• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Are ESTPs terrorists?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like the jump from D to 5
^ I don't.

[MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION] your list-making inconsistency hits me in the feels. Hurts my heart a little bit.

Not that I'd show it or anything. :mellow:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ I don't.

[MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION] your list-making inconsistency hits me in the feels. Hurts my heart a little bit.

Not that I'd show it or anything. :mellow:

ESTP terrorist strikes again! :holy:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
John F Kennedy was an ESTP so I beg to differ.

I think terrorists would have to be very dedicated to their values to do what they do. I don't think that necessarily means they have Fi, but would have to have a really hard core streak of values that went beyond evangelical.

Does that mean they're all F? Not necessarily. In fact EXTP might because of tertiary Fe, and IXTJ because of tertiary Fi....but I would guess an ISTJ, over an INTJ. I would think the least likely terrorists are IXTP. Their whole style is so autonomous plus inferior Fe/rejected Fi, that I doubt they could even muster the determination without laughing to themselves how ridiculous it was to do such things.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
as one of the board's few ESTPs, I must say I'd suck as a terrorist

first off, I talk too much to be one and would probably accidentally tell someone I was up to terror

secondly, I like just about everyone unless they've personally given me a reason not to like them, therefore I wouldn't WANT to kill anyone

thirdly, I might be clever enough to make a delightful weapon of some variety, but I would then forget where I put it

D- I'd get bored with terror way too quickly to actually carry out a terrorist plot... that shit takes patience, which I do not have

5- I value my life and freedom too much to go around putting either in jeopardy
Not to worry. Your INTJ strategist will have all the patience and planning skill necessary. The ENTJ leader will know just when and how much to tell you about the mission, to avoid leaks. STJ colleagues will track parts and completed weapons meticulously. The NFJs will find a way to motivate even you, I suppose with the help of some creative ENTPs who figure out how you might actually enjoy killing someone, so we can tailor your missions accordingly.

See - even terrorism takes all types.

No because 5 is on the gay end of the scale and she had 2 babies heterosexually
Well, since we don't yet have the technology to generate babies homosexually, that would indeed limit her options.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not to worry. Your INTJ strategist will have all the patience and planning skill necessary. The ENTJ leader will know just when and how much to tell you about the mission, to avoid leaks. STJ colleagues will track parts and completed weapons meticulously. The NFJs will find a way to motivate even you, I suppose with the help of some creative ENTPs who figure out how you might actually enjoy killing someone, so we can tailor your missions accordingly.

See - even terrorism takes all types.

let someone who cares do it... I don't wanna go to jail or die :cry:

*looks around for some sort of disaffected feeler*

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
side note: one of the things I love about ESTPs is that they're more likely to think such an accusatory question is hilarious than they are to get offended.

like, the reasons [MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION] listed didn't even have anything to do with morality XD