• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The role of quarts within the proton and the laws of three and seven and the nine sided symbol of the enneagram.

KitchenFly

@PBS SPACE TIME at:6:08 you spoke about The Quark Sea. You have a line of seven quarks and four quarts are cancelled out by four anti quarts. As a student of the Enneagram this seemed to me to appear as if the Laws of Three and Severn maybe in play. If you think of the two up and one down quarks as occupying Points: 3, 6, and 9 on the enneagram symbol in a trinary sequence of turn and the eight quarts that pop in and out of existence and cancelling each other out as occupying Points: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 and points 3&6 or 3&9 or 9&6 while keeping in mind that in the enneagram model and that all processes begin at zero at Point: 9 and end at nine at Point:9 a dual action of the law of three and seven within a trinary play of the three quarts two up one down at Points three six and nine maybe what is taking place. An other was of ordering could be Points: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, are active and the charm quart is active between zero and nine at Point:9 when active within the sequence activity.

Did the AI Testing the Limit of All Possible Models test a model that included The Law of Three and The Law of Severn working within a Nine sided Enneagram? Perhaps that may lead to a 5 Sigma result. Happy to shear the Nobel Prize.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-04998-2

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Not sure if my math is spot on but this little pattern was gifted to me by my subconscious while searching for information on the Higgs Boson. My finger flick the picture on the scream before I made my choice to sight the Higgs icon. The number five as five units is a topic on my mind so I simply wondered what would it take to reach 5 GeV/c2[3] and my dyslexic component of mind wondered what the problem looks like from the other side of the .18 component of the value 4.18 of the sum 4.18 GeV/c2[3]

The two shocks would be invisible gaps below the three DO's GEATER NATURE and then again between .18 and .01 If you know the enneagram system I know you recognise the configuration having two spacings between all eight parts..

The Beautiful Quart; The Bottom Quart.

The bottom quark's "bare" mass is around 4.18 GeV/c2[3]

To reach 5.

Requires 81 reciprocal in mirror sequence To: .18 One short of Five.

Interesting it should be .01

It seems binary like all processes begin at point 9 at zero and end at nine at point nine. Point nine like all points has an ending at Point Nine.

DO
DO
DO

I like lateral thinking. Memory could be linked to the quarts. It's not surprising to me to think that quarts and mind may shear.

If I was to try and solve this problem I would think about the basics. Coupling constant coupling strength. I would think about the numbers in a lateral thinking manner. 1/137 That's One unit divided into 137 parts. Those parts could be working but doing what? You mention string theorists so let's think about music and the diatonic enneagram. If you divide 137 by 7 the sum is 19.571428571428 Nineteen point five.... that should tell us something.
Mapping Gurdjieff's Enneagram to the Periodic Table of Elements, and all creation.

19 boundaries and a reoccurring number movement .571428-571428-571428-571428 I could talk about the number five being five units as a starting point. But what I would like to put forward is an idea that the Helix on the Enneagram Symbol maybe in play.

I was thinking about the Higgs boson and accidently touched a diagram and got the page for describing the Bottom Quart. When I sore the value 4.18 Gev/c2 my way of looking at numbers kicked in and this is that came to mind. My interest is the relationship between mind and that which hosts it so the context of what I wrote was for a psychometrics discussion board. I think Presence/sense of authentic self involves three parts activity within atoms making up the self the hearts electromagnetic field and the brains activity.

Not sure if my math is spot on but this little pattern was gifted to me by my subconscious while searching for information on the Higgs Boson. My finger flick the picture on the scream before I made my choice to sight the Higgs icon. The number five as five units is a topic on my mind so I simply wondered what would it take to reach 5 GeV/c2[3] and my dyslexic component of mind wondered what the problem looks like from the other side of the .18 component of the value 4.18 of the sum 4.18 GeV/c2[3] The two shocks would be invisible gaps below the three DO's GEATER NATURE and then again between .18 and .01 If you know the enneagram system I know you recognise the configuration having two spacings between all eight parts.. The Beautiful Quart; The Bottom Quart. The bottom quark's "bare" mass is around 4.18 GeV/c2[3] To reach 5. Requires 81 reciprocal in mirror sequence To: .18 One short of Five. Interesting it should be .01 It seems binary like all processes begin at point 9 at zero and end at nine nine at Point nine. Point nine like all points has an ending at Point Nine. DO DO DO 90 .18 .01 The bottom quark's "bare" mass is around 4.18 GeV/c2[3] I like lateral thinking. Memory could be linked to the quarts. It's not surprising to me to think that quarts and mind may shear.

The three DO's would relate to the activity of the three forces Affirming Denying Reconciling or Positive Negative Equals.

The 9 and the zero is representative of all processes begin at zero at Point Nine and end at nine at Point Nine. It's not the number ninety. All nine energies are part of the complete process. All nine energies have a role to play.

You will note there are seven parts and two spacings. If you read from the bottom up. The two spaces in the enneagram model would represent two shocks as input to the process. But thinking of it from a physics perspective I would think of placing dark energy and dark matter in those places and think of the nine parts in this model below as being linked to that which is affected by gravity, my reasoning being is I think dark energy dark matter and gravity maybe three states of the same thing. So this..

DO
DO
DO

DO
DO
DO
Dark Matter.
Dark Energy.

It's an idea to try and tease out invisible hidden structure. But if nineteen boundaries of creation is a clue then each of the nineteen boundaries may have the Helix of the enneagram pattern as a common point of unification and divide 137 by 7 the sum is 19.571428571428 maybe the simple clue that has not been recognised by anyone because we have very strict rules about how we think about math and how math works but be can't see 95% of the universe so the math of how the 95% works maybe hard to find but not impossible because we can see 5%

Yer I get it the math is wonky I did not show the 81 with the 18 and 99 doesn't balance with 90 but what is exciting is the idea of form a shape that could be a true representation of what is going on. Strange idea it is but what if the basic pattern is a real clue?

Last edited: