• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] I will VI you

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=23115]BadOctopus[/MENTION]:

If you have a pretty mobile face, that's actually a good indication that Fe isn't your weakest function, which it would be in an ILI/INTp. Assuming that's the result you thought you were going to get.

EDIT: That's it for now. Replied to everyone and lost it to a database error. I'll update this post later.

á´…eparted

passages
Hard:

All I'm getting from those is Rational and potentially sitting on the aristocratic NF/ST spectrum. Could you post some more photos?

Sorry for the reply delay. I have been really busy over the past several days and haven had close to zero downtime.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=22926]boomslang[/MENTION]

Thank you for doing this. :)

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION]:

I think your self typing is correct, actually. EIE/ENFj. Potentially Ni subtype rather than Fe.

[MENTION=16405]Entropic[/MENTION]:

Te/Fi valuing for you for sure. Fe PoLR seems pretty evident. I watched the one of Straystuff and your reactions to her bounciness started making me laugh. I'm pretty sure I'm catching your eyes doing Si style movements, rather than the daze/lock-on that Se valuing eyes have. I'd say SLI or ILI in that order.

[MENTION=19892]Violets7[/MENTION]:

I think your self-typing of EII-Fi is completely correct. Si/Ne valuing definitely visible, as is Fi base. Your significant other also looks Si/Ne valuing and potentially extraverted, but it's hard to say from what pictures I have. At a stretch, I would say Si creative for him. ESE or LSE.

[MENTION=11928]Woaden[/MENTION]:

You've got a pretty anxious energy. Are you a 6 by any chance? I think I'm getting a pretty clear read of IEE from you.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
boomslang said:
[MENTION=11928]Woaden[/MENTION]:

You've got a pretty anxious energy. Are you a 6 by any chance? I think I'm getting a pretty clear read of IEE from you.

Third person who suggested IEE. What makes you think so?

I'm most probably a 6 as well.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Third person who suggested IEE. What makes you think so?

I'm most probably a 6 as well.

Something I caught in your eyes and the way you talked. It just sort of hit me at once about midway through.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Something I caught in your eyes and the way you talked. It just sort of hit me at once about midway through.

I see. I don't see myself as particularly delta though. Nicodemus, Hard and Hive would agree that I'm extremely ambitious when it comes to my goals, and that I'm particularly close-minded when it comes to judging people. I think SEE is a better fit.

I am also very unlike Chanaynay.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I think it was Dario Nardi who said that ENFPs are known for mimicry.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=16405]Entropic[/MENTION]:

Te/Fi valuing for you for sure. Fe PoLR seems pretty evident. I watched the one of Straystuff and your reactions to her bounciness started making me laugh. I'm pretty sure I'm catching your eyes doing Si style movements, rather than the daze/lock-on that Se valuing eyes have. I'd say SLI or ILI in that order.

I've been typed Ni based off VI alone in the past (INTJ by CognitiveTypes). You are pretty sure but you are incorrect on that one though. I'm most definitely an ILI. But yes, I know about my PoLR, lol.

I see. I don't see myself as particularly delta though. Nicodemus, Hard and Hive would agree that I'm extremely ambitious when it comes to my goals, and that I'm particularly close-minded when it comes to judging people. I think SEE is a better fit.

I am also very unlike Chanaynay.

But she's a 7, and you are what, a 3 or a 6? What do you think of force? How do you make people do what you want? How to acquire things?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=22926]boomslang[/MENTION] I'm feeling even more vain and since I made a video I decided to let ya know it's here for VI-ing. :wink:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But she's a 7, and you are what, a 3 or a 6? What do you think of force? How do you make people do what you want? How to acquire things?

I have no qualms with force. I'm not easy to intimidate.

How I get people to do what I want is rather sneaky. I'll frame it in such a way where he/she would be compelled to do it either through blackmail (by knowing the person enough), flattery and/or material/intellectual reward.

I don't give my cards away though. I usually just ask if they can do what I want, but in no rush. That way I don't have to resort to any of those means.

As for getting the things I want, I'll get it somehow. I always get what I want, and people always seem to be in my way. I just want to stomp them out of my way if they do. Like my mother usually gets in the way of the things I want to do. Last year when I went to NY she made such a HUGE deal about it, and thought of all the things that could go wrong. I just bought the tickets anyway. It was my money, she didn't have any power over me.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have no qualms with force. I'm not easy to intimidate.

How I get people to do what I want is rather sneaky. I'll frame it in such a way where he/she would be compelled to do it either through blackmail (by knowing the person enough), flattery and/or material/intellectual reward.

I don't give my cards away though. I usually just ask if they can do what I want, but in no rush. That way I don't have to resort to any of those means.

As for getting the things I want, I'll get it somehow. I always get what I want, and people always seem to be in my way. I just want to stomp them out of my way if they do. Like my mother usually gets in the way of the things I want to do. Last year when I went to NY she made such a HUGE deal about it, and thought of all the things that could go wrong. I just bought the tickets anyway. It was my money, she didn't have any power over me.

This sounds all enenagram-related to me. Some stuff you write sounds very 8, not so much 6, lol. The stuff in bold for example, that's a very typical 8 think. What about time and time management? Are you an impulsive and impatient person? Do you have problems with foreseeing future consequences?

Actually, watching your video, I'm inclined to think that you're a logician and not an ethical type. Anyway, I'm kind of intrigued, especially in your enneagram. Would you mind have a video interview? Based on what you wrote here though, you are definitely not a 6 and the "anxiety" you seem to manifest doesn't seem to be very related to you being a head type as much as it's probably just generic anxiety of being on camera etc.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This sounds all enenagram-related to me. Some stuff you write sounds very 8, not so much 6, lol. The stuff in bold for example, that's a very typical 8 think. What about time and time management? Are you an impulsive and impatient person? Do you have problems with foreseeing future consequences?

Actually, watching your video, I'm inclined to think that you're a logician and not an ethical type. Anyway, I'm kind of intrigued, especially in your enneagram. Would you mind have a video interview? Based on what you wrote here though, you are definitely not a 6 and the "anxiety" you seem to manifest doesn't seem to be very related to you being a head type as much as it's probably just generic anxiety of being on camera etc.

I won't mind at all. Fix a time and we can make it happen. Otherwise send me the list of questions.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=16405]Entropic[/MENTION]

Oops. I didn't read the first paragraph. My apologies. I tend to scan through text a few times; I can be quite careless in this regard.

My patience is... dependent on context. For the things I really care about, only Buddha can compete with me. For everything else, my patience runs thin.

I was just playing Heroes of the Storm and I kept getting latency issues because my brother and mother are watching videos. I had a nerd rage moment and started slamming my mouse on my desk and yelled 'ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!' I raged quit then. I should also note that I am unable to sleep well for the past week and I did not sleep the night before. I am immune to my sleeping pills.

But for things like travel, I realize that it's something that needs time to come into fruition. Knowing this, I try my damnest to save up. I still save money, however I tend to run over budget. Little annoyances like groceries and the odd dinner or my brother needing transport money. And then there's me, every now and then, making impulse buys on food. It is my weakness.

I find that I seem to be racing against the clock all the time, and that was the major source of my depression, anger and frustration. Ideally I would like to take my degree now so that I can get a well paying job that lets me move out of this miserable oven, but because of the military, I had to put it on hold. There was literally nothing I could do about it and everything I tried ended up in vain. This blockage literally caused me panic attacks and major depression. Once I accepted that I couldn't control time and the things around me, I am in much better spirits.

Though things like latency can be dealt with. I could have gotten the kill if it weren't for the lag.

As for impulsivity, I am pretty calculated. I am quite vengeful when I am at my worst. I would plot the destruction of that other human in great detail, yet, my conscience pulls me back. It's not so much about caring for the other person, but it's more that I don't want bad karma.

I do tend to make impulsive purchases because I grew up poor and my mother would take away all my money. So I learned to spend it all before she could take it so that I can have what I want. Now that I have control over my money, I still have a hard time sticking to budgets. I have spreadsheets and calculations for my expenses, yet they always seem to overflow. It stresses me that I lack the control, and because of it I spend even more. It is a vicious cycle.

But I don't spend every penny. I still save up, just not as much as I would like to. So it ends up taking more time than I would have liked, causing me to be stressed because I am racing against the clock. Time is running out, and when it does, I can't get what I want.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=16405]Entropic[/MENTION]

Oops. I didn't read the first paragraph. My apologies. I tend to scan through text a few times; I can be quite careless in this regard.

My patience is... dependent on context. For the things I really care about, only Buddha can compete with me. For everything else, my patience runs thin.

I was just playing Heroes of the Storm and I kept getting latency issues because my brother and mother are watching videos. I had a nerd rage moment and started slamming my mouse on my desk and yelled 'ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!' I raged quit then. I should also note that I am unable to sleep well for the past week and I did not sleep the night before. I am immune to my sleeping pills.

But for things like travel, I realize that it's something that needs time to come into fruition. Knowing this, I try my damnest to save up. I still save money, however I tend to run over budget. Little annoyances like groceries and the odd dinner or my brother needing transport money. And then there's me, every now and then, making impulse buys on food. It is my weakness.

I find that I seem to be racing against the clock all the time, and that was the major source of my depression, anger and frustration. Ideally I would like to take my degree now so that I can get a well paying job that lets me move out of this miserable oven, but because of the military, I had to put it on hold. There was literally nothing I could do about it and everything I tried ended up in vain. This blockage literally caused me panic attacks and major depression. Once I accepted that I couldn't control time and the things around me, I am in much better spirits.

Though things like latency can be dealt with. I could have gotten the kill if it weren't for the lag.

As for impulsivity, I am pretty calculated. I am quite vengeful when I am at my worst. I would plot the destruction of that other human in great detail, yet, my conscience pulls me back. It's not so much about caring for the other person, but it's more that I don't want bad karma.

I do tend to make impulsive purchases because I grew up poor and my mother would take away all my money. So I learned to spend it all before she could take it so that I can have what I want. Now that I have control over my money, I still have a hard time sticking to budgets. I have spreadsheets and calculations for my expenses, yet they always seem to overflow. It stresses me that I lack the control, and because of it I spend even more. It is a vicious cycle.

But I don't spend every penny. I still save up, just not as much as I would like to. So it ends up taking more time than I would have liked, causing me to be stressed because I am racing against the clock. Time is running out, and when it does, I can't get what I want.

In response to the previous post, you can book a time here: The Typologist

Other than that, what you write doesn't strike me as an Se dom. You sound like an 8 though. A lot of your struggles and what you describe about yourself and how you feel when you lack control sounds very 8.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Could you VI me please?

Violets7

Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=19892]Violets7[/MENTION]:
I think your self-typing of EII-Fi is completely correct. Si/Ne valuing definitely visible, as is Fi base. Your significant other also looks Si/Ne valuing and potentially extraverted, but it's hard to say from what pictures I have. At a stretch, I would say Si creative for him. ESE or LSE.
I was actually beginning to think he is LSE myself. Before I thought SLI or even LSI, but LSE I think it is. I've never had anyone else VI him before, so I'm glad my suspicion matched up.
I've been VI'd by others Delta NF in the past, but it's interesting to hear what others have to say, too.

Thanks for the VI, boomslang. :)

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In response to the previous post, you can book a time here: The Typologist

Other than that, what you write doesn't strike me as an Se dom. You sound like an 8 though. A lot of your struggles and what you describe about yourself and how you feel when you lack control sounds very 8.

Sorry for the late reply. I fell asleep.

I already placed my booking. See you then!

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I agree with INTp for [MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION]. I don't know how to tell functions and stuff, but from video he just seems a lot like the INTJs I know irl.

I'm surprised actually. I consider myself quite extravert, Fe based, and more likely an FJ type.