• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

y'all're killing me

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
we all have a little infp girl in our hearts. we must overcome.

I think I'm technically half-ISFP. I don't know how this whole "anima" thing really works tho...

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think I'm technically half-ISFP. I don't know how this whole "anima" thing really works tho...

i dont even know anymore. :cry: maybe i'm half-isfp too. SiFi. Yeah. screw the other functions

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Feeler 9's aren't going to seem...stereotypically feelerish, in my opinion. Especially introverts (based on your own observations of yourself, which I trust, I doubt you're extroverted). I have an IFP 9w1 friend who I swear to God shows no feeling.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Feeler 9's aren't going to seem...stereotypically feelerish, in my opinion. Especially introverts (based on your own observations of yourself, which I trust, I doubt you're extroverted). I have an IFP 9w1 friend who I swear to God shows no feeling.

Very true. And also why despite not being a gushy feelery feeler, I still think I am very likely F > T. An IxFx likely, huh... in the past few days I've heard ISFJ, INFJ, ISFP, INFP. Maybe I should also try taking another look at socionics again too. I feel alpha af though.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Very true. And also why despite not being a gushy feelery feeler, I still think I am very likely F > T. An IxFx likely, huh... in the past few days I've heard ISFJ, INFJ, ISFP, INFP. Maybe I should also try taking another look at socionics again too. I feel alpha af though.

I highly doubt you're an intuitive type. You stand out very clearly as an S type to me. I could go back and find examples, but it's several pages back and I'm too tired.

Alpha buddies!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I highly doubt you're an intuitive type. You stand out very clearly as an S type to me. I could go back and find examples, but it's several pages back and I'm too tired.

Alpha buddies!

Oh yes. I think S > N is most likely. But if I'm Si Fi I'd be ISTJ? I don't know anymore. :boohoo:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Oh yes. I think S > N is most likely. But if I'm Si Fi I'd be ISTJ? I don't know anymore. :boohoo:

Si-Fi could possibly be ISTJ, but...it's important to think of yourself at your healthy and unhealthy points. At a healthy point, there isn't going to be any major function looping. The aux will be more fleshed out, I think.

I think you have more Fe than you give yourself credit. I've started to realize that a lot of Fe can be unconscious ways of viewing the world, etc. Doesn't necessarily have to be active.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ugh I'm just not sure what to do now. I don't really know what to do next to try and figure this out. I need guidance. :(

I think the types I'm most considering right now besides ISFJ are ISFP and ISTJ, with INFP as a more iffy possibility.

I just feel so, so strongly connected to Si... it's the function I've always thought I understood the most. Am I wrong about everything? Was I just getting it confused with Fi or something? :/

I've always related to Si/Ne more than Se/Ni. Anyone know a good way to really differentiate between the two?

Ugh I just don't knowwww anymore. I don't know what to do next. I don't think more questionnaires are necessary, I already did 3.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Taking a look at TypoC wiki and threads since I trust Eric B and the community here more than random places elsewhere on the internet when it comes to type and the functions.

Is it perhaps possible -- that I've been mistaking tertiary Ni for dominant Si?? It's the tertiary the function that we think we're good at but not really? Perhaps my understanding or Si is actually FiNi? I'm not sure. I still don't relate to Se all that much. But I AM going to consider it.

I think I can see inferior Te as much as inferior Ne. I don't relate much to either thinking/intuitive function.

Ughhhh. UGGHHHH.

I'm going to be doing a lot of reading.

If anyone has questions they can ask me to help me differentiate between all these messy functions throw them at me.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Sometimes I wonder if I mistake dominant Si for tertiary Si. :shrug: I think 6's and 9's will always be somewhat doubtful of their type.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You know, I bought "Was That Really Me?" by Naomi Quenk forever ago and haven't really read it. (Currently reading another book that my therapist lent me, so I don't want to read the full thing right now). I'm gonna take a look at ISFP and ISFJ in here and write what I see and don't see about each in myself.

Bolding things I really agree with, crossing out things I really don't, and leaving alone things I'm neutral on or can see myself going either way/depends on the situation.

IxFP

ISxJ

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's ISFJ don't worry about it.

I was just curious why cellmold typed you as an ISFP and I was in a weird mode. So sorry for the confusion. :mellow:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's ISFJ don't worry about it.

I was just curious why cellmold typed you as an ISFP and I was in a weird mode. So sorry for the confusion. :mellow:

Multiple people recently have been suggesting doubts about my type, yours was the most recent before I started the thread

I'm so confused now I don't know what to think. :(

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Multiple people recently have been suggesting doubts about my type, yours was the most recent before I started the thread

I'm so confused now I don't know what to think. :(

:hug: If you relate to Si so strongly then nothing else really matters does it?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:hug: If you relate to Si so strongly then nothing else really matters does it?

Yes, but now I've started questioning my understanding of Si or whether I have aspects of it mixed up with other functions. :( Tomorrow I'm going to be refreshing my understanding of the functions to try and confirm or deny that I've got it right. :D

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think that my MBTI type aside, in socionics I am definitely SEI. I relate to the alpha quadra more than any other quadra, and the descriptions fit me nicely, especially the Si subtype descriptions. Unless anyone thinks SEI isn't my sociotype and should be challenged, I'm going to accept that that's my socionics type, at least.