• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Gratitude Thread

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For the opportunity to do creative activities that bring me happiness, like belly dancing, creating, painting, writing, and for those who encourage me to do those things, like [MENTION=32871]Neal Caffreynated[/MENTION] I've been doing a lot more of them lately and it's been great.

Also for my other good friends here who encourage me in other meaningful ways. I appreciate you.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Those who let me talk about my past without judging me for it...and the healing, discovery, and awareness that I get from doing that. It's therapeutic, really. No wonder something inside me just wants to talk about it all.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a couple friends here who've been through thick and thin with me and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For a speaker that I can turn up loud a feel the vibrations of the music in my hand.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
There is one thing about BPD I'm thankful for and it's those intense connections. I realize I care too much in some ways and it's to the point where it's not healthy (like "life is meaningless without you" too much), but...any time I try to think of having less intense connections it feels so...dull. A lot of people say that's something they find attractive about people with BPD...the depth of the connection.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think some of the nicest things people have done is when they come to me going "I know I can be straightforward with you," especially if it comes from people I know usually have difficulty doing so.

Also, dairy.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Thought my graphics tablet was broken at basically the worst time ever because I have a project due by the 21st but evidently my laptop just needed a restart so I'm thankful I don't have to replace the tablet or something.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bunnies flopped out with their back legs kicked back, only ears up, napping in my front yard :heart:

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Spring days and the energy they bring.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For delightful friends, compatible in all the best ways, who I can completely lose track of time with.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also for belly dancing. I might be losing weight, I dunno, but I am gaining muscle and having fun. I even dreamt about belly dancing last night. If I ever lose enough weight, I could possibly have a six pack (I do not think that'll happen lol)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Angels disguised as humans. Showing up when things could become sickeningly dark, taking my hand, and giving me exactly what I need.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I’m grateful I live in a nice enough area now that we don’t have to play the “Fireworks or Gunshots?” Game whenever we hear popping outside anymore.

(fireworks went off just now, made me think of it)

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Right now it's difficult to be grateful for much of anything besides the fact that someday this nightmare known as life will be over.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I’m grateful I live in a nice enough area now that we don’t have to play the “Fireworks or Gunshots?” Game whenever we hear popping outside anymore.

(fireworks went off just now, made me think of it)

Lol some people shoot guns illegally to celebrate. I know, my neighbor did it in front of me, and mfw.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol some people shoot guns illegally to celebrate. I know, my neighbor did it in front of me, and mfw.

Yeah, I just meant more that, if I hear popping in the vicinity of this current residence, I’m less likely to hear sirens or randomly see the SWAT team in my backyard like I did a couple yrs ago at the old downtown apartment. That was a trip.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I just meant more that, if I hear popping in the vicinity of this current residence, I’m less likely to hear sirens or randomly see the SWAT team in my backyard like I did a couple yrs ago at the old downtown apartment. That was a trip.

I live in the ghetto just outside of downtown, and I can relate a lot. Ive also had swat in my backyard. :shock:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I live in the ghetto just outside of downtown, and I can relate a lot. Ive also had swat in my backyard. :shock:

Hopefully not too often. That shit was unnerving (not knowing if a stray bullet might fly in your dwelling because some crazy went crazier, etc).