• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sensing/Intuiting MBTI Test

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are 72% Sensing and 28% Intuitive, you are a Sensor!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's not easy to see that I am equally S and N, and what it means for functions is even less certain. For example, my new neighbor across the street is a psychiatrist or psychologist at a local hospital. I equally want to ask him to tell me his interesting stories from his job; but by the same token, I want to ask something deep and serious such as, "Why do you think there are so many mentally ill people? Is it a modern-day phenomenon?"

The guy behind me at work is a Mormon who has gone on missions for the church. Sometimes I'll talk to him about theories (which don't interest him except maybe in passing), but I will also ask for stories from his missionary days of 30 years ago. He has some great stories to tell. Missionary stories are pretty funny sometimes.

I like to talk theory, but I also enjoy hearing interesting and funny stories. I don't get caught up in intricate details very often though, unless the topic is very specific to things that interest me such as computers.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are 82% Sensing and 18% Intuitive, you are a Sensor!

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are 37% Sensing and 63% Intuitive, you are Intuitive! You're very intuitive, but appreciate distinct sensing nuances as well.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are 47% Sensing and 53% Intuitive, you are Balanced!

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are 27% Sensing and 73% Intuitive, you are Intuitive!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
27% judging and 73% perceiving

I also took the F/T test and got 60% thinking/40% feeling

So technically speaking you're the INTP type, but you're so close on those middle two that for all intents and purposes they are tied.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So technically speaking you're the INTP type, but you're so close on those middle two that for all intents and purposes they are tied.

Yes.

I find myself vibing more with INTPs than other IP types. Talking to them makes me feel like I've found people who speak my own special language.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes.

I find myself vibing more with INTPs than other IP types. Talking to them makes me feel like I've found people who speak my own special language.

By some odd coincidence our avatars are from the same movie.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's one of my favorite movies.

It's a great mixture of typological conflicts. Skepticism versus mysticism. Sensing versus intuition. Logic versus intuition. I'm still waiting for a part 2.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
42% sensing and 58% intuitive. I am balanced.

I got I N T J

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some statements on these tests are there to find out if you're ambiguous or have a combination of traits. If you look closely you'll see what I mean.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's a great mixture of typological conflicts. Skepticism versus mysticism. Sensing versus intuition. Logic versus intuition. I'm still waiting for a part 2.

Why has no one started a type thread for the characters?

Last I read, they were planning a remake. I'm skeptical but curious. Remakes of Carpenter's films don't have the best track record. Maybe they'll get this one right.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Sooo, I took the sensor/intuitive quiz, then did the feeler/thinker quiz, and on both, I scored nearly right down the middle, leaning more on N and F. But, throw in how I can find it difficult to determine whether I'm E or I, Hell, no WONDER there are people on the forum that are so fricken confused about my type LOL. I can effectively be any one of the xxxP types :doh:

Who's game to see what I'd score on the J/P quiz?? Who wants to bet that would be down the middle too?! LMAO. Perhaps I am simply "Black", that is my true type. Fitting as I love the color black, and...no, I take that back, I am white, since I am composed of all the colors, but with light since I am so gosh dang optimistic hahaha.

Where are my percentages you may ask? I didn't save the results because I am an awesome human being like that.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why has no one started a type thread for the characters?

Last I read, they were planning a remake. I'm skeptical but curious. Remakes of Carpenter's films don't have the best track record. Maybe they'll get this one right.

Yep, me too. Skeptical because, and curious, you know...