• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Are ESTPs terrorists?

It seems like the majority of ESTP males are likely to be criminals, gang members, terrorists, drug addicts, rapist, etc. At "best" they are racists, homophobes, and misogynists, etc. Rarely, they can become high-functioning sociopaths. Should they be killed before age 8 for the common good?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LMAO! :rofl1:

serious answer: in all honesty, ESTPs are probably one of the types least likely to be a terrorist because they're not zealous enough to give much of a fuck. I would assume most terrorists are unhealthy Fi users in some capacity.

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Honestly all types are liable to do such things, therefore, we must do the same for all of the 16 types, right?

I hope you're joking.

Trigger Warning

Also, I am not talking about giving people the MBTI and throwing them into jail. That would be silly, but if we created a computer algorithm to identify criminals I think it would lead to people with similar traits. Highly aggressive, low intelligence, low ethicality, poor abstract reasoning skills, defiant of authority (but not because the subject perceives it is for the common good), etc

Tater

It seems like the majority of ESTP males are likely to be criminals, gang members, terrorists, drug addicts, rapist, etc. At "best" they are racists, homophobes, and misogynists, etc. Rarely, they can become high-functioning sociopaths. Should they be killed before age 8 for the common good?

terrorism is one of the greatest threats the world currently faces. it took the lives of at least 50 on u.s. soil in the past 48 hours with far more affected. and you respond with... this drivel. grow up.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram

Hitler was an INFJ. What is your argument?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
dmQXOC4.gif

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
no they'd get caught too quickly tbh, as would i, but i don't have the motivation to be a terroist. Terroists are most likely TJs or FPs people with Fi but the unhealthy type. as terroist don't believe they're terroist and doing what they do because they believe it's for the greater good but know people won't understand. ESTPs seem to me that they just wouldn't care enough to be terroists.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
as one of the board's few ESTPs, I must say I'd suck as a terrorist

first off, I talk too much to be one and would probably accidentally tell someone I was up to terror

secondly, I like just about everyone unless they've personally given me a reason not to like them, therefore I wouldn't WANT to kill anyone

thirdly, I might be clever enough to make a delightful weapon of some variety, but I would then forget where I put it

D- I'd get bored with terror way too quickly to actually carry out a terrorist plot... that shit takes patience, which I do not have

5- I value my life and freedom too much to go around putting either in jeopardy

now I know you aren't going to actually read my post or respond to it, because you appear to be the type of typist creature who would discount me as dumb right off the bat without actually getting to know me in the least... which is fun, because that means that I'm going to point out right here that I have every plan to troll your troll thread for fun ;)

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
nodding in polite agreement

Look, I know it's not the "PC" thing to say, but I call it like I see it, because I'm not "PC." It's not "PC" but I strongly believe that we should round up and kill ~11.25% of the population. Again, not the most "PC" view out there but I'm not afraid to call it like I see it and tell it like it is.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
as one of the board's few ESTPs, I must say I'd suck as a terrorist

first off, I talk too much to be one and would probably accidentally tell someone I was up to terror

secondly, I like just about everyone unless they've personally given me a reason not to like them, therefore I wouldn't WANT to kill anyone

thirdly, I might be clever enough to make a delightful weapon of some variety, but I would then forget where I put it

D- I'd get bored with terror way too quickly to actually carry out a terrorist plot... that shit takes patience, which I do not have

5- I value my life and freedom too much to go around putting either in jeopardy

now I know you aren't going to actually read my post or respond to it, because you appear to be the type of typist creature who would discount me as dumb right off the bat without actually getting to know me in the least... which is fun, because that means that I'm going to point out right here that I have every plan to troll your troll thread for fun ;)

I like the jump from D to 5

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Lol I wasn't even thinking about that. Well 5s can still like the opposite sex. 6s can't. :)

ur still wrong cuz shes an E not a D god dg get ur fucking facts straight (lol get it straight lol im so funny lol)