• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ken Webb; Introducing the Enneagram of Cosmic Laws.

KitchenFly

https://eicsp.org/events/event-details/1111-online-zoom-workshop-series-the-fourth-way-enneagram

This looks like it will be informative. I watched the video presentation of the course offered it cost 60 pounds which seems reasonably priced.

It looks like it is an explanation of the Enneagram as originally introduced by G.I. Gurdjieff.

I am a little disappointed that it does not go as far as to explain the enneagram at the deepest experientially level. I did not see, a three-part diagram like this.

2 5 8
3 6 9. 0..... The Zero represents the real unity between all relevant part hosted for purpose.
4 7 1

...........................................................................Authentic Deeper-Self

...................................... 9 ........................................................................................................ 8 .......... 2
.................................................................................. Duality of the ........
One Part . ........................... Sub-Conches Mind......................5.....Six Parts .. 4
.....................................................................................( Seven-Parts )
....................... 6 ...........................3 .............................. .......................................................... 7 .......... 1

........................................................................................9. Unity. 0

.................................................................................6 ...multiplicity... 3

................................................................................................ 9
...................................................................................... 8 ................ 1
................................................................................ 7 ......... .................. 2
.......................................................................................Egoic Mind
................................................................................. 6 ..........................3
.......................................................................................... 5 ....... 4

.......................................................................... Egoic Personality Self

The placement of the six parts and three parts as one making seven parts are meant to be thought of as seven inner energies working as a synergy within mind as an experiential synergy linked to higher conscious and conscience. [ 3, 6, 9, working through the zero. 0 & 6 (Seven parts.)

...................................... 9 ........................................................................................................ 8 .......... 2
.................................................................................. Duality of the ........
(0)...... . ......................... Sub-Conches Mind.......................5...........(6).......... 4
...................................................................................( Seven-Parts )
....................... 6 ...........................3 .............................. ......................................................... 7 .......... 1

.............................................................................................. 9/0
...................................................................................... 8 ................ 1
................................................................................ 7 ......... .................. 2
.......................................................................................Egoic Mind
................................................................................. 6 ..........................3
.......................................................................................... 5 ....... 4

I think G.I. Gurdjieff and the Fourth way have done good work but have overreached and in doing so miss the fundamental real structure of the human mind. Its best to view the enneagram with zero and nine at point nine and comprehend what is the role of zero at Point-Nine. This also works with our Bass Ten Number System.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

One Part . ........................... Sub-Conches Mind......................5.....Six Parts .. 4
.....................................................................................( Seven-Parts )
....................... 6 ...........................3 .............................. .......................................................... 7 .......... 1

Late comers to the egoic mind/ those why slowly developed integrating awareness contact with the development of their egoic mind structure may remember the divide the differing difference between self's awareness and the receptive awareness of those egoic lead persons/ piers.

For those who remember having one foot in the Sub Conches and one in the egoic mind set you will recall the three tape loops that maybe what is called the three brains. Note the three sets of counter polarities that tally nine coincidentally. 8&1 , 7&2 , 5&4. I think of it like two sides of three Tape Loops. The Three Six Nine and Presence as deeper self is interesting also if thought of as three set of 1/3's One 1/3, 2/3. 3/3. one pus two plus three equals SIX Has me thinking of six parts like 8-2-4-1-7-5. A one-to-one connection taking place at all times. The number of possible sets must be large and complex.

Zero and Presence is interesting.

I think of Presence as a multiplicity working with a mesh like two plus 15 equalling 17 Seventeen obviously being linked to the Standard Model of known parts. So, presence for me is like a screen hosed via quantum physics at the level of Fields the fields involving the seventeen components of the Standard Model.

So, the coincidences are interesting within the number patterns.

(0)...... . ......................... Sub-Conches Mind.......................5...........(6).......... 4
...................................................................................( Seven-Parts )
....................... 6 ...........................3 .............................. ......................................................... 7 .......... 1

.............................................................................................. 9/0

I left the dots because it reminds me that we are constantly move on an axis moving in a corkscrew action around the Sun while we move around the axis of the larger Galaxy within possibly a Membrane Universe. 15 fields and the fifteen sets of three is an interesting coincidental corelation. 8&1 , 7&2 , 5&4 and 3, 6, 9. That 3+3+3 + 3+3+3 + 3+3+3 + 3 + 3+3 + 3+3+3 = 27 and equals fifteen sets of three.

Imperial evidence of a photo of an asteroid with six tails all pointing in separate angles to each of the six asteroid bets between Jupiter and Mars as it flew by at just the right angle in the right location to be influenced by the gravitational pull of the six asteroid belts on the dust tail of the asteroid. A possible connection between the Law of seven and the six asteroid belts. and they tock down from the internet the depiction of the six asteroid bets along with my comment and replaced it with one only a depiction for the laymen of there being one asteroid field.

Screenshot (195).png

I find it interesting that between the sun and the asteroid belts Jupiter are four planets and between asteroid belt and Pluto, Pluto being made up of six moon size objects and also four planets.

Tho sets of four planets and two sets of six objects, six asteroid belts and six moons in Pluto's small system of objects.

And an asteroidal belt that is slightly beyond Pluto's distance from the sum.

4 and six and four and six and one. Seven asteroid belts in number. Eight planets in number and Pluto being made up of six small noon size objects a non nith planet fifth five moons.

Pluto's Spinning Moons​

This model was a result of a servery that I participated. Nassa asked their wed sight visitors what questions you would like answered and I basically asked how many objects are there and how big are they and how do they spin around the central pivot point aces and to my surprise they made this video after they analysed the flyby data.

The movement and spin of the six objects immediately reminded me of the six instinctual variants.

The central Pluto = Sp/So.
The second from the centre = So/Sp.
The third from the centre = Sx/Sp.
The fourth from the centre = Sp/Sx.
The fifth from the centre = So/Sx.
The sixth from the centre = Sx/So.

An interesting fun fact is that four of the eight planets have dust rings like Jupiter but three cannot be seen easily that need special camera equipment to be clearly viewed.

4+4+4 = 12

8+4 = 12

...................................... 4
(0)

and or

(0)

and or

(0)

and

six asteroid belts plus six noon of Pluto plus one large asteroid belt equals 13.

Screenshot (196).png

and seven like the Law of Seven. The seventh at the zero location of the Cartesian plain and six helix parts six equal parts of on three aces x, y, and z.

Screenshot (197).png

The Allegory of the Horse Cartage and Driver can gently be told like this in image; Place the Diver as Passenger at Centre of the triangle. For the larger triangle represents authentic I as authentic self. The three instincts are represented by the closest six to each corner.

------- (9)
------@--@
----@--@--@
- (6)--@--@- (3)

Thirteen parts.

---------- (9)
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- (6)--@--@--(3)

From each three Points: three, six or nine Travel the nine closest-spaces and a triangle is formed.

---------- @
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- @--@--@--@

---------- @
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- @--@--@--@

---------- @
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- @--@--@--@

This componentry of minds mechanic is very interesting. It pertains to the larger scope of the egoic mind.

DO
TI
LA DO
..... TI .....
SO ..... .....
..... LA DO
FA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI
..... ..... LA .....
RE ..... ..... ..... .....
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI .7. .8. .9.10 .11.12. .13. .14. .15.16.17 .18 .19.
DO ..... ..... SO ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... DO
TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... MI ..... SO ...... ...... TI .....
LA DO ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
SO ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ...... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... LA DO ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
FA ..... ..... DO ..... ..... ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ...... ...... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... ..... .... TI .....
DO ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

That do you note?

If you count all the DO RE MI FA SO LA TI

All counting unit values on a Cartesian plane have a base value of one and a power value of one both the base and the power belong to the zero, zero is host. so when we count the 138 we count 1= 0 , 3 = three zeros, 8= eight zeros. So 122 zeros and a 138 = 124 zeros. When I mention the 121 zeros and thirteen zeros the last zero I think of as belonging to the centre of the thirteen point Cartesian plane. The twelve from 1 + 3 + 8 = twelve zeros the twelve points on the X, Y, Z planes that surround the central zero.

The count is 121 one short of 122 the one hundred and twenty-two count of zeros in the dark energy number. What remains is one zero and a one three eight. If we continue our lateral think process, we can think of the 0 1 3 8 as thirteen zeros and now we can view two patterns of zeros a thirteen pattern and a pattern of 121 zeros.

My thinking is. Because we live in a three-dimensional world the thirteen maybe linked to a Cartesian plane with an X, Y, Z three-dimensional lattice. This thirteen point model with a zero at the centre and two points each side of the zero in the X plain and Y plane and the Z plane evenly spaced apart could be thought of as like a latus like a quantum mechanical lates.

Another possibility is the 1, 3, 8 components of the thirteen zeros that adds to twelve maybe the Higgs field. The vacuum expectation value of the Higgs field 246 GeV and following the lateral thinking process I have worked via, 2 + 4 + 6 = 12 twelve zeros.

The Dark energy number.

{.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138}

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Column must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Column and the units Column. A number viewed in the tens Column must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the tens Column as if in the units Column. And the units are counted once.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

Apply rule one and rule two:

-273.15 Absolute Zero.
-274.15 One degree below.
-275.15 Two degrees below.
-276.15 Three degree below.

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zeros.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

Fifty-four elemental parts are said to make up the standard model of particle physics. Yes, there is a 54 within the number pattern on the left-hand side of the decimal point. 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 54.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 24

How many quantum fields are there? The answer is 24.

The quarks and leptons are fermions, which is why they have antimatter counterparts, and the W boson comes in two equal-and-opposite varieties (positively and negatively charged), but all told, there are 24 unique, fundamental excitations of quantum fields possible.

1 +1 +1 1+1 +1 decimal point 1 + 5
............. 24 ............................................ 24

1 + 5 = 6 also reminds me of Edward Witten's M-theory.

The twenty-four is interesting it could be part of a dual the 4+4+4 =12 above.

..................................... 4
(0)

and or

(0)

and or

(0)

The 24 is interesting. two from twenty and two sets of twos from four. Why nature number laws could work this way I am unsure its obscure. Tens and unit's values being at a distant third implicate level as of a same vale as if at a one-dimensional level all gradients of scale between unit's tens and so on are somehow striped of their zero's until they are three-dimensional leaving a hidden level of math incommensurable like dark energy and dark matter is mathematically and theoretically incommensurable. Yet the idiot in the class sees clues other will not believe! Math just does not work that way! the experts may say.

............. 24 ............................................ 24

...................................... 2
(0)

Putting them together would make a pattern of. 18 as in eighteen egoic mind sets.

..................................... 2.................................. ................................... 4
(0) ........................... And ............................ (0)
2........................2.......................................... 4........................4

.......................................................................... 6
(0)

And then of course 6 6 6 leads back to the Three-Triads and eighteen egoic mind sets.

And 36 is interesting but I cannot remember why 36 is in my number pattern, I will remember why soon. Well, it has a three and a six but that's not the simple reason why 36 is interesting that's one reason.

2+2+2 + 4+4+4 + 6+6+6 = 36

2+2+2 + 4+4+4 + 6+6+6 + 0+0+0 = 39

39 divided by 3 = 13. That's interesting.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Any idea's her of a number theory pattern underpinning the solar system are way out of the reals of possibly being proven but it's interesting to think about. There are two moons that orbit the sun that I have not included, and I would not ever ever suggest that they play a role in the overall structure. "MULTPLICITY"

• Sun
  • Mercury
  • Venus
  • Earth
  • Mars
  • Six Asteroid belts
  • Jupiter
  • Saturn
  • Uranus
  • Neptune
  • Six Moon size objects (Pluto and moons a system)
  • Larger asteroid belt
It's interesting all these bodies are made of atoms and occupies the Higgs field.
  • 1) Sun
  • 2) Mercury
  • 3) Venus
  • 4) Earth
  • 5) Mars
  • 6) Jupiter
  • 7) Saturn
  • 8) Uranus
  • 9) Neptune
It's interesting to think about the asteroid belts and quarts and the fields of electromagnetism.
  • Six Asteroid bets.
  • Six Moon size objects. (Pluto and moons a system)
  • One larger asteroid belt.

• 6+6+1=13

Screenshot (203).png

Last edited: