• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Sports Random Thought Thread

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, at least the Suns have some nice jerseys going for them.

(Come on people, watch some basketball, too! I can't be the only one bringing it up. )

I just can't get into the NBA anymore, man. I've stated several times for my decline in interests. It doesn't help the Warriors dynasty is dead now (that was one of the things I found most exciting over the last few years).

Edit: Speaking of Jerseys, though. The Miami Heat Vice jersey may be the best jersey in all of sports. I'm not even a jersey wearing guy and I'd buy a Shaq or Alonzo Mourning vice heat jersey.

2019-07-18_15-48-41-30-1.jpg

Tomb1

I'm tellin' you, man! Buffalo is going to give Kansas City a run for their money. (As I say this before wildcard weekend and they lose in the first round)

If both teams were to meet and bring their top game, who would win is a coin toss imo. Buffalo hit a higher gear later in the season than they played at earlier on and are playing every drive to win which is refreshing to see. From Week 11-Week 16...KC scored 199 points...Bills racked up 247 points and that was without John Brown.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@burner I'll care about the NBA when they stop worshipping Narcissist James

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
if you want a basketball take, I have been a Kentucky Wildcat fan since childhood and I am sick of Callipari. He was a bad choice in general but like now he's reduced to blaming duke for like...existing.

so whenever its bad I joke "I'm sure Duke did...something like breathe again..."

XD

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
The NBA will be much better when LeBron decides to go away finally. Sadly, the AAU'ification of the league and the subsequent buddy ball and super teams era he birthed will be here to stay.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Texans organization hiring more Patriots personnel after the failure that was Bill O'Brien as head coach and GM:

db75b61eb2962ab15892ab1faa3950b9.jpg

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Washington beats Tompa Bay tonight that will be proof that 2021 is destined to be better than 2020 was.

Tomb1

Diggs hits about 4.6 on the forty yard dash this play-action pass...his 40 yard dash in the Combine is about 4.4. Game-time 40 yard dash is a different beast for a lot of WRs...being able to run 40 yards (36 yds to endzone + 4 yds of endzone) at near top speed under pressure from backfield defenders and still manage to casually catch a football whizzing behind him at about 55-60 MPH from a strong-arm QB like Josh Allen is what makes Diggs worth every bit of what Buffalo gave up to get him.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
HennyKenny kept it close against Tampa Bay. I wouldn't have been surprised, as I mentioned some time ago in this thread, if WFT had upset Tampa with Alex Smith at the helm, but this is pretty impressive, too.