• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Discover Your MBTI Type for Free With Our AI-Powered Analysis Platform!

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've always been unsure about that. Everyone who knows me and spends lots of time around me has told me I talk too much and sometimes over others. I'm in the ongoing process of changing that as I don't like that I'm doing this.

I know it should be about what energises you and this dictates extraversion/introversion, and by that criteria I'd be more introverted than extraverted, since I'm more likely to seek a solitary activity then a social one, but others just don't agree with that due to being talkative. Is that reasoning inaccurate? Or maybe a bit superficial?
I can be talkative sometimes, for what it's worth. It's a comfort thing, usually, and I'm not comfortable among people at first.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I literally threw the first half of a random short story I had in it.

Based on the given dialogue, the speaker exhibits certain patterns of thought, decision-making style, and language use that can be analyzed to determine their likely MBTI type.

Step 1: Identify the Dominant Function
The dominant function is the most prevalent and influential function in an individual's cognitive function stack. It is usually the function that the individual relies on the most and is most comfortable using. In this dialogue, the speaker demonstrates a strong preference for Ne (Extroverted Intuition). They are imaginative, creative, and have a tendency to generate novel ideas and explore possibilities. They imagine and romanticize their battle against life as a cursed anti-hero, and they frequently monologue about their aspirations and how to advance their training. This suggests that their dominant function is Ne.

Step 2: Identify the Auxiliary Function
The auxiliary function is the second most prevalent function in an individual's cognitive function stack. It supports and complements the dominant function. In this dialogue, the speaker also exhibits a preference for Ni (Introverted Intuition). They link existing ideas, narrow down concepts, and focus on future-oriented and broad-picture analyses. They question the reality of their experiences and doubt their own sanity. This suggests that their auxiliary function is Ni.

Step 3: Identify the Tertiary and Inferior Functions
The tertiary and inferior functions are less prominent and less developed compared to the dominant and auxiliary functions. They are typically less comfortable for the individual to use. In this dialogue, the speaker demonstrates some use of Ti (Introverted Thinking) as their tertiary function. They analyze the situation, look for weaknesses in the shadow monster, and try to figure out how to escape or defeat it. They also mention wanting to better themselves and channel their anger, which indicates a desire for internal consistency and logical analysis. This suggests that their tertiary function is Ti.

Based on the presence of Ti, the inferior function is likely Fe (Extroverted Feeling). The speaker does not exhibit a strong preference for external emotions or maintaining harmony within cultural norms, which suggests that Fe is in the inferior position.

Step 4: Determine the Function Stack Order
Based on the analysis above, the likely function stack for the speaker is: Ne - Ni - Ti - Fe.

Step 5: Identify the MBTI Type
The MBTI type that corresponds to the function stack of Ne - Ni - Ti - Fe is INTP (Introverted Intuition - Extroverted Thinking - Introverted Feeling - Extroverted Sensing).

In conclusion, based on the speaker's preference for generating novel ideas (Ne), linking existing ideas (Ni), analyzing situations logically (Ti), and a less developed use of external emotions (Fe), the likely MBTI type for the speaker is INTP.

~~~~
Once again with the double N stack.

Put in a revision of the same story, and it gave me INFP lmao.