• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A.I replacing women in the future

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
No, it wouldnt, why would it be? That's kind of bizarre.

Actually, no, its in keeping with "these are all just words" kind of thinking which is a little pervasive, here and generally.
Uh. Wrong.

"Actually no, it's in keeping with the generally small conceptual scope of some posters on this forum." *eye roll*

The definition of incest is often more cultural than "genetic". With many a culture considering than sleeping with ur adopted or in law children is incest.
As the creator of a conscious being you d be in the same situation.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Would a term become mainstream to define attraction to robots?
"Damn those robosexuals"

Could the slur be "widgets"? OMG wait! Siris.

"Look at those robos. I bet they couldn't get a real woman if they tried. Fuckin Siris."

Conversely, the robot companions could be the Siris, and the guys who fuck robot companions could be Siri lovers.

Yes, I like that much better. :yes:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

"Look at those robos. I bet they couldn't get a real woman if they tried. Fuckin Siris."

Conversely, the robot companions could be the Siris, and the guys who fuck robot companions could be Siri lovers.

siris :laugh: that's good
It's interesting because it kind of echos to past slurs.
sissies, homosexual
siris, robosexual.

Lark

Uh. Wrong.

"Actually no, it's in keeping with the generally small conceptual scope of some posters on this forum." *eye roll*

The definition of incest is often more cultural than "genetic". With many a culture considering than sleeping with ur adopted or in law children is incest.
As the creator of a conscious being you d be in the same situation.

Yeah, I knew you had to be using something different to a dictionary definition.

Its alright.

I dont believe this makes sense and I dont believe its a good approach to take to things but you're in keeping with the times.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Functionally, I think a person that sleeps with a robot is not so much a widget as a dongle.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I first read this as "Am I replacing women in the future?" And so I thought this was some new hot celebrity that somehow stumbled upon these forums... *Sigh*

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I saw a vision of the future and I saw the robosexuals becoming siriously (sic) organised and fighting for recognition.

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hopefully I don't upset too many people here, I'm honestly open to conversation. I research a lot of debates/conflicts, haven't touched the gender debate in a while, so we'll see how much I remember.

Ultimately, I think AI replacing women is a step down from healthy relationships in general. A healthy relationship is about both give and take, which is paramount to operating in groups, but the problem in the West is that third wave feminism aka (intersectional feminists) are a dominate force in Western Society, and that is anything but healthy. Proponents of sex bots usually fall into the MGTOW group.

(third wave summed up in six seconds by their own words)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA0aKjY8K50

Why is AI a step down? Well, first off a functional society values role based and traditional hierarchy, while not all hierarchies are equal they do require a two way give and take which teaches us about distribution of responsibility, cohesion, etc. Having an AI companion removes the give part which would hamper ones ability to learn such traits.

On the other hand, intersectional feminism seeks a one directional system of give and take. Particularly maintaining the old advantages under traditionalism without any of the costs. Comparing systems it would look like this.

Traditionalism- Social obligations / societal expectations precede rights. In that if you are outed and expected to serve a particular function, you need the right to enable you to serve that specific function, this is seen across cultures. So the system within traditionalism translates to Group 1 receives benefit A and the Cost of benefit B and Group 2 receives the benefit of Y at the cost of Z. (1:+A-B, 2:+Y-Z)

Traditionalism isn't the only system, you can advocate zero responsibility between the genders, which is what the MGTOW people advocate assuming I have not mistaken their position, thus they want to do away with the whole benefit/cost trade offs, which in my guess is what the OP registers as. Of course there is also intersectional feminism which also opposes traditionalism by advocating the equalization of benefit A, effectively removing it from the equation while some also focus on eliminating cost Z. (1:-B, 2:+Y(-Z))

So tying this in, I see sex/companion bots as a way of dealing with intersectionality, by avoiding it implemented by the people who compose of MGTOW. As oppose to traditionalist who challenge intersectional culture with their own, PUAs who simply use intersectional culture against itself, or male feminists who conform to intersectionality as a way of staying in the market.

Great post.

Little_Sticks

I dont see what's wrong with being male or female, I find it highly curious that anyone would find that a problem in the first place.

I'm male, I'm really happy with that, I like women and know plenty who're happy with being women.

So, I'm like LGBT public enemy number one now right?

Fuck it.

Yeah, that's why it would be awesome. You could be a male because that's what you're comfortable with and I could be androgynous and be happy with that.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It would sort out all the people who want to control and take in a relationship. They can all have robots and leave the rest of us alone.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It will not fill the basic human need to give love, which must be rooted in unselfishness. This is inherently selfish. The machine cannot love until it approaches the level of free will of a live being, in which case, it will bring the same or similar relationship complications.

I think it would be a cop-out "solution" for people who do not want to do the emotional work to attract and sustain a healthy relationship.
Getting stuff without work is not that satisfying anyway, because of the haunting sense you didn't earn it by any merit of your own, so it in no way affirms your worth.

It all comes down to the most basic need to love and be loved.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm actually all for replacing all women with A.I., it would solve so many problems. We should do the same with men and pets, also. But, we should make them all believe they're not any different. Like program them to think that dead batteries is cancer, mechanical alignment process is surgery, etc. We could make them exactly the same, except generally satisfied with life and each other.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm actually all for replacing all women with A.I., it would solve so many problems. We should do the same with men and pets, also. But, we should make them all believe they're not any different. Like program them to think that dead batteries is cancer, mechanical alignment process is surgery, etc. We could make them exactly the same, except generally satisfied with life and each other.

the only problem is, what do we do with the people? :huh:

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Isn't the plan already in place, by implementing automated driving?

One step at a time.

Last edited: