• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Sports Random Thought Thread

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The fucking memes if they get blown out at home after Juju running his mouth about the Browns. My. Body. Is. Readyyyyy

Forget TikTok, he's gonna be banned from communicating with anyone for the rest of his career if this continues.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Juju Smith-Schuster: "I think they’re still the same Browns teams I play every year," Smith-Schuster said. “I think they’re nameless gray faces. They have a couple good players on their team, but at the end of the day, I don’t know. The Browns is the Browns."

Mfw Ben Roethlisberger throws 4 picks and they get blown out by almost 50 At HOME and Juju has been dancing on team's logos all season, and Cleveland breaks the record for most points in the first quarter.

laughs in Antonio Brown

Edit: Oh, and Big Ben's cap hit for next season is 41 million bucks, and you guys have no real plan at QB outside of him.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Browns is the Browns. They're just words.

giphy.gif

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's a fun-loving kid. Chill out.

Aw, c'mon. I gotta give you a little bit of a hard time. Honestly, you guys just need a solid QB and Pittsburgh is very dangerous. Ben is done and shame on the organization for not having a plan after him. The teams that all stuck with their aging QBs for too long past their prime are all paying the same price (Giants, Patriots)

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Steelers totally shit the bed that first quarter.

Cleveland's defense tried like hell to give the game back to them. They were gassed as hell in the second half from being on the field for too long. The deficient was just a little too much. Pittsburgh has all the pieces in play for a good quarterback to walk in and have success.

Jaguar

Aw, c'mon. I gotta give you a little bit of a hard time. Honestly, you guys just need a solid QB and Pittsburgh is very dangerous. Ben is done and shame on the organization for not having a plan after him. The teams that all stuck with their aging QBs for too long past their prime are all paying the same price (Giants, Patriots)

Don't get me going on the organization. I do not support their decisions.

Tomb1

Cleveland's defense tried like hell to give the game back to them. They were gassed as hell in the second half from being on the field for too long. The deficient was just a little too much. Pittsburgh has all the pieces in play for a good quarterback to walk in and have success.

If anybody was going to give that back it'd be the Browns, but Roethlisberger still threw an interception or two, and I agree with the commentator, it was a mistake not going for that 4th and 1 at the top of the 4th quarter. First quarter killed 'em...(so much for ESPN's prediction of the AFC championship game)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Me and my mom now have money items on the KC game. if I win she's gotta get me a new Mahomie shirt, if she wins I'm buying her a Baker shirt. lol. This'll be fun either way. If Cleveland takes us down they better go win it all dammit.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
If anybody was going to give that back it'd be the Browns, but Roethlisberger still threw an interception or two, and I agree with the commentator, it was a mistake not going for that 4th and 1 at the top of the 4th quarter. First quarter killed 'em...(so much for ESPN's prediction of the AFC championship game)

Yeah no one gave them any chance whatsoever to win. Major 2017 Eagles vibes.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Me and my mom now have money items on the KC game. if I win she's gotta get me a new Mahomie shirt, if she wins I'm buying her a Baker shirt. lol. This'll be fun either way. If Cleveland takes us down they better go win it all dammit.

As much as I've been a Baker stan I think Kansas City will send them packing on back to Ohio. I don't see them having a chance -- Cleveland still makes a lot of small mistakes on the defensive side of the ball and that one corner they have was getting burned on every play it seemed. When you play a team like Kansas City, they'll make you pay for those mistakes dearly.

I'm calling Buffalo vs Kansas City AFC championship game. NFC? Who cares. As long as Brady loses I don't care about the NFC at all. Nobody in the NFC can contend with the AFC right now in my opinion.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As much as I've been a Baker stan I think Kansas City will send them packing on back to Ohio. I don't see them having a chance -- Cleveland still makes a lot of small mistakes on the defensive side of the ball and that one corner they have was getting burned on every play it seemed. When you play a team like Kansas City, they'll make you pay for those mistakes dearly.

I'm calling Buffalo vs Kansas City AFC championship game. NFC? Who cares. As long as Brady loses I don't care about the NFC at all. Nobody in the NFC can contend with the AFC right now in my opinion.

I hate everyone left at the NFC so same LOL

Tomb1

Yeah no one gave them any chance whatsoever to win. Major 2017 Eagles vibes.

Also thought Steelers sitting their starters in Week 17 was a bad call. Roethlisberger sat out Week 17. Maurkice Pouncey (snapper) sat out week 17. They just came in cold. That first snap was horrendous. Bills made the right call imo Week 17 playing their starters.