• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] I will VI you

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION]:

I think your self typing is correct, actually. EIE/ENFj. Potentially Ni subtype rather than Fe.

This is the only one that jumped out at me, as Fe is easiest for me to spot; it really shows in the group photos. I also agree with the Ni subtyping.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'm surprised actually. I consider myself quite extravert, Fe based, and more likely an FJ type.

Don't you consider yourself a different type every other week?

That's just the reminders I got, the closest people I could match you to, based on visuals largely, was an INTJ in this video, and another INTJ in another video I saw of yours.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see. I don't see myself as particularly delta though. Nicodemus, Hard and Hive would agree that I'm extremely ambitious when it comes to my goals, and that I'm particularly close-minded when it comes to judging people. I think SEE is a better fit.

I am also very unlike Chanaynay.

I'm trying to remain as removed from that kind of reasoning as possible, because I want to give good, unbiased VIs.

I've been typed Ni based off VI alone in the past (INTJ by CognitiveTypes). You are pretty sure but you are incorrect on that one though. I'm most definitely an ILI. But yes, I know about my PoLR, lol.

Perhaps I'm incorrect, perhaps I'm not. I wouldn't discount the possibility.

I'm surprised actually. I consider myself quite extravert, Fe based, and more likely an FJ type.

Socionics uses the terms extratim and intratim to differentiate between classical extraverts/introverts, because it's essentially just your mode and focus when metabolising information. Your mimickry, demeanour and affect are all pretty hallmark Te. You've got a voice that remains pretty stable and monotone, which is indicative of Te valuing, and in all likelihood, Te ego. I don't think I've gone a year since I was 14 without having an INTp friend. I can spot them a mile away.

---

[MENTION=18559]Inis Mona[/MENTION]:

I'm getting ethics creative, Se base. I'd say SEE/ESFp from what I can gather.

[MENTION=25149]Chrysanthea[/MENTION]:

Guessing you changed your mind? I can't see your attachment.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm trying to remain as removed from that kind of reasoning as possible, because I want to give good, unbiased VIs.

Perhaps I'm incorrect, perhaps I'm not. I wouldn't discount the possibility.

Socionics uses the terms extratim and intratim to differentiate between classical extraverts/introverts, because it's essentially just your mode and focus when metabolising information. Your mimickry, demeanour and affect are all pretty hallmark Te. You've got a voice that remains pretty stable and monotone, which is indicative of Te valuing, and in all likelihood, Te ego. I don't think I've gone a year since I was 14 without having an INTp friend. I can spot them a mile away.

---

[MENTION=18559]Inis Mona[/MENTION]:

I'm getting ethics creative, Se base. I'd say SEE/ESFp from what I can gather.

Guessing you changed your mind? I can't see your attachment.

Pretty sure that you are incorrect on that one which is why VI alone is insufficient when typing people. I'm ILI-Ni.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
[MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION]:

I see irrational. Delta ST. You look a bit like a LSE, but the IP temperament is obvious. That means SLI/ISTp.

I kind of get where Entropic is getting IEI, but it's Si, not Ni. You actually kind of remind me of the guitarist/bassist in Tycho's live band. (Google Zac Brown Tycho if you're curious). I type him SLI too.

btw, did you have an opinion on my sub-type?

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
btw, did you have an opinion on my sub-type?
I'm not actually sure. Which adjacent quadra do you prefer hanging out with if you had to pick one? Gamma or Alpha? If it's Gamma, probably Te subtype. If it's Alpha, then it'd Si subtype in all likelihood. If I HAD to take a shot, it'd be Si subtype.

---

IJ temperament was the first thing I got, then Ne creative. I would say INTj. Unsure on the subtype, but I'd say Ti subtype is less likely.

EDIT: lol. Just saw your self-typing. Right on.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'm not actually sure. Which adjacent quadra do you prefer hanging out with if you had to pick one? Gamma or Alpha? If it's Gamma, probably Te subtype. If it's Alpha, then it'd Si subtype in all likelihood. If I HAD to take a shot, it'd be Si subtype.

Alpha, for sure. Ne+Ti ego types can be annoying, but I find it much easier to become better friends with them than Ni+Te users. Si+Fe is also easier than Se+Fi. The majority of my friends are Ne-ego, and I don't hang out with anyone who is Se-ego.

I thought Si sub-type since I'm an extreme introvert, but I thought there was a possibility that I may had developed a higher level of introversion than I am naturally attuned to due to life circumstances. I would have been highly surprised if I was anything other than SLI-Si however.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah the Vi science... have gotten real mixed results with Vi experts from ESTJ, ISFP, ENFJ, ENTJ, ESFP & ESTP ummm... see what you think...

with my father
1292361_10153254977620251_907185174_o.jpg

with my sister... me on right

426133_10151379999030118_834184708_n.jpg

welcome to also vi my pops n sis

á´…eparted

passages
Hard

I think your self typing is correct, actually. EIE/ENFj. Potentially Ni subtype rather than Fe.

This is the only one that jumped out at me, as Fe is easiest for me to spot; it really shows in the group photos. I also agree with the Ni subtyping.

What makes you say Ni subtype? I have read descriptions of both of the subtypes in the past but generally speaking have leaned to the Fe subtype. Reason being is Ni is often written as much more of an external "mess" to others and I generally don't see myself that way as I go to great lengths to contain that and keep it in check. For the most part, I am rather successful at doing so.

I'll have to read into them again to decide on it I suppose.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
What makes you say Ni subtype? I have read descriptions of both of the subtypes in the past but generally speaking have leaned to the Fe subtype. Reason being is Ni is often written as much more of an external "mess" to others and I generally don't see myself that way as I go to great lengths to contain that and keep it in check. For the most part, I am rather successful at doing so.

I'll have to read into them again to decide on it I suppose.

It was more of a vibe I got from some of your photos, and I was sort of mind-comparing you with an Fe-ENFJ friend of mine. That said, I'm also not well-versed in Socionics so shake that salt on. I've re-read both descriptions and do see you in the Fe subtype; it's also quite obvious in the photos where you're with friends.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION]:

You: I'm not sure beyond Fi ego. Need more snaps.
Daddy-O: Not really sure. Would need more snaps for him.
Sister: Looks Ne+irrational. Leaning more towards Delta than Alpha for her. ENFp/IEE

You seem like you have a Delta-ish family, but you yourself may be Gamma. I'll need more snaps or a video, though.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is my video too long? :cry:

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]: Sorry breh, it got caught up in everything. I'll have a look in the near future.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You: I'm not sure beyond Fi ego. Need more snaps.
Daddy-O: Not really sure. Would need more snaps for him.
Sister: Looks Ne+irrational. Leaning more towards Delta than Alpha for her. ENFp/IEE

You seem like you have a Delta-ish family, but you yourself may be Gamma. I'll need more snaps or a video, though.

ahhh ok...

With (the most amazing) friend. Me on right.
IMG_1437 - Version 2.jpg
With (very old but difficult friendship) friend, me on left (ops).
286411_10152143789210251_1878086102_o.jpg
Alone
1460006_10154810203615251_1909560938318807062_n.jpg

With pops again, as a small child, at the funfair.
992938_10152994276640251_1282752466_n.jpg

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Got Ne/Si irrational from all of the snaps together. False alarm on the Gamma. Combined with the Fi/Te from the others, I think your self-typing is correct. ENFp/IEE.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I have a vivid imaginametion and people will always talk about their problems to for some unknown

Here's one of my lyrics
Pride before fall pride before grace this is what happens to the pride this is what we will see until we obey the Lord's command

Chrysanthea

I have a vivid imaginametion and people will always talk about their problems to for some unknown

Here's one of my lyrics
Pride before fall pride before grace this is what happens to the pride this is what we will see until we obey the Lord's command

wat