• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dangerous Case Of Donald Trump

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I heard something that Pompeo should have a EU tour at the end of the terms. However it seems that everyone canceled, since everyone wants to talk with the new administration.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.

Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll Weigh Down the Economy for Years — ProPublica

So the next time a "classic liberal", paleoconservative or just a garden variety Republican starts running off at the mouth about "deficits" - they can go fuck themselves.

Lark

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.

Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll Weigh Down the Economy for Years — ProPublica

So the next time a "classic liberal", paleoconservative or just a garden variety Republican starts running off at the mouth about "deficits" - they can go fuck themselves.

I'd say that this was all part of his boss in Moscow's plan for the US.

Although I bet that the legacies, when they do discover their untaxed inheritance means shit if the economy is on the rocks, will still think its got something to do with benefits claimants.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'd say that this was all part of his boss in Moscow's plan for the US.

Although I bet that the legacies, when they do discover their untaxed inheritance means shit if the economy is on the rocks, will still think its got something to do with benefits claimants.

Donald Trump and his vile family all have tons of national security knowledge they will most certainly monetize. But I think Russia will have little bearing on this and I don't think they will be the main beneficiaries of that information.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

This is exactly why there was this "booming economy" with which he bragged about for years. While he was just taking massive public loans and throw them at people and problems. I called the bluff long time ago. Just about anyone can lead the country with these kinds of deficits.

Lark

Donald Trump and his vile family all have tons of national security knowledge they will most certainly monetize. But I think Russia will have little bearing on this and I don't think they will be the main beneficiaries of that information.

If the US is locked in a recession for generations I'd say that Russia will benefit.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There are quite of few op eds out there right now about cutting off Trump's intelligence briefings after he leaves office. I guess it's just convention instead of official policy (and Trump himself set the new precedent of shitting on convention whenever/wherever POTUS feels the impulse to do so, so...).

Like he'd read them anyway. (Though I do think the public should know he isn't getting them, so he can't make stuff up with the strength of supposedly being privvy to intelligence to give it legs - *and* I don't think the Trump spawn can be trusted either).

WaPo: A former president Trump won’t ‘need to know.’ Cut off his intelligence.

Politico: Trump should be denied intelligence briefings, Schiff says

ABC news: Why James Comey is concerned about Trump's post-presidency intelligence briefings

The Cat

Offering FREE Monkey paws down at the Crossroads.
Staff member
There are quite of few op eds out there right now about cutting off Trump's intelligence briefings after he leaves office. I guess it's just convention instead of official policy (and Trump himself set the new precedent of shitting on convention whenever/wherever POTUS feels the impulse to do so, so...).

Like he'd read them anyway. (Though I do think the public should know he isn't getting them, so he can't make stuff up with the strength of supposedly being privvy to intelligence to give it legs - *and* I don't think the Trump spawn can be trusted either).

WaPo: A former president Trump won’t ‘need to know.’ Cut off his intelligence.

Politico: Trump should be denied intelligence briefings, Schiff says

ABC news: Why James Comey is concerned about Trump's post-presidency intelligence briefings

to be honest I dont expect him to live long after office...:mellow:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
If the US is locked in a recession for generations I'd say that Russia will benefit.

True, and here we live in that world for some time now.
As the west is weakening the borders of spheres of influence are moving westward, leaving more ground and space to Russia and China.

To be specific: There are huge investments in business and infrastructure, there are legal agreements, the workers from China are already building publicly financed infrastructure here, there are takeovers, there is advertising, there is large energy supply from the east, there are growing walls for the refugees that can be used of all kinds of things, the vaccination is slow so some countries in these parts are turning to the east for their vaccines, there are eastern pawns and friends all across political spectrum, many of our neighbors are openly undoing democracy, some western brands and companies have already left ....

Therefore if this trend continues the whole region could just openly switch sides. In the case there is no EU that would have already happened. None EU countries around are kinda prof of that.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
We have our diaspora in US, so some of those people are Trumpers.
However I see them getting banned for spreading conspiracy theories on my local sites. Especially just so that they can't coordinate anything thought the "out of the box" sites.

This is how far this madness goes.

Jaguar

Seriously, what the fuck?

The Trump White House on Monday released the report of the presidential “1776 Commission,” a sweeping attack on liberal thought and activism that calls for a “patriotic education,” defends America’s founding on the basis of slavery and likens progressivism to fascism.

Jaguar

I'm going to send JuJu to dance on the lawn of the White House until he leaves.

tenor.gif

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump's time in office. That's nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country. Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It'll Weigh Down the Economy for Years — ProPublica So the next time a "classic liberal", paleoconservative or just a garden variety Republican starts running off at the mouth about "deficits" - they can go fuck themselves.
I guess we could have predicted this. Some republican.

Only 24 hours to go.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess we could have predicted this. Some republican.

Only 24 hours to go.
That's been part of the problem. Trump isn't a true conservative on much of any scale. By taking over the Republican party, he has effectively sidelined responsible conservative voices that make constructive contributions to the national discourse on issues of the day, not to mention legislation and policy that address them.