• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Attitudinal Psyche Advanced Test v5

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Last edited:

ygolo

My termites win

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
EFLV(3111)

Screenshot 2023-07-27 2.48.58 PM.png

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This time I got

LVEF • The Deviser​

LVEF is the Attitudinal Psyche type that seems the most interested in coming up with action plans to better understand and integrate knowledge, emotions, and the underpinning of reality that binds these abstractions together. The LVEF appears to be protecting their emotional vulnerability by diverting their focus towards collaboration, gathering data, spurring ideas, and creating seamless opinions based on the objective collected data. They may come off as quiet, astute, perceptive, heady, scientific, level-headed, serious, cooperative, well-mannered, and at times anxious over how they come off to others. The LVEF seems to want control over their identity by creating clear maps of knowledge that reflect how life ebbs and flows in numerous directions.

I like how it suggests I could be E8, and lesser e6 or e4. Lol. Yeah, no.

I also don't know if my work persona has influenced my responses to the test, because I have to be more decisive and clearer/less theoretical in order to manage task loads and meet deadlines as a team lead.

• I still find the wording of the test obfuscatory.
  • Also the selections are just not great -- 1 and 5 definitive, 2 and 4 are "slightly" -- wth does "slightly" mean in context of evaluating my instinctive response to something? What about a mid-range response that is not total buy-in?
  • I relate to some parts of the description and not to others, to the degree that it doesn't really resonate fully with me. eh.