• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Sports Random Thought Thread

Tomb1

some great defense that first quarter by Ravens...Allen needs to put a drive together instead of just throwin' bombs. This kicker/punter for the Ravens Tucker is a big choker

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bills' offense needs to kick it up a gear for the AFC Championship...

That was kind of an extenuating circumstance with the winds blowing as heavily as they were.
[MENTION=33903]Red Memories[/MENTION]

One half of the prophecy has been foretold. Tomorrow we shall see if the other half will complete.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That was kind of an extenuating circumstance with the winds blowing as heavily as they were.

[MENTION=33903]Red Memories[/MENTION]

One half of the prophecy has been foretold. Tomorrow we shall see if the other half will complete.

Hahahahahaha we shall see.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
8c14b0003d4f571719322dd76748f4fb.gif

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just announced Mahomes out the rest of the game due to concussion protocol.

Kansas City fans:
Shocked-Fan-After-Undertaker-Loss-to-Brock-Lesnar.gif

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
actually I almost cried and began grieving my lost season.

You're lucky Cleveland's defense is horrendous. Everytime I see them trotting onto the field I just kinda close my eyes and hope the aftermath isn't that devastating when I reopen them.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello, hello. Just hopping here briefly to say, God willing, Tompa Bay gets Stompa'd.