf. My motivation was I saw something that was off, and for the benefit of the OP I wanted to call it out.