• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dangerous Case Of Donald Trump

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm being told not to call it a coup for historical and practical reasons so, I guess we'll go with Bay of Chuds crisis? Capitol Cryfest? The Fired Festival? The Incel Insurrection?

I like Beer Belly Putsch

Mole

Permabanned
Germany wants US, EU to forge 'Marshall Plan for democracy'

I mean these are ideas that are being floated around for some time now and the foundations are already placed. So the basic idea is that countries help each other from backsliding in democracy and related problems. Or to prepare countries to joint the group. Especially since antidemocratic elements are already quite interlinked globally.

Australia is the sixth oldest continuous democracy in the world, and we are uniting across the globe with the oldest democracy, Britain, and vibrant, liberal democracies of New Zealand and Canada.

This is hopeful for the life of global democracy.

Democracy needs new life, and CANZUK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Britain, are the answer.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Australia is the sixth oldest continuous democracy in the world, and we are uniting across the globe with the oldest democracy, Britain, and vibrant, liberal democracies of New Zealand and Canada.

This is hopeful for the life of global democracy.

Democracy needs new life, and CANZUK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Britain, are the answer.

How much are the imperial fanfiction writers paying you?

Mole

Permabanned
How much are the imperial fanfiction writers paying you?

If we continue to look in the rear vision mirror, with American eyes, we see the hated British Empire, even though fifty four sovereign nations have freely joined the British Commonwealth under Elizabeth II.

It is true Britain burned down the White House, but trust me, we have no further plans to burn down the White House.

And if we look through our windscreen, we see rushing towards us, a stable, prosperous, and democratic CANZUK of Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Britain.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
6y18k2fgtva61.jpg

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watching some of these sycophants on the Republican side try to politicize the riot on the Capitol is just sickening.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Congrats to Donald Trump for setting a new record for US Presidential Impeachments!
All that hard work finally paid off and you squeaked by with days to spare!
Way to go, Don!

giphy.gif

:fiesta::party2::cakegirl::party2::cakegirl::party2::fiesta:

Jaguar

The most bipartisan impeachment ever. I wanted more than 10 Repubbies, but I'll take the 10. The rest can go to hell.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The most bipartisan impeachment ever. I wanted more than 10 Repubbies, but I'll take the 10. The rest can go to hell.
As others have said, if they won't vote to impeach a president for inciting armed revolt to overturn an election, exactly what will they impeach over?

Congrats to Donald Trump for setting a new record for US Presidential Impeachments!
All that hard work finally paid off and you squeaked by with days to spare!​

Trump finally found something he can win at.​

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Trump plans to leave Washington Inauguration Day morning; Pence, Harris speak

Trump has requested a large sendoff to be planned for the morning of Jan. 20, sources said, after he choppers via Marine One to Joint Base Andrews, where he is expected to give remarks to supporters and departing members of his administration.

Sources add that Trump has requested his departure ceremony to have a "military-like feel," although details are not finalized.

How about they toss him in an unmarked van and kick him out into a gutter somewhere in Sandusky?

If he's lucky, he might get a job managing a Cinnabon out in the Midwest under a fake name.

This guy's ego. Yeesh.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Trump plans to leave Washington Inauguration Day morning; Pence, Harris speak

How about they toss him in an unmarked van and kick him out into a gutter somewhere in Sandusky?

If he's lucky, he might get a job managing a Cinnabon out in the Midwest under a fake name.

This guy's ego. Yeesh.
We all need to keep an eye on Ebay just in case White House souvenirs like famous paintings, end tables, or lamps have starting bids of $200K uploaded with a username POTUS. :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

He is repeating so many times that nothing can happen to change the result that he sounds kinda unconvincing. :D

But with so much troops around probably nothing will happen on the big event, but around the country and on the long run ... that could be different pair of shoes.