• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Ideal Partner

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I can agree with this. The woman I'm currently interested in is INFJ 6w? sp/sx while I'm sx/so.
Bro, if she's a 6w7 expect emotional roller coaster rides, and a little confidence (think preacher)... otherwise 6w5 are more cool headed and clingy, I live with one, trust me.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Bro, if she's a 6w7 expect emotional roller coaster rides, and a little confidence (think preacher)... otherwise 6w5 are more cool headed and clingy, I live with one, trust me.

In this case in particular I'd say 6w5. She would cling to me like a sweaty shirt to a hairy fat guy lathered with maple syrup.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh dear, how sweet :wubbie:
But, are you the sweaty shirt, hairy fat guy?
Why don't you show her your muscles.... that'll probably impress her :happy2::happy2::happy2:

How I usually treat my Infp 6w5 babe: "Piece of gum stuck to my shoe, you will always be my baby, just for right now... SCRAM!!!! I really do love her, but if ya don't piss me off, then I won't treat u like trash.." Of course, this is an INFP thing :dry: Also, this is my way of training her not to "rely" on me. I want her to grow up and be independent.
She understands... and fangirls, over shit like that, as if she wants her future hubby to harsh and serious. STOP THAT, infps... leave those intjs alone. (she will get hurt once in a blue moon, so I am gentle with her)

If your lady is an INFJ 6w5... Idk about treating her harshly.
Hmm, expressionless, "don't give a fuck" face would be ideal.. maybe learn from the ISTPs?

But as an INFJ...:D... we love dirty humor, AS LONG AS IT'S NOT TOO WEIRD!!!!

I let u have of my original pick up lines:
"I have a question about your computer. How do I turn on your hormonal drive?" :alttongue:
Be smart about it, but don't scare her away. You're an ENTP, that should be easy ;)

She needs to know deep inside that you really love or else she won't be taking shit from u..
I feel like I'm describing a 5w4... Never mind, everything I say is invalid

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why don't you show her your muscles.... that'll probably impress her :happy2::happy2::happy2:

How I usually treat my Infp 6w5 babe: "Piece of gum stuck to my shoe, you will always be my baby, just for right now... SCRAM!!!! I really do love her, but if ya don't piss me off, then I won't treat u like trash.." Of course, this is an INFP thing :dry: Also, this is my way of training her not to "rely" on me. I want her to grow up and be independent.
She understands... and fangirls, over shit like that, as if she wants her future hubby to harsh and serious. STOP THAT, infps... leave those intjs alone. (she will get hurt once in a blue moon, so I am gentle with her)

Hmm, expressionless, "don't give a fuck" face would be ideal.. maybe learn from the ISTPs?

"I have a question about your computer. How do I turn on your hormonal drive?" :alttongue:
Be smart about it, but don't scare her away. You're an ENTP, that should be easy ;)

She needs to know deep inside that you really love or else she won't be taking shit from u..

You're a mind fuck. :shocking:

Mole

Permabanned
I'm sorry, but my brain cannot contain your intellect
Aka, I don't understand shit.

See this is why I advocate same "group", I'm in the "victim" group and usually catch on to other victims... and I find ENTJs really attractive, maybe I'm an NT, I do appreciate straight fowardness.
I grew up with an INFP... we never did understand we each other but are very close. (Always misunderstood each other)

Perhaps your understanding may improve if you stop calling it shit.

By calling it shit you demean and devalue what you are trying to understand, but worse you demean and devalue yourself. And of course you demean and devalue others.

It seems to me you are victimising yourself and others, and are somewhat proud of it.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

You are breathtakingly obnoxious.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of course! I'm everyone's ideal partner! :hi::hug:
But the question is are they my ideal partner? Not in a million yrs :D
Sincerely, Your Cocky INFJ~
But I swear 9w1 teasing is the best! :blush::yay:
No, actually, Te teasing is the bomb! :angry: for real, kills me every time..

:aquiver:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You sound like a derivative of someone else on this forum. I'll not say.

Mole

Permabanned
We all want an ideal partner, but don't want to be an ideal partner.

We all want a soulmate, but don't want to be a soulmate.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're a mind fuck. :shocking:

Actually, I thought this response was sarcasm, but now I will correct it.
I gave my input of 6w7 vs 6w5... I wasn't trying to negative, I was trying to be logical and help you figure out which "wing" she was.
But, u dissed the "6" girl and I didn't appreciate that, meaning that "clingy" was negative? "Do you even like her? Are you trying to impress me, too?" No, I am not cocky, just logical.
Not very happy about what u said, I wanted to take it to the next level...and also give more info about 6w5s... but an honest opinion, this is what she talks about all the time.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Perhaps your understanding may improve if you stop calling it shit.

By calling it shit you demean and devalue what you are trying to understand, but worse you demean and devalue yourself. And of course you demean and devalue others.

It seems to me you are victimising yourself and others, and are somewhat proud of it.

Interesting... I understand I upset a few people. But I do not treat everyone the same. Some people need to be treated harshly to understand boundaries.
Sometimes, respect of physical, emotional, and mental boundaries need to be understood.
I am not "proud" of treating others "harshly", I absolutely hate it. I mean it's funny how people think I'm playing; I'm not. I am very serious. (my sis, I don't treat her harshly, only on occasions when she needs to be reminded to leave space. If you didn't know, type "6" as security issues... and it's not cute when you open "their ugly underbelly")

I rather be hated than cut people down totally. Everyone has their own self-defense mechanisms. When uncomfortable, mine's is a bitch.

Example, when you first posted, I sensed you were trying to impress me. The problem is, I do not want a relationship... but I didn't want to take things too seriously either.
So, I participated in the play. Still, I stated my opinion...if you read between the lines, you would have known. I was trying to wart you off. (But u, were sweet; I thought "brother" or "friend", still sensed u were after something.) I tend to do this for every guy "Work for it" what ever it is they want. Not because I actually want them to; it's my way of letting them down.
The problem is, INFPs usually don't take "no" as an answer, now do you? Secretly, you won't allow them to not accept you. Not after they have aroused your interest. Yeah, you may be sweet, but u will locked them in your heart and mind, endlessly idolizing them. It's not fair for your partner, if you demand to be loved, because your parents didn't love you.

Why couldn't u just "flirt"? Why can't you just make simple sense? And trying to appear interesting, or over complex is your problem.
I am not interested and never will be.

Also, I was trying to be nice when I didn't understand... making myself appear as an idiot, instead of saying, "You make no sense." I am not complex and do not understand complex ideas.

Last edited:

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
We all want an ideal partner, but don't want to be an ideal partner.

We all want a soulmate, but don't want to be a soulmate.

That's where your wrong. Not all of us want a partner.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
nono, I find you boring and unpleasant!

You did, however, catch my attention by suggesting Mole gives off some vibes akin to INTJ/ENFJ.

As ridiculous as Personality Typing is, it can be rather fun at times.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
nono, I find you boring and unpleasant!

You did, however, catch my attention by suggesting Mole gives off some vibes akin to INTJ/ENFJ.

As ridiculous as Personality Typing is, it can be rather fun at times.

I appreciate your honest expressions. :D:D:D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
How did ya know we (1w9) are boring and unpleasant?:D;)

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I appreciate your honest expressions. :D:D:D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
How did ya know we (1w9) are boring and dull?:D;)

Well, I couldn't be bothered reading your posts too closely, so I figured it must mean you're boring and unpl... dull? Ok, dull.

What's this other forum you(se) speak of...?

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Intertype Relations "Do men & women of the same 'type' have equal outcomes?" I didn't start