• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Advanced Temperaments Test

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Woo, another advanced test:

Screenshot 2023-09-26 3.40.14 PM.png

SunshineRays64

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here are my results

Your temperament​

"Phlegmatic"
- Melancholic​

"Phlegmatic"
44/61

"Melancholic"
43/61

"Sanguine"
34/61

"Choleric"
8.5/61

Your temperament represents how you emotionally process the world.

Depending on how strong your temperaments are, there can be up to two different ones in this box. If there are two temperaments in the box, it means that two are particularly strong. The upper temperament in this case is your dominant and the lower is your secondary temperament.

Phlegmatic​

Traits:
Calm, accepting, friendly, self-controlled, conflict-avoiding, patient, neutral, helpful, calm, diplomatic, lacking in variety, undecided, demotivated

Melancholic​

Traits:
Creative, thoughtful, tactful, empathetic, detailed, cautious, perfectionist, tense, pessimistic, moody, demanding, independent, caring

Sanguine​

Traits:
Optimistic, lively, receptive, talkative, spontaneous, distractible, charismatic, enthusiastic, active, impulsive, exaggerating, shameless, forgetful, unfocused

Choleric​

Traits:
Purposeful, leading, practical, confident, efficient, planning, focused, idealistic, irritable, dominant, impatient, aggressive, argumentative

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think my temperament has changed since the last time I took a temperament test.
temperment 2.png

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That and the Megyn Kelly tab
Lol! You guys... that's a tab from some years ago, where she actually was quoted standing up for trans people. It was a surprise at that time.

I think those days are long gone, though.