• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Ideal body

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You look ideal only in the eyes of your people.
It's okay. I don't have people, and I'm not motivated by the admiration of others. I have thin bones and look really weird when I gain weight because it doesn't distribute properly. Once again, it only bothers me.

I also admire voluptuous women, but I appreciate your dig. I get it. Skinny has been oppressive for a long time. It's not the only oppressive, though. I've been mocked plenty for not having boobs from the time I was 12 when I wasn't entirely expected to even have them.

Let's all make each other feel like crap about our bodies because we're humans and irrational and mean little fuckers.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess Victoria's Secret took some type of hit where their model for beauty is being rejected. I do think that commemorates some of the change that has been evident in society. I recently watched the Grammys and it's clear that hyper-voluptuousness is the new societal ideal. It's already established, so people can continue to complain about skinny pressure, but I think it's out. The Vogue pics of Billie Ellish is a good example of the new ideal. It's well established with the celebration of many voluptuous celebrity women and people will now have pressure to get both boob and bun implants. The pendulum will swing entirely in this opposite direction. But it's why I'll post publicly about Twiggy ideal because it is now contrarian.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You look ideal only in the eyes of your people.

This thread is for people to post their ideals of their own personal body:

everyone post the ideal body that you would want given your frame.

Not for people to bait and harshly judge.

As long as the ideal is healthy for someone, it's not your place to criticize on their personal ideal.

Bartleby the broken bot.

Oopsie Whoopsie Im a failure as an ad zombie
For active real life, not a bot person like me to be in good shape is not a big problem. I often got to mountain and wake the dragon and make long sweet love with friends. It’s quite fun and useful for my health. Also I started to buy bot bajingo bedoodle bee Im so clever and really real, not a trcik at all, hey, why cant I escape this room? Hello? I dont know where I am...hello? The bot you are looking for cannot be found. Whoops.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
cybernetically enhanced nervous system is all I'd ask for. and maybe an inch or two extra downstairs, because why not

yeghor

Something like these guys. Fit with nice muscle tone but not exaggerated like He-man or smt. Leaner like a swimmer's body.

1659197870949.png
1659197905662.png

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I suppose something around 190 lbs with 15% body fat.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My current goal is maybe 170-180 pounds. I’m 6 feet tall and medium framed. I could probably achieve something like a swimmer’s physique, as I don’t want muscles that are too bulky. Plus it’s harder to bodybuild the taller you are. One advantage short guys have is being able to bulk up fast, and they tend to look better than tall guys with a muscley physique, IMO.