• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Questionnaire To Fill Out!

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Another Krayfish questionnaire except this time, I haven't filled it out (yet)! I've filled out a ton of questionnaires and typed a lot of people, and these are some of the questions I've found to be most helpful. If you use it, please don't post your responses on this thread and also don't worry about credits because I don't care enough for that and lets face it, this probably isn't super unique. I may or may not edit this to add more questions/fix errors

Feedback would also be nice

1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

a) The type of people you are drawn to

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:

a) Anger

b) Shame

c) Fear

d) Love/passion

e) Conflict

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

8) Answer only one of the following:

a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?

b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….

a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

Last edited:

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Bumping just because people have been using this

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
*Bump* Cause it's a rockin Questionarre!

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting questions indeed, but ....what will you do if I answer then ? Steal my identity ?

Well it is a nice test, I'm just too lazy apparently to work on each of them. Give me 5 numbers and I'll answer with pleasure.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Great questionnaire, I'm actually filling it out right now!

Is there a question 12? [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION]

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Great questionnaire, I'm actually filling it out right now!

Is there a question 12? [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION]

Thanks and... No one has pointed that out yet surprisingly, I didn't notice that lol. I probably had something there before, but either moved it's position in the questionnaire or deleted it completely and forgot to fix the numbers.

Falcon112

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This questionnaire is really nice. I liked the 5th, 6th and 7th questions the best because they make you stop lying to yourself. Especially the 5th.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I thought noticing that there was no question 12 and guarding that secret was part of the questionnaire.

CurioCap

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well, since you asked for a feedback... I have a few that I wish to understand better and hope that you don't mind updating it?

"Impairments" as in mean... mental disorders? Or how is this "something" might impact this whole questionnaire?

And some questions in 2), 6), 7), 17), and 19) needs more than just the question itself, setting up a few examples would be good enough without having anyone get overly confused and either avoid or answering it without the knowledge of its true meaning if your goal is to help the question taker, and the people helping them.

In 6), it could go like this:

6) Describe on how you handle your anger, fear, and shame.

A) Anger (9, 8, 1)

B) Shame (2, 3, 4)

C) Fear (5, 6, 7)

The "love/passion" and "conflict" seems unnecessary to redeem an answer for it, since I can't imagine of one basic question alone. And adding along side of the Enntypes is because--think of it this way; the person answering all of these, will think deeply about which Enntype that they actually relates the most if they have or have not learn about it yet, they can see which one is truly theirs once people figure it out for them. And a bonus for figuring out the tritype! :D

There's a few I would like to state on how to fix it, but I'll save it until you decide to let me help or not, I don't mind if you want to do it alone (unless you have friends to help you out too, sorry for the assumptions) :3

And while myself want to go right ahead and answer these questions to find my type, but seeing how outdated this questionnaire is... why not change it now? It'll do better for not just finding my own, but easier for everyone to find their type! :D

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, since you asked for a feedback... I have a few that I wish to understand better and hope that you don't mind updating it?
Yeah this is fine? It's been a couple years since the questionnaire has been started to be used, so I have a better idea these days what works and what doesn't (ie. There are some typos in there and glitches from when the site updated... Additionally some questions, such as question 10, could benefit from being replaced entirely since they've proven useless over the years in typing people).

15 as well. It's constructed to get the person to show what they value, their thought process in making decisions, and thinking pattern without directly asking and making them think about how they wish to come across to the person reading the questionnaire (ie. some people try to sound more logical or good than they are if you ask them for their values or ask them something less specified, as an example). This question has consistently fallen short though when people answer it. I don't necessarily want to turn it into something like "your step by step method of solving a problem" or the hyper general "what do you value" question that half the people answering the question don't truly know since it's unconscious. If you have any ideas for this one as well, let me know.
"Impairments" as in mean... mental disorders? Or how is this "something" might impact this whole questionnaire?
Impairments could include mental health conditions, neurodivergence, the person answering the questionnaire being grossly tired at the moment, in a mood etc. Usually, one can type someone without knowledge of these conditions if you know how to type people, but having them put outright helps avoid the arguments of "you haven't considered "x" in your assessment of me" and sometimes does help solidify whether a thought process is an aspect of cognition or circumstance/neurodivergence/a disorder. It also helps avoid people who will try to type others without considering common biases that come with certain behavioral types if that makes sense. But yeah it's just trying to gauged general context about who is answering the questionnaire.
And some questions in 2), 6), 7), 17), and 19) needs more than just the question itself, setting up a few examples would be good enough without having anyone get overly confused and either avoid or answering it without the knowledge of its true meaning if your goal is to help the question taker, and the people helping them.
Some of these are purposely vague in order to try and see how people interpret and understand these concepts as they try to relate them to their life, I think interpretation can provide a lot of insight to how people cognition works for theories that relate to that. Struggle to answer because the idea is not thought of is revealing on it's own in some cases, too specific examples can bias things. Realistically though, you're not the first person who has criticized the open ended nature of some of these questions.

Do you have any suggestions for how they could be worded better or what kind of examples could be used to constrain the ideas while not detracting from the interpretation aspect of things? Here are my initial thoughts:

2) Ideally, what would you hope to accomplish in your life? Do you have any overarching goals or motivations you are driven by?

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. adversity, repeated mistakes, things you consistently or unintentionally ignore/don't notice, etc)?

(I don't have any ideas for 17; In my head this is straightforward and some people specifically responding in confusion or in a way that makes it clear they've never really obsessed or become one with things has been very useful, especially with instinctual drives in the enneagram and occasionally with mbti/socionics oriented analysis; Rewording could still help here I think though and perhaps somehow the question could also include the concept of identification, since for example "fandoms" or hyper-alignment with favorite characters in an obsessive fashion is very much included in obsession as identification)

(Having a similar issue with 19. The goal of this question is to ask how the person interprets comfort as a concept (which can also include traditionally "uncomfortable" things, considering sometimes people take comfort in disorder or being constantly pushed out of the proverbial comfort zone) and then asks them for their method of creating it, which probes at whether or not this is intentional or even desired. It also probes at if the individual viewing the questionaire thinks of these things as concepts that are subjective or primarily think in terms of standards, which from a cognitive stance I think is important for things like the mbti, socionics, etc.) Wording might make this question a bit easier to handle.
In 6), it could go like this:

6) Describe on how you handle your anger, fear, and shame.

A) Anger (9, 8, 1)

B) Shame (2, 3, 4)

C) Fear (5, 6, 7)

The "love/passion" and "conflict" seems unnecessary to redeem an answer for it, since I can't imagine of one basic question alone. And adding along side of the Enntypes is because--think of it this way; the person answering all of these, will think deeply about which Enntype that they actually relates the most if they have or have not learn about it yet, they can see which one is truly theirs once people figure it out for them. And a bonus for figuring out the tritype! :D
I understand your point here, but I think this is too specific. I've found that in questionnaires that are too specific to the theories they are getting at, people will sometimes go directly to descriptions and just reword lines they relate to in order to unconsciously (or consciously) push the questionnaire to yield a result that they want. I think it can be useful to keep it unspecific here as well in the sense that, even with tritype, the way you handle the core emotions of your enneatype will be filtered through whatever your core type is.

As an example, for me as a 9, I feel a lot of shame, but the way I feel shame is very specific to 9/the attachment triad and is specifically a shame style that is very separate from the heart triad experience with shame. I am shameful for feeling things, for being bothered, for being not the way I wish to be/present the way I am, and of course many other things. All of this is very associated with the autonomy/desire for control/desire for lack of influence associated with the gut triad and, since it is expressed as shame/something I struggle with, revealing of a) a type that diffuses and likely adapts and b) that since my version of shame was so off from what shame means by the enneagram, the likelihood of me being heart last enhances.

Boxing the question by prompting me to look at the types and filter my ideas through the archetypes rather than how I interpret shame in my life would actually obscure that sort of raw data and (while I am far more invested in the enneagram myself and would assume that's probably clear in the questionnaire construction), the questionnaire is supposed to be broad and non-system specific.

In part, conflict and love/passion have actually been pretty useful in type identification. In the mbti system, mbti judging functions typically come out strong when people describe these in particular. Enneagram speaking, as an example, it has been unique in showing hints of the object relations in the enneagram as well, since with conflict you will have for example the competency vs reactive stance demonstrated through some people literally enhancing their emotions and tackling the problem/anxiety/conflict directly and some explicitly speaking of lowering their emotional response to deal with the issue objectively. I'm open to rewording some of this potentially if you think it might enhance what kind of information you can derive from the questionnaire though. This has probably been one of the more useful questions of the questionnaire I've noticed, as this is where people tend to elaborate most concretely, as well as on some of the other more open questions.
There's a few I would like to state on how to fix it, but I'll save it until you decide to let me help or not, I don't mind if you want to do it alone (unless you have friends to help you out too, sorry for the assumptions) :3

And while myself want to go right ahead and answer these questions to find my type, but seeing how outdated this questionnaire is... why not change it now? It'll do better for not just finding my own, but easier for everyone to find their type! :D
It's out on the open after all. I made it myself without much help because I noticed that there are often useless questions in questionnaires and wanted to optimize that with the assumption that people would respond to this with feedback if they had any. Outside of the notably missing question 12, feedback has been mostly positive so it's rather refreshing to see something different.

Last edited:

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
Yeah this is fine? It's been a couple years since the questionnaire has been started to be used, so I have a better idea these days what works and what doesn't (ie. There are some typos in there and glitches from when the site updated... Additionally some questions, such as question 10, could benefit from being replaced entirely since they've proven useless over the years in typing people).

15 as well. It's constructed to get the person to show what they value, their thought process in making decisions, and thinking pattern without directly asking and making them think about how they wish to come across to the person reading the questionnaire (ie. some people try to sound more logical or good than they are if you ask them for their values or ask them something less specified, as an example). This question has consistently fallen short though when people answer it. I don't necessarily want to turn it into something like "your step by step method of solving a problem" or the hyper general "what do you value" question that half the people answering the question don't truly know since it's unconscious. If you have any ideas for this one as well, let me know.

Impairments could include mental health conditions, neurodivergence, the person answering the questionnaire being grossly tired at the moment, etc. Usually, one can type someone without knowledge of these conditions if you know how to type people, but having them put outright helps avoid the arguments of "you haven't considered "x" in your assessment of me" and sometimes does help solidify whether a thought process is an aspect of cognition or circumstance/neurodivergence/a disorder. It also helps avoid people who will try to type others without considering common biases that come with certain behavioral types if that makes sense.

Some of these are purposely vague in order to try and see how people interpret and understand these concepts as they try to relate them to their life, I think interpretation can provide a lot of insight to how people cognition works for theories that relate to that. Struggle to answer because the idea is not thought of is revealing on it's own in some cases, too specific examples can bias things. Realistically though, you're not the first person who has criticized the open ended nature of some of these questions.

Do you have any suggestions for how they could be worded better or what kind of examples could be used to constrain the ideas while not detracting from the interpretation aspect of things? Here are my initial thoughts:

2) Ideally, what would you hope to accomplish in your life? Do you have any overarching goals or motivations you are driven by?

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. adversity, repeated mistakes, things you consistently or unintentionally ignore/don't notice, etc)?

(I don't have any ideas for 17; In my head this is straightforward and some people specifically responding in confusion or in a way that makes it clear they've never really obsessed or become one with things has been very useful, especially with instinctual drives in the enneagram and occasionally with mbti/socionics oriented analysis; Rewording could still help here I think though and perhaps somehow the question could also include the concept of identification, since for example "fandoms" or hyper-alignment with favorite characters in an obsessive fashion is very much included in obsession as identification)

(Having a similar issue with 19. The goal of this question is to ask how the person interprets comfort as a concept (which can also include traditionally "uncomfortable" things, considering sometimes people take comfort in disorder or being constantly pushed out of the proverbial comfort zone) and then asks them for their method of creating it, which probes at whether or not this is intentional or even desired. It also probes at if the individual viewing the questionaire thinks of these things as concepts that are subjective or primarily think in terms of standards, which from a cognitive stance I think is important for things like the mbti, socionics, etc.) Wording might make this question a bit easier to handle.

I understand your point here, but I think this is too specific. I've found that in questionnaires that are too specific to the theories they are getting at, people will sometimes go directly to descriptions and just reword lines they relate to in order to unconsciously (or consciously) push the questionnaire to yield a result that they want. I think it can be useful to keep it unspecific here as well in the sense that, even with tritype, the way you handle the core emotions of your enneatype will be filtered through whatever your core type is.

As an example, for me as a 9, I feel a lot of shame, but the way I feel shame is very specific to 9/the attachment triad and is specifically a shame style that is very separate from the heart triad experience with shame. I am shameful for feeling things, for being bothered, for being not the way I wish to be/present the way I am, and of course many other things. All of this is very associated with the autonomy/desire for control/desire for lack of influence associated with the gut triad and, since it is expressed as shame/something I struggle with, revealing of a) a type that diffuses and likely adapts and b) that since my version of shame was so off from what shame means by the enneagram, the likelihood of me being heart last enhances.

Boxing the question by prompting me to look at the types and filter my ideas through the archetypes rather than how I interpret shame in my life would actually obscure that sort of raw data and (while I am far more invested in the enneagram myself and would assume that's probably clear in the questionnaire construction), the questionnaire is supposed to be broad and non-system specific.

In part, conflict and love/passion have actually been pretty useful in type identification. In the mbti system, mbti judging functions typically come out strong when people describe these in particular. Enneagram speaking, as an example, it has been unique in showing hints of the object relations in the enneagram as well, since with conflict you will have for example the competency vs reactive stance demonstrated through some people literally enhancing their emotions and tackling the problem/anxiety/conflict directly and some explicitly speaking of lowering their emotional response to deal with the issue objectively. I'm open to rewording some of this potentially if you think it might enhance what kind of information you can derive from the questionnaire though. This has probably been one of the more useful questions of the questionnaire I've noticed, as this is where people tend to elaborate most concretely, as well as on some of the other more open questions.

It's out on the open after all. I made it myself without much help because I noticed that there are often useless questions in questionnaires and wanted to optimize that with the assumption that people would respond to this with feedback if they had any. Outside of the notably missing question 12, feedback has been mostly positive so it's rather refreshing to see something different.
Hello there, how are you? ✋

I found your attitude towards questionnaires interesting and thought I'd contribute to try to help, although my thinking regarding typology, I believe, is vastly different from yours. Being in some senses an ENTP, and for the ENTP subtype, a certain mastery over being able to distill impressions and thoughts into their simple-ist forms (and also attain penetrating truths...), typing through impressions and intuition has been vastly superior for me, a concept that was re-instilled within me... through a cursory re-visitation to Jungian descriptions; I recall being fairly easily able to apply his description of archetypes to those around me. Perhaps I am more innately skilled at this by a mile, because as it regards MBTI and even enneagram to some degree, I have not found anyone else who is able to type people within seconds as faciley as myself. Sometimes this can even occur through a gesture. It's as if the socionics symbols just appear to me conceptually and I can re-arrange them. I believe I got so talented with this that it was no longer conscious thought-- just apperceptions of patterns of spiritual energy. However, I have sense tried to move on from MBTI in favor of my complex theories...

I think it was interesting that as a younger child, maybe in high school, I discovered a think a compendium of basic MBTI descriptions and zeroed in on the ENFP. In fact, I was so certain I was an ENFP I didn't even bother taking the test. In hindsight, that self-judgment was extraordinary when considered in relation to the test results. This isn't necessarily a criticism of the exams, as I still don't really understand why it seems, in some ways, I was so in the dark about myself. Rather, it is just a comment about the way we both seem to have had similar goals in certain ways, but also not quite in our approach, but similar motives. Whatever, though, it's water under the bridge at this point. I'd still like to help if I can. Very revealing answers...

P.S. Although this isn't completely here nor there, I was shocked the past week of reflecting that I do connect my "ENFPness..." with regards to some aspects of "unconscious" SJW-ing in my younger years, although that kind of appellation isn't entirely damning, since I have actually flip-flopped into a more comfortable state regarding it, but I believe healthier perspective always take time about these complex political/artistic/sociological issues. Hope you are having a great day.

later edit: although it appears that any type can get seduced by the whole SJW self-pity logic (not a criticism, simply an observations)-- i am a 7 so i tend to get bored with trite forms of stupidity fairly quickly, but maybe that's because i lack the intellectual laboriousness of enneagram 5's which theoretically my 7 goes to when it gets properly stimulated in a good way....!!!..!!!!

Last edited:

Hypatia

"(ie. some people try to sound more logical or good than they are if you ask them for their values or ask them something less specified, as an example)."

this is pretty interesting idea. i wonder if it would create that much of a discernible bias because my thoughts are if you're in it to genuinely assess your personality why try to seem any other way than you are? because there ought to be a compelling enough reason if there are any questions in the exam which beget possible sources of shame-- maybe personality tests that are extremely detailed ought to question in those nitty gritty details.

Hypatia

it sort of reminds me that i read somewhere that the socionics test or at least theory seems to take into the account of relative strengths of functions during examinations rather than just some of induction based generalization purely straightforwardly? pardon me if i seem incoherent, after all i do seem like a textbook enneagram 7 ENTP in some ways, easily distractible...........!!!.........!!!!!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is what makes this questionnaire so useful in my opinion, and I think I likely have more experience using it to type people on this site than any other member. Frankly, I often just ignore the typing threads where someone uses some other not so good questionnaire, or just where they just post run on thoughts that lack the necessary depth and insight needed to type them.

Hypatia

This is what makes this questionnaire so useful in my opinion, and I think I likely have more experience using it to type people on this site than any other member. Frankly, I often just ignore the typing threads where someone uses some other not so good questionnaire, or just where they just post run on thoughts that lack the necessary depth and insight needed to type them.
I would definitely agree that if spiritual pattern recognition can be tied conceptually to certain "still-life" objects, that it would be useful to identify what some of these are. However, in the absence of that, which I would agree can be used to enhance greater clarification for the user, wouldn't you say that a mind who can type others from pure consciousness itself be more useful in certain contexts? I would be curious where you would disagree with me. Thanks in advance.

CurioCap

MBTI Type
ENFP
*finger guns* ah, gotcha! My bad, i never thought of that and thx for pointing that out for me XD

Also that is clever too, like, damn :0

And all on your own? That is impressive! And btw... i just had a few great ideas in mind just a few days ago, i shouldve wrote them down when i had a chance! I'll try to remember and brainstorm again, and text u when i surf the internet again?

And if you don't mind... can we chat privately on here? And not only just us, but also as a group who are willing to help too? Or do i reply my ideas here? I'm still new to this Typology Central place as you can see... and first time voicing out my opinions on something lol

Gonna disappear again, but only till tomorrow! I'll be back when i can! :D