• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump's Got The Pleurisy

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^The clip from that video that shows Trump mocking Hillary is the approach I think is most effective publicly and it inspired me find that clip directly which I did. I'm going to post the following publicly. In this way no one can use what I say or do as fodder to justify what they do, even if the two scenarios are different. There is way too much "mom, he's doing it too!" mentality going on politically, which ends up being a downward spiral of competing wretchedness. Taking the high road publicly undercuts that. Quoting what comes directly from his mouth is most effective. What can people accuse the "Left" or "me" of doing if I don't do it at all, but show him doing it.

Edit: I am going to add that anyone who accuses me of being too soft on Trump will go permanently on my ignore list. I think he is an organized crime boss with demonstrated ties to confirmed child sex traffickers. I'm talking about something completely different in my approach.

Jaguar

^The clip from that video that shows Trump mocking Hillary is the approach I think is most effective publicly and it inspired me find that clip directly which I did. I'm going to post the following publicly. In this way no one can use what I say or do as fodder to justify what they do, even if the two scenarios are different. There is way too much "mom, he's doing it too!" mentality going on politically, which ends up being a downward spiral of competing wretchedness. Taking the high road publicly undercuts that. Quoting what comes directly from his mouth is most effective. What can people accuse the "Left" or "me" of doing if I don't do it at all, but show him doing it.

Edit: I am going to add that anyone who accuses me of being too soft on Trump will go permanently on my ignore list. I think he is an organized crime boss with demonstrated ties to confirmed child sex traffickers. I'm talking about something completely different in my approach.

She can't make it 15 feet to her car? Get her jacked up on steroids like Trump and she could get to the car just fine. ;)

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
200.gif

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll preface this by saying I don't want to encourage the notion that Trump is any sort of martyr, but one reason I think he could die of Covid-19 is because he made himself vulnerable to bio-attack. Not to lessen the fact that his carelessness alone could have gotten him infected, but this pandemic provides a means for people to infect others with no chance of getting caught. It's undetectable unless a person is infected having fever and other symptoms.

It would take only one person with reason to want him dead to get their aunt Fran to spit ina cup before being hospitalized with COVID-19, buy a front row seat to a rally, set up a chance to shake his hand and nudge the viral dose along. It's not like other poisons or deadly viruses because it's everywhere. How could anyone be traced?

I see his behavior as reckless on both of these levels. It is also strange that Melania tested positive at the exact time and the rest are dropping like flies. That sort of broad quantity of the virus seems to suggest higher initial viral doses in my understanding of it. If it is infecting many people in a short timeframe enough to test positive in short proximity - I think that implies a double whopper kind of dose.

Time will tell.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It would take only one person with reason to want him dead to get their aunt Fran to spit ina cup before being hospitalized with COVID-19, buy a front row seat to a rally, set up a chance to shake his hand and nudge the viral dose along. It's not like other poisons or deadly viruses because it's everywhere. How could anyone be traced?

He's a notorious germaphobe though. I've heard that, even before the pandemic, he wasn't doing the hand-shaking shtick because of it. He even supposedly has contempt for "the unwashed masses" of people in public spaces. I don't know how true the latter two things are, but being a germaphobe is relatively well documented.

Just maybe a week ago I read a story - from that woman who was friends with Melania, and wrote a book about them - about how he won't even eat off a plate that someone has touched (it's obviously a bad idea if someone has touched the food, but she said that simply picking it up and touching the bottom/sides is enough for him to refuse it).

So it wouldn't be that easy. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for exposure to a higher viral load.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's a notorious germaphobe though. I've heard that, even before the pandemic, he wasn't doing the hand-shaking shtick because of it. He even supposedly has contempt for "the unwashed masses" of people in public spaces. I don't know how true the latter two things are, but being a germaphobe is relatively well documented.

Just maybe a week ago I read a story - from that woman who was friends with Melania, and wrote a book about them - about how he won't even eat off a plate that someone has touched (it's obviously a bad idea if someone has touched the food, but she said that simply picking it up and touching the bottom/sides is enough for him to refuse it).

So it wouldn't be that easy. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for exposure to a higher viral load.
What about all the pictures of him hugging people? and shaking hands? All he needs to do is shake hands with someone wearing "special lotion".

Despite coronavirus, Trump keeps shaking hands - ABC News

Edit: Also pictures of him kissing people and I know there are dozens of women who accuse him of grabbing their boobs, crotches and forcibly kissing them.

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What about all the pictures of him hugging people? and shaking hands? All he needs to do is shake hands with someone wearing "special lotion".

Despite coronavirus, Trump keeps shaking hands - ABC News

Is it with people in the general public though, like at his rallies? It wouldn't surprise me if he were willing to shake hands with CEOs and/or other rich/powerful people, but I doubt anyone living a life that comfortable would see any point in risking losing that comfort for a chance to infect him. (And it's totally possible the claims about him being disgusted by regular people aren't substantial. I consistently hear about it, and it tracks with his character, but that doesn't mean it's true).

Edit: Also pictures of him kissing people and I know there are dozens of women who accuse him of grabbing their boobs, crotches and forcibly kissing them.

"Beautiful women" are likely exempt from the "unwashed masses" too. :shrug: He's a revolting pig.

eta: Next time I see some mention of this behavior, I'll try to remember to cite it here. But I also vaguely remember a "source" from his campaign staff has said he makes a point of making sure all the people at his rallies stay a safe distance from him; it was a 'story' because of how hypocritical it is to discourage masks and for people to stay physically distant from each other while insisting on that precaution for himself.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have definitely heard the claim he is germophobic and it seems to be in serious articles about him, not just partisan rags.

OTOH, for some reason my mind is recalling impressions of him touching a lot of people at rallies. So I'm confused. This is from a few years ago. But I seem to recall lots of incidents of this. Maybe it's some kind of thing he had, to make himself sound meticulous and separate from others, until he entered politics? I have no idea. (But obviously I'm not even referring into all the times he has been claimed to have touched people against their will either.)

782400b4-9049-11e7-9f40-4d9615941c08_image_hires_100227.jpg

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is it with people in the general public though, like at his rallies? It wouldn't surprise me if he were willing to shake hands with CEOs and/or other rich/powerful people, but I doubt anyone living a life that comfortable would see any point in risking losing that comfort for a chance to infect him. (And it's totally possible the claims about him being disgusted by regular people aren't substantial. I consistently hear about it, and it tracks with his character, but that doesn't mean it's true).

"Beautiful women" are likely exempt from the "unwashed masses" too. :shrug: He's a revolting pig.

eta: Next time I see some mention of this behavior, I'll try to remember to cite it here. But I also vaguely remember a "source" from his campaign staff has said he makes a point of making sure all the people at his rallies stay a safe distance from him; it was a 'story' because of how hypocritical it is to discourage masks and for people to stay physically distant from each other while insisting on that precaution for himself.
The women who accused him of grabbing and kissing were connected with the pageants. I don't know who he shakes hands with, but I think there are special featured citizens like the one in the previous post that a person could theoretically set up to Covid-bomb him. Also, someone rich or famous could have the motivation.

My main point is that whatever environmental mechanisms are in place to enable unintentional transmission of COVID-19 to the president could in theory be used intentionally. This is what I mean that there are two levels to how he has made himself vulnerable. There are not environmental conditions in place now where he could accidentally be shot with a stray bullet. If there were, then it would be easier for that to be done intentionally. Does that help make my point? Typically to assassinate a president requires extreme calculation to create a new set of conditions to make him vulnerable in some slight way. Right now there are conditions existing readily to make him vulnerable, so it would be much easier to take him out.

IDK, the people who accused him and Epstein of rape likely feel invested. I think there are lot of people from different vantage point that would have enough investment to think about taking advantage of this environmental vulnerability. It's just something that occurred to me, but I'm not suggesting there is proof or anything. I'm mostly 'just saying'.

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The women who accused him of grabbing and kissing were connected with the pageants. I don't know who he shakes hands with, but I think there are special featured citizens like the one in the previous post that a person could theoretically set up to Covid-bomb him. Also, someone rich or famous could have the motivation.

My main point is that whatever environmental mechanisms are in place to enable unintentional transmission of COVID-19 to the president could in theory be used intentionally. This is what I mean that there are two levels to how he has made himself vulnerable. There are not environmental conditions in place now where he could accidentally be shot with a stray bullet. If there were, then it would be easier for that to be done intentionally. Does that help make my point? Typically to assassinate a president requires extreme calculation to create a new set of conditions to make him vulnerable in some slight way. Right now there are conditions existing readily to make him vulnerable, so it would be much easier to take him out.

IDK, the people who accused him and Epstein of rape likely feel invested. I think there are lot of people from different vantage point that would have enough investment to think about taking advantage of this environmental vulnerability. It's just something that occurred to me, but I'm not suggesting there is proof or anything. I'm mostly 'just saying'.

I hope I didn't come across as critical of your comments or speculation. You definitely have a point, and it's definitely a possibility. I was just kind of adding the pessimistic asides that popped into my head, like, "yeah, but he has too much contempt for the everyday person to let them get that close and he's a germaphobe to boot." I can't even specifically recall the reasons I got the strong impression he's so disgusted by everyday people - it's kind of like why I have the strong impression he's a sexual predator - I've read so many little accounts from this and that individual's experience of him that it added up and I take it as "almost certainly true" at this point. (Although I realize you read a thing recently detailing the sexual assaults, so it's more concrete to you - my point is just that reading several accounts, consistently, over several years kinda congeals into a "probably true" if the accusations track with the person's personality).

I suspect it's possible that he's literally the most hated person in United States history at this point, in both quantity (number of people) and quality (intensity of rancor). It's merited. He did it to himself. So there are probably many, many people who feel invested. And (*not* trying to be argumentative, just another aside) I almost find it discouraging that the people that hate him happen to be the ones with a stronger moral compass - it's WHY we hate him - and as such, he won't meet with the same kind of end that he or his psycho sycophants would try to enact on others (for reasons as petty as simply not enabling him/not being "loyal").

*deep sigh* What a fucking world. (Please, please let it be mostly over next month. I don't want to be too sad for pants forever.)

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Typhoid Mary analogy is actually a really, really good one.

Molloy took the video of him trying to ...console (?) senior citizens (I think Trump originally posted it on Twitter) and put the used car dealership in the background, and I think it pairs with the word soup coming out of his mouth perfectly. And yeah, Typhoid Donnie is pretty much exactly right.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I still think he is pretty sick with Covid-19 but the steroids are masking it. I have a distant relative dying of cancer on hard steroids so she feels very good. A family member referenced that during a discussion about Trump.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here's a question about Trump's current state of health that includes a declaration of being immune to COVID-19. He was given the Regeneron antibody cocktail, REGN-COV2, which was identified in his blood soon after receiving the cocktail. I've been reading about it and this treatment is described as being most helpful for individuals who are not producing their own antibodies.
Regeneron's REGN-COV2 Antibody Cocktail Reduced Viral Levels and Improved Symptoms in Non-Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients | Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.

What should be determined medically is whether or not his own body started generating adequate antibodies. If he is testing negative and looks clear of the virus, is it because of the cocktail or because his body is fighting it off? I think this could be a key question relating to whether or not an individual has achieved immunity.

Edit: I would still not be so presumptuous about it. Infection can leave heart and vascular damage even after the virus stops replicating. It's hard to say how much we are being lied to about all of this.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Here's a question about Trump's current state of health that includes a declaration of being immune to COVID-19. He was given the Regeneron antibody cocktail, REGN-COV2, which was identified in his blood soon after receiving the cocktail. I've been reading about it and this treatment is described as being most helpful for individuals who are not producing their own antibodies.
Regeneron's REGN-COV2 Antibody Cocktail Reduced Viral Levels and Improved Symptoms in Non-Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients | Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.

What should be determined medically is whether or not his own body started generating adequate antibodies. If he is testing negative and looks clear of the virus, is it because of the cocktail or because his body is fighting it off? I think this could be a key question relating to whether or not an individual has achieved immunity.

Edit: I would still not be so presumptuous about it. Infection can leave heart and vascular damage even after the virus stops replicating. It's hard to say how much we are being lied to about all of this.
It's because of his own abilities, of course. Didn't you know that he's the greatest man on earth?