• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Toxic Traits Test

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Screenshot 2023-09-26 3.58.38 PM.png

Decker

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Almost maxed out arrogance and low egoism is pretty much what i expected.

I just hate the concept of our egoes in general, mine included. I never interact with people unless i feel safe/it is necessary. But i do know and am aware that it won't ever truly go away.

I try to interact with the world but people especially as less as i possibly can. My standards are incredibly high and even so i feel genuinely happy for brief periods when there is someone i truly see as being a great person. Very matured people see me really positively, but that's because i'm not someone with normally instinct-based behavior.

I have difficulties behaving in socially appropriate ways and following proper conduct. Especially if someone in the group does anything extremely amoral. Then i almost completely lose my patience and punish the individual, whilst thinking that no one can blame me since the amoral individual wasn't me. I'm pretty much a faux asexual, which means i'm not actually asexual but since i'm against my own interal desires i don't think about it, but sometimes certain feelings do come but i disregard them. And i am into the MGTOW philosophy so romantic relations are a no-no.

Recently i discovered the philosophy of utilitarianism and i'm getting into J. Stuart Mill's view of it. As it sounds like a way of life which as a matter of fact was criticized for disregarding people's internal side. I know that happiness is our goal in life, and i'm trying to change into a respectable individual who does the same to others.

-Guys remember. Dress well, respect yourself and others that way.-

tl;dr I'm done with my internal mental insanity and i'm instead trying to change into a simpler, more enjoyable individual.

Attachments

• 🚨🥥👹🕌🦜.png
    🚨🥥👹🕌🦜.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 57

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am pretty much non toxic, expect in the critical aspect, and pessimism. But that is to be expected when you are used and abused growing up. There comes a certain amount of ego one must develop if they hope to survive in any sort of fashion.

Attachments

• toxicity.png
    toxicity.png
    31 KB · Views: 58