• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Sports Random Thought Thread

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seattle is shitting the bed right now, good God.

[MENTION=33903]Red Memories[/MENTION]

1031_rw_crying.gif

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
How the hell did Seattle blow that game against Jared Goff's zombie thumb....

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If Washington beats Tompa Bay tonight that will be proof that 2021 is destined to be better than 2020 was.

Honestly Tom still looks like shit because he couldn't wax a team without a real QB and a real name.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes thank you rub in my grief. I was actually showing my disgraced face to question wtf Bruce Arians "bomb look" was. XD

Don't even bring it up. My agitation will grow exponentially with each round of the playoffs Tompa Bay advances.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Seattle is shitting the bed right now, good God.

Let's not talk about my depression.

from a distance you could hear me screaming at the team how I do every year that this is exactly what happens to QBs when you cancel their offensive line systems and they're beat half to death. Also the fact they didn't keep up with building the team. Now it looks like shit. Pitiful shit. Russell is beyond this. Fuck this shit.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't even bring it up. My agitation will grow exponentially with each round of the playoffs Tompa Bay advances.

my mom was joking that the thing on the outside was meant for Arians to pull a Trump, if they did not win he'd threaten to blow everyone up before announcing Tampa Bay won. everyone was too scared.

in seriousness, Tompa won't get far with that shit. Not at all.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How the hell did Seattle blow that game against Jared Goff's zombie thumb....

So speaking as a Seattle fan for a bit...

for some god forsaken reason the Rams have always been our kryptonite. even when they were a not at all playoff team our games end up 6 to 9 and shit. ties. losing to a 2 and 14 team. I don't know what number the rams have but they always make us look like a shit team. When we got seated to the Rams I figured we were fucked.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Honestly Tom still looks like shit because he couldn't wax a team without a real QB and a real name.

I didn't even watch the game because I assumed it would be a blowout. I'm surprised it was as close as it was.

I want Cleveland to beat Pittsburgh so bad after Juju's "same ol' browns" comment. I doubt it will happen with Kevin Stefanski being out die to catching covid but I'd still love to see them jam it down Pittsburgh's cocky throats. Remember last time Pittsburgh overlooked an opponent and started planning to play the Patriots in the AFC Championship game before they played Jacksonville, and then they lost to the Jags? Pepperidge farm remembers.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't even watch the game because I assumed it would be a blowout. I'm surprised it was as close as it was.

I want Cleveland to beat Pittsburgh so bad after Juju's "same ol' browns" comment. I doubt it will happen with Kevin Stefanski being out die to catching covid but I'd still love to see them jam it down Pittsburgh's cocky throats. Remember last time Pittsburgh overlooked an opponent and started planning to play the Patriots in the AFC Championship game before they played Jacksonville, and then they lost to the Jags? Pepperidge farm remembers.

I'm cheering for the Browns so hard and I'm not a fan. but I actually love Ron Rivera as a coach and was pissed about his firing so I was hoping he'd get such a positive redemption arc by ruining Tom Brady's pretty face tonight and TECHNICALLY HE ALMOST DID BECAUSE HE HAD A FUCKING BENCHWARMER ALMOST BEAT HIM. UNDRAFTED FREE FUCKING AGENT. JUST SAYING.

If anyone deserves a superbowl after all this hell it is absolutely the browns.

also I wanna hear colin cowherd cry.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Let's not talk about my depression.

from a distance you could hear me screaming at the team how I do every year that this is exactly what happens to QBs when you cancel their offensive line systems and they're beat half to death. Also the fact they didn't keep up with building the team. Now it looks like shit. Pitiful shit. Russell is beyond this. Fuck this shit.

It is sad to watch the entire second half of his career be wasted (post legion of boom half).

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It is sad to watch the entire second half of his career be wasted (post legion of boom half).

Russell is a fantastic QB but they'd rather fuck shit up and act like 1 guy can be a team and also basically act like Pete Carroll is a god tier answer. :doh:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm cheering for the Browns so hard and I'm not a fan. but I actually love Ron Rivera as a coach and was pissed about his firing so I was hoping he'd get such a positive redemption arc by ruining Tom Brady's pretty face tonight and TECHNICALLY HE ALMOST DID BECAUSE HE HAD A FUCKING BENCHWARMER ALMOST BEAT HIM. UNDRAFTED FREE FUCKING AGENT. JUST SAYING.

If anyone deserves a superbowl after all this hell it is absolutely the browns.

also I wanna hear colin cowherd cry.

I'm in the very slim minority that enjoys colin for his analogies. His actual sports takes are terrible, though. I actually like Rob Parker, though, so that probably disqualifies me from commenting on sports commentators.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm in the very slim minority that enjoys colin for his analogies. His actual sports takes are terrible, though. I actually like Rob Parker, though, so that probably disqualifies me from commenting on sports commentators.

if I disliked Colin Cowherd I probably wouldn't be able to tell you every stupid hot take he makes. He is so far up Aaron Rodgers and Sam Darnold's ass he cannot see daylight.

I just wanna see his face if Baker wins after all the shit he said and how Baker wasn't a franchise QB because his "Attitude".

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
if I disliked Colin Cowherd I probably wouldn't be able to tell you every stupid hot take he makes. He is so far up Aaron Rodgers and Sam Darnold's ass he cannot see daylight.

I just wanna see his face if Baker wins after all the shit he said and how Baker wasn't a franchise QB because his "Attitude".

Every reason he hates Baker is exactly why I love him. I love his bravado, his non-traditional attitude at the Quarterback position. Even if you hate his guts, you gotta admit that for a undersized guy he is tough as nails.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Every reason he hates Baker is exactly why I love him. I love his bravado, his non-traditional attitude at the Quarterback position. Even if you hate his guts, you gotta admit that for a undersized guy he is tough as nails.

Well Colin also said Rodgers was better than Russell after Russell waxed him twice. Dude just thinks he knows everything about QBs but picks Sam Darnold. :newwink:

Jaguar

Dancing on a logo by one person is one thing but that many players on a team while playing the game? You deserved the penalty for taunting. Jerks.

The Cat

Offering FREE Monkey paws down at the Crossroads.
Staff member
So I dont want to pay all that money to watch hockey this year, and I cant just catch the game in a sports bar due to covid...cool.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dancing on a logo by one person is one thing but that many players on a team while playing the game? You deserved the penalty for taunting. Jerks.

LOL, but I heard Juju should get the social media equivalent of the death penalty for doing it.